The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idk but it think the little girk now more cold theb carl

Carl hasn't been at all cold in this season so far, they teased us with his coldness by killing that other kid at the end of season 3 and then stopped it, so you're right. The girl has no hesitation.

However we'll see Carl like that again in the future, possibly when Rick dies (we all know it will happen.)

Carl hasn't been at all cold in this season so far, they teased us with his coldness by killing that other kid at the end of season 3 and then stopped it, so you're right. The girl has no hesitation.

However we'll see Carl like that again in the future, possibly when Rick dies (we all know it will happen.)

Well he hasn't done anythinf this season but I think he just going kill every alive person he doesnt no now

Well he hasn't done anythinf this season but I think he just going kill every alive person he doesnt no now

Why would he do that? He just wants to find Judith.

If Governor really is dead, Dafuq did this picture mean? http://i.imgur.com/FOAV7bDh.jpg

From last season, either the room where he almost raped Maggie or held Andrea captive.

That's the room where he intended to torture Michonne and ended up keeping Andrea captive.

From an actor's point of view, I study how they act and respond and analyzing their circumstances and the writer's and actors objective/super objective only makes me appreciate this episode more. The stakes were so high and they responded so well with what happened, its astonishing

Can't wait until 4x09 to see how closely it mirrors Issue 49. Anybody else here read the comics?

Probably not gonna be too similar, it's been said many times they didn't want to recreate the comics. But I dunno how this situation went down in the comics since I've never read them.

Cool parallels, but ... spoilers, much?

Not really..unless you avoided the preview trailer for I guess

Spoilers for people who haven't seen the latest episode although they shouldn't be in here if they haven't'.

Also i haven't watched the preview, I hate watching them.

Alot going on in this episode. Hershel & Michonne kidnapped, that kid digging up a zombie (I loved how it raised it's hand like Undertaker did in a buried alive match) and then dying, Hershel getting his head cut off (had to turn away for that), Teasing Daryl's death, Governor killing the kid with no mercy, the fight with Rick, "killing" the baby, Governor being stabbed in the heart, the bus leaving people behind, Those kids shooting that woman in the face (I jumped up and cheered that), the sister of the woman who's kid got shoot in the face running away (don't blame her shit went down) and the end where the sister who was having sex with the Governor shoots "him in the face".

Just one very crazy episode. Very good episode too.

Wondering what the plan is for February.

Alot going on in this episode. Hershel & Michonne kidnapped, that kid digging up a zombie (I loved how it raised it's hand like Undertaker did in a buried alive match) and then dying, Hershel getting his head cut off (had to turn away for that), Teasing Daryl's death, Governor killing the kid with no mercy, the fight with Rick, "killing" the baby, Governor being stabbed in the heart, the bus leaving people behind, Those kids shooting that woman in the face (I jumped up and cheered that), the sister of the woman who's kid got shoot in the face running away (don't blame her shit went down) and the end where the sister who was having sex with the Governor shoots "him in the face".

Why is "shoots him in the face" in quotation marks? The Governor IS dead they confirmed it on Talking Dead. I know we didn't see the actual gunshot, but they'll probably cover that next time and theres no way he could survive that stab.

Why is "shoots him in the face" in quotation marks? The Governor IS dead they confirmed it on Talking Dead. I know we didn't see the actual gunshot, but they'll probably cover that next time and theres no way he could survive that stab.

You just answered your own question. We never seen it and true he'd never survive that stabbing to the heart but you never know she might have shot someone else (maybe herself) and left him for the walkers.

You just answered your own question. We never seen it and true he'd never survive that stabbing to the heart but you never know she might have shot someone else (maybe herself) and left him for the walkers.

They aready confirmed he dead

Yeah you're right, I do think she shot herself. I reckon the first scene will be a shot of the deserted prison and maybe The Governor eating her fresh flesh, because it would be really bad if they didn't show Governor as a walker because thats what everyone wants to see.

Archived