The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lennie James was phenomenal in that episode.

Yesterday's episode spoiler:

I'm hoping after that amazing episode, he has a change of heart and joins the group. I'd love to see him become a regular cast member.

And how about that twist at the end of the episode when Michonne told Rick that she can see spirits too? She better never die. Her character is so badass.

Oh God..

BFcfWsMCIAIvGZ2png-large.png

FA28f.png

:o:(

I should really stop clicking on spoilers. By the way, did you make the screenshot? I mean, it says Episode 15, which would normally premiere next week.

Someone online got a hold of the future episodes and released some shit..

Dunno how, AMC must have a dickhead on staff-

Andrew Lincoln has confirmed that 27 people die in the finale. Expect some of those 27 to be central to the story.

Yeah, I'm expecting pretty much everyone to die. I mean...can you even list 27 characters? I would need to try really hard. I wouldn't be surprised if we're left with like two characters after the finale.

Not to mention, literally everyone died at this point in the comic...with the exception of Rick and Carl. I'm not sure if the show will play out in the exact same way, but I wouldn't doubt it.

Wouldn't mind seeing Rick die, honestly. I'd be cool with Daryl and Carl being the only two survivors. I think they could have an interesting relationship...

I'd like to see Carl shoot Merle when he turns, and Daryl kill Rick likewise. Then Carl and Daryl are the only survivors, and they need to come to terms with the fact that the other killed their only family.

Archived