The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They just have to introduce a new character and attach us to them before Daryl gets knocked off. If all that is left is Rick and/or Carl there's not much point in watching.

You read the comics? You'll be happy when Abraham comes in, the actor was announced at the NYC Comic Con.

Interesting episode. Carl was a little bitch, but the whole idea was that he thought he could survive but he couldn't even check a house without almost killed. I thought for sure that that Walker was going to bite his leg. I was adamet that Carl wasn't going to get bitten, but it came that close!

The dream/flashback with Mischonne was interesting, we still don't know what her supposed boyfriend did at "the camp" but I'm guessing it was something to do with their kid. Also her taking out that entire pack of walkers was insane! Danai Gurira is awesome with that sword!

I only saw a few seconds of the sneak peak to next weeks episode as so don't like to watch them as I like to keep it a surprise, but by the looks of it im guessing its about Daryl & Beth and the girls, most likely Tyreese.

Looking forward to next week.

Anybody else wanna see Beth become less of an emo bitch? Like they need to do something big with her

I don't really care what Beth does. As long as she's on my screen, looking hot...we're cool. Same goes for Maggie.

Maggie's hot, Beths more cute than anything else, though she has her moments. I just think she needs to do more. Wouldn't care all too much if she died, she's not an essential character.

What is "pudding"? In England it's another word for dessert.

It's not quite flan, yogurt, ice cream, or cake icing...but it has the consistency of diarrhea and it comes in flavors like chocolate, vanilla, butterscotch, etc. It's eaten at room temperature, or chilled in the fridge. It's pudding!

What is "pudding"? In England it's another word for dessert.

It's not quite flan, yogurt, ice cream, or cake icing...but it has the consistency of diarrhea and it comes in flavors like chocolate, vanilla, butterscotch, etc. It's eaten at room temperature, or chilled in the fridge. It's pudding!

Yeah i think i know what it is.

Hopefully we see Daryl, Tyreese, Maggie and Glenn next week. Also those with them of course, but those are the ones I'd like to see the most.

I like the way they did the episode moreso than what happened in it. It seems like each episode will focus on a a few characters and then the stories will probably interwind as the season goes on. Michonne is one of my favorites so it was good to see her get some backstory, plus wiping out a group of walkers was awesome. Carl continues to annoy me. Zombie Hershel head was HI-larious.

Archived