The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

There was some possible foreshadowing when Beth was talking about Daryl being a survivor and probably being around long after she's gone. The whole point of the episode was to give both of them some of the old dreaded character development. Norman Reedus also said some things on Talking Dead (think it's called that?) that a lot of fans have interpreted as him dying in this season. I'm not sure if he will yet but I'm pretty sure down the line he will die saving the group from some kind of major threat.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, Sasha looks exactly like Alicia Fox right now on the Talking Dead

Sonequa looks hella good. Lauren's losing her accent slightly, but this episode was good.

Daryl losing people left and right. :( But were those guys at the end..

The same guys that Rick encountered at the house?

So...that gang that caught Daryl was the same gang that was in the house with Rick. Means that Rick, Carl and Michonne should be pretty close by. I'm expecting the gang to run into them and the guy who saw Rick to point him out, leading to a standoff between the two groups, and Daryl sacrificing himself to protect them.

so yeah, CM Punk is gonna be on Talking Dead next week. funny he has time for that but not to communicate with the wrestling world.

Punk is a human. He's allowed to have human interests and personal hobbies. He left WWE because he was burnt out on wrestling. Why would he want to talk about it?

I'm pissed that Beth and Daryl got separated, but I'm even more pissed that he's now forced to cooperate with those scumbags.

I didn't realize there were only 3 episodes left. :o Dammit.

well, it's good thing they did get separated in a way because if they ran into them if they were together, they'd probably kill him then rape her.

About Beth:

I don't think she ran away, I think she was abducted (why she left her bag behind)...by whoever was living in the funeral home. I think that person came back, saw the cans tied up around his property, sent the dog to see if anyone was actually in there or not, then lured the zombies to the door later at night to force them out. When he saw that one of the people was a pretty young girl, he abducted her.

I'm not sure what happened, but I don't care for this show as much as I used to. Ever since season 2 ended. I used to look forward to it every week, but I lowered my expectations this season. The first half of the season was about a disease which seemed like a huge waste of time, and now the second half is them just wondering in the woods. I know they are doing it so they can have some character development, but I just haven't been loving it a whole lot.

The people Daryl encounters

are the same hunters as those Rick encountered. My theory is that they probably abducted Beth. They are also behind the whole terminus thing, and will have successfully lured pretty much every one there to do whatever they want with. Cannibalism wouldn't surprise me. Unless Daryl turns heel then him dying to save some of the group or whatever might happen. Given that only 3 episodes remain they must all be there at the end of the finale which will probably end on another crap cliffhanger.

Archived