Fuse

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Governor.

walkingdeadembed1full.jpg

I LOVE the look of Michonne, I think she's pretty dead-on but I'm not feeling Governor's look too much. I was totally picturing Danny Trejo as Governor LOL. As long as he acts like Governor from the comics though, that's all that matters. Otis from the show didn't exactly resemble the one in the comics, so..

David Morrisey is a brilliant actor. Kirkman already confirmed he's "Governor from comics." and there will be barely any difference. If you guys want, I can post Woodbury set photos. Senoia, Georgia is the location so if anyone lives there, snap as many pics as possible!

I think this Governor looks more realistic than in the comics, in my opinion.

David Morrisey is a brilliant actor. Kirkman already confirmed he's "Governor from comics." and there will be barely any difference. If you guys want, I can post Woodbury set photos. Senoia, Georgia is the location so if anyone lives there, snap as many pics as possible!

I think this Governor looks more realistic than in the comics, in my opinion.

Kirkman said he's gonna be Governor from the comics? ...That's gonna be so awesome. I'm not too familiar with David Morrisey but since he's gonna be Governor from the comics, I can't wait. I just wonder what they'll show on TV and what they won't.

I'd love to see the set photos from Woodbury.

I'd love to see them come across Wilshire Estates in the show before actually arriving at the prison but I don't think we'll see that unfortunately.

In spoiler, just in case.

Wiltshire Estates was actually in the show when Shane and Andrea went to a community to find Sophia. Kirkman said it was supposed to be that.

What confirmed won't be in:

Rick's hand gettin' chopped. Probably because CGI costs

and probably won't be in:

Michonne's rape.

Wiltshire Estates was actually in the show when Shane and Andrea went to a community to find Sophia. Kirkman said it was supposed to be that.

What confirmed won't be in:

Rick's hand gettin' chopped. Probably because CGI costs

and probably won't be in:

Michonne's rape.

Ahhh, okay. I remember reading something, somewhere - don't remember if it was Kirkman or not - but they said something significant that happens to one of the characters in the comic happens in the first episode of S3 but it doesn't happen to the same person.

Rick's hand getting chopped, if I remember correctly, got nixed because Kirkman said he regrets doing it. Said he did at first, not thinking about it and then a few issues later he'd be like "Rick opens a can of beans" but then remembered "well crap, he can't do that, he only has one hand." However, CGI cost probably has A LOT to do with it.

I think the CGI on the show has been pretty well done given their budget and I loved Michonne's introduction to the show. Her and Andrea's relationship is gonna be interesting..

There was a featurette that I can't find at the moment that showed CGI. You'd be surprised as to what is actually CGI. Here's a hint-- 70% of the walkers. Most of the hordes you see only have like 10 legit actors.

Note: Everything I post is officially released which is why I do not spoiler tag them. The studio obviously wanted it out there.

He's baaack!

erGtP.jpg

Yes! You beat me to it, I seen this and flipped. Of course, I'd already seen the two photos of him leaked before hand but just seeing this.. so awesome. I really love Merle's character, I can't wait to see what happens in Season 3.

Still a bitch for not posting it in spoiler tags, I mean, not a lot of people actually type shit in google for a show they're watching, think before you post next time.

Anyway, I can't believe I'm saying this, TWD>LOST

What are you talking about? It's from AMC.com, they want it out there so there's no point in classifying it as a spoiler.

What I'm talking about is, some people actually dont go hunting for things about a show they're watching, I didn't even want to know that dude was coming back, but now I know, so that will be in my head while watching season 3, which I didnt want to think about.

Couldve just put it in spoiler tags...

What I'm talking about is, some people actually dont go hunting for things about a show they're watching, I didn't even want to know that dude was coming back, but now I know, so that will be in my head while watching season 3, which I didnt want to think about.

Couldve just put it in spoiler tags...

I wasn't even hunting. It was tweeted, so I let people know about it.

Is it possible that

he won't be an actual person again? Like how he was just a part of Darryl's hallucination last season, maybe he won't be actually returning.

It's confirmed the answer to that is no.

He's seen in trucks driving around, talking to other people, etc

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully they go away from the comics more then, because by sticking to them they are creating some awful characters.

I always fund it funny that Herschel cared more about the Zombie's in the barn than his family.

Derp, um the zombies in the barn are his family/friends. And they're sticking closely with the comics for the prison arc and Michonne. Glen Mazzara recently said that "The Governor may be a longterm arc".

It also seems like you guys have never read the comics. They are more grounded in reality than Nolan's Batman.

Archived