The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta ask one question.....

Daryl or Merle?

One does not simply pick between Daryl and Merle Dixon. As a Dixon lover I can't choose just one either. I miss the hell out of Merle too, he went out with a bang. :(

Lol agree :lol: I miss Merle :( Badass redneck motha*censored*er, he made a great team with his brother, and I thought he and Michone would be a badass team.

I guess I just asked that because I can't choose which Dixon to use as an avy/sig on some other forum.

Gotta ask one question.....

Daryl or Merle?

One does not simply pick between Daryl and Merle Dixon. As a Dixon lover I can't choose just one either. I miss the hell out of Merle too, he went out with a bang. :(

Lol agree :lol: I miss Merle :( Badass redneck motha*censored*er, he made a great team with his brother, and I thought he and Michone would be a badass team.

I guess I just asked that because I can't choose which Dixon to use as an avy/sig on some other forum.

Him and Michonne and the car were pretty funny (for me at least). :lol: The scene with the Mexican family too. :XD:

Why not both?

Daryl or Merle?

When I saw Merle in Episode 2, I was like "this guy's my favorite - he sticks out far more than anybody else and he's a complete and total douche" but then he gets handcuffed to the roof and.. well, we all thought he was dead. So, when they go back to camp and start talking about his brother, I'm like "oh.. well maybe this guy will be cool then" and then in Episode 4, Vatos, that's when I was sure that Daryl was my favorite. Season 3 was an awesome treat, being able to see the two together but.. I have to go with Daryl. Merle was my first favorite in the show but in his absence, Daryl stepped up right away and has been my favorite ever since. So, I'm gonna go with Daryl. I wish Merle was still around though, he was my second favorite in Season 3.. I miss you, Merle.

Who were those burned people in the end? I wasn't paying that much attention during that...

Karen was one of them; Tyreese's love interest.

The other was some guy that was standing next to Karen in the beginning of Episode 1 when they were taking out walkers at the fence. Nicetero said that during Talking Dead. About these walkers being fed rats though, I think Lizzie's the one feeding them.

That was a good episode, leaves me wondering who kept on

feeding the rats. I'm assuming it's a girl though I don't know why. I have that feeling it's a chick doing it.

Also

Felt bad for the poor pigs lol. Could've been great bacon and I was sad Rick did that even though that was the only way to get the Walkers away from the fence. Now what I wonder is how the hell those 1000's of walkers are there where the episode preview of Daryl, Michonne and crew were surrounded by in the Charger. I wonder if they all make it out alive?

Am I the only one who don't watch the next episode previews at the end? I like to leave everything brand new!

I really enjoyed the episode, a lot better than the season premier, because a lot of stuff moved on, we already found out about the illness etc I look forward to seeing where that goes.

As for the rat thing, it's probably one of the kids, I imagine one/or both of them can't comprehend the fact that the walkers are no longer people. When Carol explained that she shouldn't be sad for the walkers death, but her dads death made my think this. I hope those brats get killed relatively soon.

Poor Tyreese. Hopefully he becomes a badass now.

Anyone else thinking Mischonne had a baby before the apocalypse?

Am I the only one who don't watch the next episode previews at the end? I like to leave everything brand new!

I really enjoyed the episode, a lot better than the season premier, because a lot of stuff moved on, we already found out about the illness etc I look forward to seeing where that goes.

As for the rat thing, it's probably one of the kids, I imagine one/or both of them can't comprehend the fact that the walkers are no longer people. When Carol explained that she shouldn't be sad for the walkers death, but her dads death made my think this. I hope those brats get killed relatively soon.

Poor Tyreese. Hopefully he becomes a badass now.

Well in the comics she has

two daughters that are presumably killed by zombies

. Obviously the show doesn't always represent the comics in the same way but I think it is safe to assume more of her back story will come out over the next few episodes.

As for the rats, for some reason I thought it was the black doctor guy. Something seems odd about that guy. But now that others have put forward another candidate I think that is far more likely. One of the girls will get caught soon I expect.

Carol finally starting to get interesting.

After watching last nights episode I have concluded that Tyreese was going to increasingly annoy me and he has done just that. I'm just not digging the direction he is going into. Rick is teetering on season 2 Rick where he can't trust his own judgement. Carol is pure bad ass. Michonne is ok. I would also like to add, am I the only on who is sick and tired of Glenn & Maggie's relationship?

Agreed. I've been really enjoying the new season so far.

I'm almost 100% sure Michonne had a baby that could've been killed by her boyfriend when he turned or something like that. I like how her character is developing, to think she never laughed or cried in the majority of season 3.

Regarding last night's ep, I honestly didn't expect this many killings so early in the season. I wonder who murdered and burned the two quarantined people though. It didn't look like they turned and killed themselves.

Anyone have any theories on what the Governor is up to?

I think he's slumming it in a crappy place, even more psycho and waiting for the time to strike the group. Didn't he have a beard in one of the promotional photos/posters? He's lost all the Woodbury supplies and has let himself go. Who was that Mexican guy that was his right hand man? I can't remember his name, well I think he's the only one left whose stood by him.

Also another theory of mine, doubt it'll be the case, but what if it's The Gov' doing the rat thing?

Archived