The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

Okay okay people lets get this straight

Rick, Daryl, Glenn and Michonne CAN'T DIE OR I WILL BE *censored*ING PISSED AND I WILL CRY

Lol...pansy.

No he's my homie. Lol

Okay okay people lets get this straight

Rick, Daryl, Glenn and Michonne CAN'T DIE OR I WILL BE *censored*ING PISSED AND I WILL CRY

DDT yourself.

On concrete-

Take your own advise, jackass

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Feb 7 2013 06:27 PM ET
'Walking Dead' actor joins 'Mythbusters' zombie episode -- EXCLUSIVE

The Mythbusters gang is going to get some help testing zombie myths from one badass destroyer of the undead.

Walking Dead actor Michael Rooker — Merle Dixon himself — is going to guest star on the Discovery Channel hit.

That’s all the info we have right now on the episode. Well, almost all — we know one of the myths being tested is attempting to figure out which weapon is really best for killing a horde of the undead (Merle would presumably opt for a bayonet) and that the show recently put out an all points bulletin for 300 volunteers to play zombies to help shoot the episode (which will shoot tomorrow, along with Rooker lending a hand … ahem). The episode will air as part of the show’s upcoming 10th season.

Having finally caught up on all of the episodes, I have to say I really dislike Andrea. Annoys the shit out of me. What I will say about all of the series so far is that all have the deaths have been really, really obvious. Only now going into the last two episodes is there a little uncertainty about who's going to die.

Someone fill me in..

Who died this episode and how?, I couldn't watch it..

Merle died, via gunshot to the chest by The Governor. At the end, Daryl finds him as a walker, breaks down, and eventually knifes Merle in the head when taking him down... :(

Loved last night's episode. Great ending.

Shit will go down this Sunday. I hope Rick, Carl, Daryl, Glenn and Maggie survive, but I can't even name 27 people off the top of my head. It's gonna be one ugly episode, that's for sure.

Edit: Has anybody watched the Webisodes? Are those worth-watching?

Shit will go down this Sunday. I hope Rick, Carl, Daryl, Glenn and Maggie survive, but I can't even name 27 people off the top of my head. It's gonna be one ugly episode, that's for sure.

Same here though I have a feeling that either Glenn or Maggie, will die. :(

Same here though I have a feeling that either Glenn or Maggie, will die. :(
I hope not... I just want Rick's group to beat the governor and overtake Woodbury.

So good last night. I was hoping Merle would make it to the battle because he would be a great asset. Great acting but I wished he lasted longer. His death will be remember for the future seasons. Also did yall know there is a Walking Dead game coming out? You get to play as Daryl I think.

Probably should be more spoiler tags on this page.

I don't know where this figure of 27 deaths has came from, but obviously it is going to include lots of random people as there's not that many main characters left and I'd be surprised if they knocked all of them off. I have my suspicions as to who is going to die, like most I'd hope Daryl lives. Also think one of the people that may appear to be a cert to die is going to live.

Is it over? Can someone who has watched it tell me who dies and how? Like the main people... spoiler tags though PLEASE!

SPOILERS DO NOT CLICK CONTAINS SPOILERS ON WHO DIED!! LAST CHANCE WARNING!!!!!!!!!!

Milton (Killed by Governer, Andrea (Bit by Milton), and Allen (Guy with Tyresse's group)(Shot by Govenor)

Archived