The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode was kinda slow, IMO...but I enjoyed it more the second time I watched it.

I can't believe that black dude was actually going to draw his gun on Daryl for threatening to throw the liquor away. He ain't gonna last long.

Daryl needs to end him. Another character I don't trust. He's bound to *Censored* up majorly in some way soon and cause a big shit storm for Rick to clean up.

Sucks that at some point we're going to have to put up with a shitty Carol return. Bitch needs to die.

Episode was kinda slow, IMO...but I enjoyed it more the second time I watched it.

I can't believe that black dude was actually going to draw his gun on Daryl for threatening to throw the liquor away. He ain't gonna last long.

True, but I think Daryl will be much more pissed at Rick for sending Carol away, whether Rick tells him what she did or not.

Only just got around to watching the latest ep' and I must say I really enjoyed it.

I new that girl was going to die, and as for guy I assume he's dead also unless he turns up at the prison one day (considering Rick told him where it was) which also might be a reason why Rick would let him the group as he had survived the entire way and Rick didn't think he was. I'm not saying this would happen, but it would be pretty neat.

As for that black doctor guy, what a tool! I really thought he was going to get bitten inside the university, but alas he didn't and that chump is still alive! When Daryl squared up to him me and my brother literally both screamed at the TV "YEA DARYL *Censored* HIM UP."

As for Mischonne and Tyreese, I can see a good friendship blossoming there. Not a love-interest, but a mutual friendship of badassery!

Not really sure of what to make with Carol leaving, she obviously isn't gone for good, but it was still emotional to watch. I also love the idea of her ending up with The Gov'.

All da feels in that ep mane!

HOLY *censored*ING SHIT

I was so certain that Hershel was going to die in this episode, or Maggie even trying to save him. Really great episode though, started off a bit slow and then almost instantly took off. Easily the best ep so far.

Awesome to see Gov' back too, really glad to see him at the end there.

For whatever reason, I still see Hershel dying really soon. I think he's going to get sick as a result of locking himself in with all the flu victims, and he will be too old to overcome the illness...even with the medication they collected. Just a feeling I have...either that, or the Governor will kill the majority of the group with a surprise attack (like in the comics).

HOLY *Censored* WHAT A GOOD EPISODE.

I was on the edge of my god damn seat, I thought Glenn was going to die before Hershel came and saved him. I thought Hershel would have too had he not manned up and started killing them. I hope nobody dies from it that's major, I still see Sasha somehow dying though, I hope not because Tyreese is going to go nuts.

THE *censored*ING GOVERNOR IS BACK!

Things finally happened so I can't complain about that

I wish Glenn would have died though. They promoted the start of this season as "Lot's of people will die" So far none of the main cast has died yet, just a bunch of people I have no idea who they are, or they have been around so little that I don't care

Things finally happened so I can't complain about that

I wish Glenn would have died though. They promoted the start of this season as "Lot's of people will die" So far none of the main cast has died yet, just a bunch of people I have no idea who they are, or they have been around so little that I don't care

I really hope he won't die. He has become one of my favorite characters on the show ever since he was confronted with a walker in Woodbury. As some people have said here before, it'd be much more interesting if Maggie died (although that'd mean no Lauren Cohan :( ), which would lead to Glenn becoming a legit badass.

So is the little blonde girl supposed to be Andrea's replacement as far as being unlikable and annoying? I get that she's only a kid, but her whole interaction with the walkers annoys me. I'm kinda hoping that after the last episode, her and the other kids stop treating them as pets now that she almost got killed because of it.

So is the little blonde girl supposed to be Andrea's replacement as far as being unlikable and annoying? I get that she's only a kid, but her whole interaction with the walkers annoys me. I'm kinda hoping that after the last episode, her and the other kids stop treating them as pets now that she almost got killed because of it.

She was luring the walker to get it away from Glenn. She effectively saved Glenn's life.

She was luring the walker to get it away from Glenn. She effectively saved Glenn's life.

No shit? Huh. Guess I'll have to rewatch that episode then. Still not a fan though.

No shit? Huh. Guess I'll have to rewatch that episode then. Still not a fan though.

Yeah. Glenn was taking care of the guy who turned. When Glenn noticed that the guy had stopped breathing, he tried to call out for Hershel, but he started to choke and fell on the floor. The little girl heard Glenn fall and ran around the corner to see him lying on the floor, choking...at which point, she lured the guy who turned into a zombie out of the cell and down the hall.

They actually made me like the Governor more than any of the prison group. I kinda wish the show would revolve around him now.

One of the best most interesting episodes of the whole series. I never ever want to see a single *censored*ing character from the prison ever again. *Censored* Rick, *Censored* Michonne, *Censored* Daryl, *Censored* those stupid kids, *Censored* Glenn, *Censored* all of them. This episode was better then every episode from season 2 and 3. I never want to see the Prison or anybody from it ever again

Archived