The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

Decent episode, the best of this half of the series so far. Smart by Rick when he

left the door slightly open after he choked that bitch out, saved all their asses for the time being as I expect them to probably be caught up on the way to this horrible sounding place.

Eugene, not so smart.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beth has really been a terrible character since they left the prison. She was fine back then, because she didn't say or do much, and because she's cute as hell. But now that she's basically acting as a supporting character...she's just no good at all. Reading her diary entries was probably the dumbest scene in the entire series.

I understand the diary entries thing because she's changing after seeing Hershel die... but she could at least be a little less incompetent. She could use what happened to her father as motivation and be more aggressive. I honestly don't know what they're doing with Beth in the long run though, her character has me confused.

I'm guessing those people that invaded Rick's new home are The Hunters? While Ford and co are those people from that new camp place.

Interested to see how this break out happened. I'm guessing it has something to do with that explosion back in either season 1 or season 2 around the time when Rick reunited with his family and their group. When Lori was having that affair with Shane.

Also interested to see Rick's reaction to seeing Carol back with the group.

Didn't think this episode was up to much other than showing us other characters, which is fine. Guess I like it more when shit gets crazy like Michonne cutting off everyones head.

I'm guessing those people that invaded Rick's new home are The Hunters? While Ford and co are those people from that new camp place.

The Marauders are more likely.

Ford and co aren't from the camp (if you're talking about the railroad town).

They already said that they're traveling to Washington, so they're basically just nomads. They don't belong anywhere.

As for the people who were in the house with Rick, I think they're scouts for the railroad town. I think Rick, Michonne and Carl are all going to get to the railroad town and find Tyreese, Carol and the kids...but the town will be full of cannibals, and the people who were in the house will be there too...and one guy will recognize Rick. Maybe some of the other group have already been killed/eaten for that matter. It would make for dramatic television if they got to the town and found that Carol and the girls had been eaten by cannibals...leaving just Tyreese and the baby. Furthermore, Tyreese would obviously be locked up, and someone would be trying to raise the baby as their own...as a cannibal.

That's just where I see things going.

Interesting episode. Not as good or exciting as the others (bar the situation in the house with Rick), but it served its purpose by introducing new characters.

I understand the diary entries thing because she's changing after seeing Hershel die... but she could at least be a little less incompetent. She could use what happened to her father as motivation and be more aggressive. I honestly don't know what they're doing with Beth in the long run though, her character has me confused.

It wouldn't be realistic if she already developed a mean streak though. Can't expect everybody to grow some balls, even in such a life-or-death situation. Unlike Maggie, she probably needs more time to make that transition (which is probably gonna cost her). I mean, she was practically nothing but a babysitter until they all got split up.

Not saying that I like her character, but I can see why she's so clueless and incompetent. That's why they paired her up with Daryl.

The Marauders are more likely.

Ford and co aren't from the camp (if you're talking about the railroad town).
They already said that they're traveling to Washington, so they're basically just nomads. They don't belong anywhere.

As for the people who were in the house with Rick, I think they're scouts for the railroad town. I think Rick, Michonne and Carl are all going to get to the railroad town and find Tyreese, Carol and the kids...but the town will be full of cannibals, and the people who were in the house will be there too...and one guy will recognize Rick. Maybe some of the other group have already been killed/eaten for that matter. It would make for dramatic television if they got to the town and found that Carol and the girls had been eaten by cannibals...leaving just Tyreese and the baby. Furthermore, Tyreese would obviously be locked up, and someone would be trying to raise the baby as their own...as a cannibal.

That's just where I see things going.

Just when I thought things couldn't get even worse ... something like that could happen. *Censored*.

Interesting episode. Not as good or exciting as the others (bar the situation in the house with Rick), but it served its purpose by introducing new characters.

It wouldn't be realistic if she already developed a mean streak though. Can't expect everybody to grow some balls, even in such a life-or-death situation. Unlike Maggie, she probably needs more time to make that transition (which is probably gonna cost her). I mean, she was practically nothing but a babysitter until they all got split up.

Not saying that I like her character, but I can see why she's so clueless and incompetent. That's why they paired her up with Daryl.

I get what you mean. I don't think Beth was fully developed as a character yet, so this might lead to something. They better not make Daryl & her a couple though. I don't know why I feel that'll happen, her actions toward Daryl make it seem like so.

I think the group that was...

In the house with Rick, could yes, be the Hunters, but maybe also people from Terminus. Could they possibly be the antagonists for this half and onward as they advance to possibly Washington, D.C. like in the comics?

Abraham's cool I guess.

Doesn't' he kill Glenn or something in the comics?

About Eugene..

So humanity's last hope is a guy with a mullet?

VT8n4UP.jpg

No that was Neegan

No that was Lucille :)

How could i forget sexy Lucille. :laugh: Neegan is by far one of my favorite characters ever i hope they get Christopher Meloni to play him like fans suggested & that TWD retweeted.

Abraham's cool I guess.

About Eugene..

VT8n4UP.jpg

No that was Neegan

How could i forget sexy Lucille. :laugh: Neegan is by far one of my favorite characters ever i hope they get Christopher Meloni to play him like fans suggested & that TWD retweeted.

Yeah Negan is awesome but AMC don't have swearing on their shows so I don't know how that will work with Negan when he can't say a sentence without the F-word.

Abraham's cool I guess.

About Eugene..

VT8n4UP.jpg

No that was Neegan

Yeah Negan is awesome but AMC don't have swearing on their shows so I don't know how that will work with Negan when he can't say a sentence without the F-word.

I don't know Abraham has swore a few times in the last episode.

I'm surprised Daryl and Beth haven't *censored*ed already.

I thought that's where the "have you ever" game was going. I thought Beth was gonna be like "never taken a dick before". Would have been awkward as hell if Daryl drank.

Well, he did take his dick out, but ... for other purposes lol.

Archived