The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

Also another theory of mine, doubt it'll be the case, but what if it's The Gov' doing the rat thing?

I don't think the Gov would be doing that, as he would have no way to be inside the gates. Also, he's too psychotic to lay low like that. If he was inside the gates, he would probably be a lot more blatant about trying to kill everyone. He would be more likely to build a bomb or something. Slowly making a fence collapse doesn't have the right feel to it. It's not his style. I'm pretty sure the whole fence situation is accidental. I don't think it's being done to make the fence intentionally collapse...it's just someone who wants to feed the walkers, and the fence collapsing is an unforeseen result of that.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also another theory of mine, doubt it'll be the case, but what if it's The Gov' doing the rat thing?

I don't think the Gov would be doing that, as he would have no way to be inside the gates. Also, he's too psychotic to lay low like that. If he was inside the gates, he would probably be a lot more blatant about trying to kill everyone. He would be more likely to build a bomb or something. Slowly making a fence collapse doesn't have the right feel to it. It's not his style. I'm pretty sure the whole fence situation is accidental. I don't think it's being done to make the fence intentionally collapse...it's just someone who wants to feed the walkers, and the fence collapsing is an unforeseen result of that.

Yeah you're probably right, it was just an idea.

I think he's closer to the prison than we and the group think.

not really he could had cuts before

No...just no.

Why are you just dismissing that straight away? Maybe the walker did have head wounds before hand.

Because they match up perfectly with the mesh of the fence...they just aren't lined up correctly.

Anyway, here's a hilarious video. It isn't directly related to Walking Dead, but it is zombie related:

I really don't think the sickness thing will last the entire season.

Decent episode, better than the first two atleast. I feel like something big is going to happen sometime soon as nothing major has been done al far, all it has done is introduce the sickness.

Another good episode.

Holy shit at that crowd of walkers when Daryl, Michonne, Tyreese and that other guy were on the road. And I'm really pissed Glenn is sick, but I understand, we can't keep all major characters around for good. However, I do hope he's gonna be fine somehow.

I think Glenn will recover as well as Sasha and the little girl. Dr. S and everyone else are goners though. Only reason I think Glenn will survive because I think the picture he took of his girlfriend/Herschel's daughter cemented her death at some point during this season. She'll be just a memory for him and the picture will be the only thing keeping him sane during his transition to even more of a badass character.

And I felt so bad how they just completely phased out Marilyn Manson during Talking Dead, although he was saying some pretty incoherent shit, some of it made sense and the host was all like "yea whatever dude..'

I really hope Tyreese gets to beat Carol to death in the most merciless way possible. That goes against everything I stand for, because I hate male on female violence...but you know...she has it coming. She'll probably either get away with it, or be hanged though. I kinda feel like Rick will have her hanged.

I really hope Tyreese gets to beat Carol to death in the most merciless way possible. That goes against everything I stand for, because I hate male on female violence...but you know...she has it coming. She'll probably either get away with it, or be hanged though. I kinda feel like Rick will have her hanged.

It's Carol, I don't think Rick will harm her in any way, Tyreese however. I can see him losing his shit very soon. Although I don't think he'll find out that Carol did it for a long time as that, I reckon will be his breaking point.

As for Glenn, I don't see him or Sasha dying, but Paulie has a point about Maggie, I DO see her dying this season. It would be a really emotional scene if BOTH her and Beth die at the same time.

So what main characters do you think are going to die this season?

I love how Carol went from being a quiet wife who got abused by her husband and crying about her missing daughter to a person who murders people and stabs zombies in the face. I wonder what will happen if Tyreese ever finds out about what she did.

Michonne's attitude towards Judith was interesting, I think that she might have had a child who died.

Episode not in the Prison.... THUMBS UP!

More CGI Blood... Thumbs so far down, maybe thumbs down 1000 feet below Earths surface. For a show that had 16million views for the opening episode there is NO REASON TO BE USING CG BLOOD. It looks so low rent, so awful and just THUMBS DOWN.

I'm loving the character of Carol, she has shown a lot of development since season 1 and I am very curious as to where her character goes from here

Archived