The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have rathered they followed all characters last night then just three. Nothing really happened that warranted a whole episode dedicated to it. I think im done with this show.

yeah but it be rush if they just jump to how ever many groups there are there

tyresse( I think that his name) and the kids that black girl

Daryl and the blond

the people on the bus glenn and Maggie tho by the look of it everyone beside on Maggie and glen get massacre but that just what looks like on the preview idk if it true

rick carl and badass bitch

And that's what worries me is that there are going to be more episodes where people are walking around doing nothing and by the time they meet up and something is about to happen the season will be over, it happens every year. They spent two episodes of the first half of the season doing the most character development of anyone in the show with the Governor just to have him die two episodes later.

I thought the last episode was powerful emotionally with Carl being a little *censored*head. It made most disgust him, but let what happened be a lesson for him, I don't think he can survive without Rick. Next episode should be good as we find out what's happened with everyone else. Beth looks a bit weak in it but I really have a strange feeling she's going to want Daryl bad lol.

While Season 2 wasn't nearly as exciting as the first one, I enjoyed the backstory that came along with it and the same goes for the most recent direction in this season, even though it merely focuses on a few characters. I'm interested in how the rest of the group will do.

But what if Rick heard everything Carl said while he was asleep?

kAUNVxG.jpg

Lizzie is gonna end up doing something *censored*ed up, soon...more than just the bunny incident. I see her killing her sister or something. Intentionally...not by accident. Or maybe she will kill Judith...(which she almost did in tonight's episode). She killed the bunnies because they were helpless...maybe putting down helpless animals/people is her thing now. She thinks she's doing something good...but it's obviously just *censored*ed up. Honestly, I think she will kill Judith. I'd almost put money on it. Judith didn't make it out of the prison attack in the comics...so I don't see them keeping her in the show just for the hell of it.

Great episode. I liked how it featured several groups instead of just two. Lizzie is a little bitch though. I can also see her doing something *censored*ed up.

Hmm... looks like..

Carol didn't come back the way I thought. I wonder what role Abraham and his crew will play? A good or bad? I wanna find out who the main antagonists are now for this half too.

Christian Serratos is Rosita Espinosa. She's *censored*ing hot.

Great episode. I liked how it featured several groups instead of just two. Lizzie is a little bitch though. I can also see her doing something *censored*ed up.

Hmm... looks like..

Carol didn't come back the way I thought. I wonder what role Abraham and his crew will play? A good or bad? I wanna find out who the main antagonists are now for this half too.

she aready has she shot the girl in the head cold and look at her face when she was killing the baby

I think what there doing with the girls is one will remain innocent while the other loses humanity and does what she has to but I think one will kill the other to save her self much like in season 2 what shane did

Hmm... looks like..

she aready has she shot the girl in the head cold and look at her face when she was killing the baby

I think what there doing with the girls is one will remain innocent while the other loses humanity and does what she has to but I think one will kill the other to save her self much like in season 2 what shane did

Hell yes she is, Sy.

I agree with you, Austin, one will be good, and one will go that way. I wonder what Carol will do with it though?

If you are talking about Abraham, then in the comics iirc

he becomes Rick's right hand man after choosing not to kill him. Also kills his two sidekicks.

The other guys going up the train tracks is more worrying. Some weird cult shit going down at that place me thinks. I expect Daryl or Tyreese to die there.

Archived