The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rick should have kept the damn tank from Season 1.

How would he have known he'd need it?

Why wouldn't you need it? He could have travelled with the group (or atleast some of them) in it. It's just a great tool to have in the walker apocalypse.

The feels in that finale

Since I was late watching it and the internet exists I already knew Herschel was going to die so I had already prepared myself for it. But I did not see Judith dying. I felt so bad for Carl and Rick. Honestly Carl is the character I feel the worst for and have for awhile.

The feels in that finale

Since I was late watching it and the internet exists I already knew Herschel was going to die so I had already prepared myself for it. But I did not see Judith dying. I felt so bad for Carl and Rick. Honestly Carl is the character I feel the worst for and have for awhile.

We don't know if she's dead or not.

• 2 weeks later...

So I got the comic book issue 1-48 Compendium edition for Christmas, it is totally different, somethings the characters do are crazy! Tyreese is awesome in it too.

Don't forget how important Andera is in the comics. So much better.

Nothing major has happened with her yet. I'm only up to where Rick etc escape Woodbury, part 6 or whatever

My brother gave me compendium 1 and 2. I read a whole bunch of the comics online a long time ago...but I only got up to issue 70 or around there...so it's definitely good to have the second book, which goes up to issue 96...and I'm going to read all of the issues from the start anyway...because I've forgotten a lot of stuff.

My brother gave me compendium 1 and 2. I read a whole bunch of the comics online a long time ago...but I only got up to issue 70 or around there...so it's definitely good to have the second book, which goes up to issue 96...and I'm going to read all of the issues from the start anyway...because I've forgotten a lot of stuff.

I have too. I've re-read quite a few of the issues and I re-read a certain volume a few times but I always forget things that happen. Luckily, I all have the digital issues but I want the physical copies, too. I was gonna get the compendiums for Christmas but all local stores were sold out and it was last minute Christmas shopping so they wouldn't have been getting here until.. probably later this week if I'd ordered online. Love the comics though, so good.

So I got the comic book issue 1-48 Compendium edition for Christmas, it is totally different, somethings the characters do are crazy! Tyreese is awesome in it too.

Nothing major has happened with her yet. I'm only up to where Rick etc escape Woodbury, part 6 or whatever

You've got a lot of crazy ahead of you. I really hope that TV Tryeese ends up turning into comic Tyreese because he's a really cool character in the comic and just, so far in the show, he hasn't lived up to the hype. I honestly gotta say the same for Michonne. I love her in the show but I just think her comic counterpart is much cooler.

I have too. I've re-read quite a few of the issues and I re-read a certain volume a few times but I always forget things that happen. Luckily, I all have the digital issues but I want the physical copies, too. I was gonna get the compendiums for Christmas but all local stores were sold out and it was last minute Christmas shopping so they wouldn't have been getting here until.. probably later this week if I'd ordered online. Love the comics though, so good.

You've got a lot of crazy ahead of you. I really hope that TV Tryeese ends up turning into comic Tyreese because he's a really cool character in the comic and just, so far in the show, he hasn't lived up to the hype. I honestly gotta say the same for Michonne. I love her in the show but I just think her comic counterpart is much cooler.

They're building Tyreese up to be something great, with everything thats happened to him theres no doubt about it. As for Michonne, she's pretty badass in both versions. In the next half of season 4 or even 5 something big will come of her soon as well. They started hinting more about her when she was holding Judith. Moments like that will build up to something.

Speaking about Michonne, does she remind anyone else of Cleon from The Warriors game/movie?

They're building Tyreese up to be something great, with everything thats happened to him theres no doubt about it. As for Michonne, she's pretty badass in both versions. In the next half of season 4 or even 5 something big will come of her soon as well. They started hinting more about her when she was holding Judith. Moments like that will build up to something.

Speaking about Michonne, does she remind anyone else of Cleon from The Warriors game/movie?

I hope so. I like Michonne in the show.. but I mean, I don't know, the comic's been going on for so much longer, she's had many more opportunities to show what she's capable of. I like her in the show, she's one of my favorites but in my head, I'm like "well Michonne's done this and this in the comic" but I'm looking forward to see what's coming for her next and for Tyreese too. Dude's got a lot of potential.

I've never read the comics (though I intend to), but I enjoy Michonne and Tyrese from what I've seen on TV and what they've hinted at. True, Ive never seen their comic counterparts but from what I've seen from the comics (via comments, etc), the show is starting to resemble scenes from the comic book.

I dunno, like said above, something big is headed their way. But by the way: where did Michonne go after helping Rick? And here's another question:

Do they all have a rendezvous spot? Did Rick's group ever think that far ahead?

I've never read the comics (though I intend to), but I enjoy Michonne and Tyrese from what I've seen on TV and what they've hinted at. True, Ive never seen their comic counterparts but from what I've seen from the comics (via comments, etc), the show is starting to resemble scenes from the comic book.

I dunno, like said above, something big is headed their way. But by the way: where did Michonne go after helping Rick? And here's another question:

Do they all have a rendezvous spot? Did Rick's group ever think that far ahead?

We dont know where Michonne went. My guess is that she has the baby (as she had that weird moment with her so having to look after Judith on her own will make it interesting and makes sense.) also their rendezvous point was the bus, but that left.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

3 days to go!

Watched the mid-finale again last night. Daryl and Beth are together. Bob, Maggie and Sasha are together. Rick and Carl. Glenn was on the bus with the random Woodbury people. Tyreese presumably is with the two girls and Mischonne seems to be on her own (possibly with Judith.)

I'm anxious for then all :P

Archived