The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

They actually made me like the Governor more than any of the prison group. I kinda wish the show would revolve around him now.

One of the best most interesting episodes of the whole series. I never ever want to see a single *censored*ing character from the prison ever again. *Censored* Rick, *Censored* Michonne, *Censored* Daryl, *Censored* those stupid kids, *Censored* Glenn, *Censored* all of them. This episode was better then every episode from season 2 and 3. I never want to see the Prison or anybody from it ever again

Alright mate calm down.

Good episode, my love for Gov' grew even more and I grew to sympathize with him a lot! I'd be totally happy with several more episodes of him before going back to the prison (and it seems like we're getting atleast one more.)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Governor doesn't even need weapons. Ripping zombies to shit with his bare hands.

That was so good! Especially with the bone!

I didn't even realise that Martinez and The Bowman had left when it showed Governor coming out of his tent, because there was a couple of bodies on the floor I thought they had been attacked, but then I noticed that they're tents had gone missing.

Anyone else think it's a bit iffy that they stayed in tents in a field in the middle of a Zombie Apocalypse? I know they might have been deep in the countryside, but come on, could have atleast put them in a building.

I also really liked this episode. Although I thought we were going to see Daryl's reaction to Carol's absence, it was good to have a break from the prison, keeps things fresh and more interesting. I never thought I could ever sympathize with the Gov, but now I've grown to respect and even like him. I seriously thought he was going to kill the two chicks or take advantage of them. :lol: I've learned to always expect the worst from this show.

Also, +1 to him for making out with the hot one.

after last nights episode, seems like my theory is gonna be thrown out the window lol. I thought maybe it was the Govnr that was feeding the Walkers those rats. how you ask? him getting into the prison through that big gapping hole in the back that Tyrese and his crew got in last season. correct me if im wrong but, did they not mention it at all? if not, makes me wonder if they fixed if they even knew about.

Anyone else think it's a bit iffy that they stayed in tents in a field in the middle of a Zombie Apocalypse? I know they might have been deep in the countryside, but come on, could have atleast put them in a building.

I didn't get why they slept in tents either...because there was a small white building directly behind them.

When had the long hair and beard i thought he looked like Snake Plissken. It is pretty amazing that in 4 season the guy who biggest villian last season is the only one who has shown any sorta compassion out of everyone on the show.

The Governor is a great character and David Morissey is a fantastic actor, but I think people were just bored with seeing the prison guys. There is only so much they can do in the prison before it gets dull and I think taking a break with them to visit Gov' for a couple episodes is a great idea before we get back into things.

From seeing the preview to next week, looks like next episode will be intense.

Something tells me that confrontation won't occur until the end of the episode. In other words...the episode after next week's episode will be intense. This upcoming episode will probably just be more boring shit at the prison, and a few clips of the Gov spying on them.

Mid-season finale next week so after that episode we'll have to wait 'til February. Generations is probably right too, the confrontation wont be 'til the end of the episode and will leave us hanging. However I do want to see him try and convince the rest of his camp to attack the prison.

Mid-season finale next week so after that episode we'll have to wait 'til February. Generations is probably right too, the confrontation wont be 'til the end of the episode and will leave us hanging. However I do want to see him try and convince the rest of his camp to attack the prison.

He'll probably show them the cabin and campsite they found, and tell them that the people at the prison were responsible. Obviously he needs to represent them as a threat (just like the last time).

He'll probably show them the cabin and campsite they found, and tell them that the people at the prison were responsible. Obviously he needs to represent them as a threat (just like the last time).

Yeah most likely, he'll show them something to persuade them and use his charm.

@LunchboX; stop being so dramatic, you know the action will happen sooner than later and even if it isn't then why is that a big deal? Just means we get more of TWD.

Just felt like the way it had been edited together was really shitty.

Dude, I know what you mean.

For example, when they were driving and they had to stop due to the walkers in the mud. Is it just me, or did they completely skip over the fact that they then turned around and went back to the camp? Maybe I missed something, but when I watched it, they were just back at the camp, and I was like "what happened to leaving?"

I was saddened to see the governor seemingly turn evil again. I really wanted to see a major character change... Oh well. still better then every single prison episode ever.

Likewise.

I think they should have deviated from the comic and actually turned the governor into a good guy. Kept him separate from Rick and the gang, and maybe even had him return to save them a few seasons down the road. That would have been cool, IMO. They're all in trouble, and in comes the Governor to save their asses. Nobody would have expected it. Would have been great television. Oh well...

Archived