The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

I liked the episode, but it didn't feel like a season finale. It felt an episode before the finale. Anyways it was an alright season, my favorite episode was Clear, so hopefully Morgan returns in Season 4 full time

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't know why they had those reports of 27 or 28 characters being killed off. Sure, that whole group of Woodbury people ate the dirt, but they were hardly well-established characters. In either case, I'm happy that Andrea's gone. She was worthless from day one. My one MAJOR complaint with that episode is the fact that they went back to the prison. Why didn't they just take over Woodbury? They're going to leave it there for the Governor to return to, stock up on weapons, etc? They were in the damn town. Why did they move everyone out of the town and to the prison?

That was a very average episode, slightly disappointed... Decent end, nothing special.

I reckon the only reason I was so let down by the episode was by all the hype from fans and interviews from the cast prior to the episode, beefed it up too much.

I really don't know why they had those reports of 27 or 28 characters being killed off. Sure, that whole group of Woodbury people ate the dirt, but they were hardly well-established characters. In either case, I'm happy that Andrea's gone. She was worthless from day one. My one MAJOR complaint with that episode is the fact that they went back to the prison. Why didn't they just take over Woodbury? They're going to leave it there for the Governor to return to, stock up on weapons, etc? They were in the damn town. Why did they move everyone out of the town and to the prison?

I think Norman Reedus said something about the number of people dying in a interview he done.

I enjoyed the finale. It didn't have to be this whole epic confrontation that everyone wanted it to be. It had some shockers and some tense moments that set's up for the next season. I.E the prison becoming the new Woodbury and the Gov' finally snapping. It's sad that Milton died though, I thought he was cool and was hoping he would go to the prison and start up a friendship with Hershel that they teased during the meeting episode.

As of next season i'm fully expecting Carl to become this cold, killing guy with no remorse as well as some major character dieing (like Beth, even maybe Mischonne or Glen someone like that.)

Stuff about the finale in spoilers just in case (nothing from the comics).

At least they took on some more people for Zombie bait. That's the best thing I can say about this, oh and Andrea FINALLY died in the most Andrea way possible. Stop talking and just escape. The Governor killing people and no one shooting back despite them all having weapons was stupid. Going back to a broken down prison, which is lacking space and resources and bringing even more people shows Rick to be a shitty leader. Carl needs to kill everyone else. His turn into a psychopath is the only interesting story at this moment. I'd be happy if the governor never returned.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So who's looking forward to Season 4? I am still yet to watch the trailer as I know when I watch it it'll make me super excited and impatient!

Who do people think will die this season?

Archived