The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope when season 3 starts we find out more about the black guy and his kid because other than the first few episodes of season 2, Rick never really tried contacting him. I also hate how Shane was killed. By which I mean killing off his character.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I like the brunette one better.

Yeah but imagine if you were in their situation. You'd have competition with the lil Azianboy, while me, I'd haver all to myself. :D lol.

I don't know. Carl seemed to be creeping on her so you might have to fight over her with little ol' Carl. lol.

Regarding the prison: It's been confirmed they'll be staying there until season 4. I had a friend visit the set recently for his website. However, they will venture out of the prison.

REGARDING THE ENDING:

Read the comics.

One of them kills a member of Rick's gang [who isn't in the TV show]. They wrongly accuse the black guy who gets into fights with Rick, and lock him up. They find out it was another dude and Rick kills him. The other's die during

The Governor's raid on the prison.

ok correct me if im wrong

but wouldnt cutting off the leg of the old guy would be the dumbest move they could have done no matter he going to change when he dies anyway

IIRC a bite quickens death, it speeds up the process or something like that. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but that's how it works.

yeah but now he needs help to walk does help when ur in a place crawling with zombies honestly i dont think he survive intill the end of the season

ok correct me if im wrong

but wouldnt cutting off the leg of the old guy would be the dumbest move they could have done no matter he going to change when he dies anyway

IIRC a bite quickens death, it speeds up the process or something like that. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but that's how it works.

yeah but now he cant walk witch doesnt help when ur in a place crawling with zombies but honest i dont think he will surivive intill the end of the season

Archived