The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

AMC posted the Blu-Ray featurettes on their website which contained a major spoiler and was eventually removed. They said the post was "unauthorized and currently undergoing investigation".

The spoiler was that

Shane dies.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AMC posted the Blu-Ray featurettes on their website which contained a major spoiler and was eventually removed. They said the post was "unauthorized and currently undergoing investigation".

The spoiler was that

Shane dies.

No surprise there. If the show was following the comics more closely, that would have already happened in one of the first episodes. I'm more shocked about what happened on last night's episode, since that wasn't in the comics at all. Didn't see it coming.

The spoiler was that

Shane dies.

No surprise there. If the show was following the comics more closely, that would have already happened in one of the first episodes. I'm more shocked about what happened on last night's episode, since that wasn't in the comics at all. Didn't see it coming.

There were pics of yesterday's leaked and I had it spoiled but didn't know the exact events so I was still shocked.

Regarding the AMC spoiler goof:

Apparently the death I noted will go as following:

Rick will stab Shane, killing him. Shane will then come back as a zombie and bite Lori,which will have Rick put her down in his arms.This will reveal that Jenner whispered to Rick that EVERYONE is infected whether you get bitten or not. Carl will then put Shane down for good

Also, Comic Fans, David Morrissey has been cast as The Governor for Season 3.

The spoiler was that

Shane dies.

There were pics of yesterday's leaked and I had it spoiled but didn't know the exact events so I was still shocked.

Regarding the AMC spoiler goof:

Apparently the death I noted will go as following:

Rick will stab Shane, killing him. Shane will then come back as a zombie and bite Lori,which will have Rick put her down in his arms.This will reveal that Jenner whispered to Rick that EVERYONE is infected whether you get bitten or not. Carl will then put Shane down for good

Also, Comic Fans, David Morrissey has been cast as The Governor for Season 3.

Seems like the leak wasn't too far off, considering Shane did get stabbed and killed by Carl, but didn't bite Lori. It did, however, alert a huge ass horde of zombies to Hershel's farm.

Full spoilers for next week's episode.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I do not guarantee 100% accuracy.

[Highlight Below To Read Text---Full Spoilers For The Episode]

In Atlanta a group of walkers are feasting on Rick's horse, or what's left of it, when they're startled by the sound of a helicopter flying overhead. The horde migrates over several days, weeks, a great distance, and eventually comes to a fence. The fence bows and breaks under the relentless forward motion of the walkers. The herd presses on. Wandering aimlessly in the forest, the walkers turn as a gunshot goes off like a beacon, leading them to dinner. Soon they are closing in on Rick and Carl, as they leave the scene of Shane's murder.

Daryl and Glenn arrive back at the farmhouse. They explain that they heard a gunshot, and share their confounding findings about Randall.

As they walk back to the house, Carl asks Rick about what happened to Shane. Soon after, they notice the walkers bearing down on them, and it's not long before they are overtaken and have to make a run for the barn. Back at the house, the rest of the survivors are just figuring out that Carl is missing and walkers are approaching. Lori is panicking. Hershel passes out the guns.

The horde is making quick work of the barn. Rick dumps gasoline everywhere, busts open the door to lure the zombies inside, and climbs up to the loft with Carl. Carl drops a lighter into the gasoline-soaked hay, igniting everything in sight. Meanwhile, the men and Andrea shoot from their cars in a futile attempt to corral the herd and buy time.

Finally, Daryl figures out that Rick and Carl must be in the barn, and instructs Jimmy to drive the RV to the barn to rescue them. Rick and Carl manage to barely escape, while Jimmy is devoured inside the RV. Blood is everywhere, coating the windshield.

The survivors are starting to run out of ammo. The horde is too large.The women hold hands and make a run for it as Hershel makes a last stand for the farmhouse. They are just about clear when Patricia is attacked from the side and is devoured while Beth is still holding onto her.

Carol is headed off by a few walkers and backed into a corner with nothing but a plank of wood to defend herself. Andrea saves her but is attacked from behind and gets pinned under a walker. T-dog pulls his car around, but quickly has to leave the scene with Beth and Lori before the car is overtaken.

Glenn tells Maggie that the farm is lost; they have to get off the farm, now. Hershel comes to the same realization, almost too late, as a walker sneaks up from behind. Rick saves Herschel and they along with Carl head out in their own direction. Glenn and Maggie take off as well. Daryl finds Carol about to collapse from running, and they speed off together on Daryl's motorcycle. Andrea is abandoned. The barn collapses into the flames. And we're not even halfway done.

The group is now scattered. Glenn and Maggie switch places in the car as Maggie breaks down and can't continue driving. Glenn says they need to make their way to the highway, but Maggie protests that the herd came from that direction. Glenn finally tells Maggie that he loves her.

Rick, Carl, and Hershel arrive at the highway, where they left the care package for Sophia, hoping that the others will think to rendezvous here. Hershel is ready to part ways, but Rick wants to stick together.

Lori and T-Dog argue over where to drive. T-Dog wants to head to the coast, but Lori threatens to jump out of the car if he doesn't turn around and go back to the highway.

A walker appears on the highway. Rick is about to give up on waiting any longer, but… in the nick of time, the other survivors arrive. Meanwhile, Andrea is running for her life in the woods, but the walkers pursue her tirelessly. She can't keep this up for long. Walkers are emerging from the trees in random directions as Andrea shoots to clear a path.

The survivors leave the highway, pushing onward, but soon run out of gas. Several people start to panic and are on the verge of giving up. Rick tries to pull everyone together. The conversation turns to Randall and Shane. Rick has to come clean. He reveals that the secret Jenner whispered to him at the CDC was that everyone is a carrier of the infection. The group is not happy that Rick has kept this from them.

Lori and Rick talk privately. Rick tells her what went down with Shane, and confesses that it wasn't just self-defense… he wanted Shane dead, he was tired of Shane dogging him and acting like Rick stole Lori and Carl from him. Lori freaks out when she finds out Carl's role in Shane's death and withdraws from Rick, refusing to let him touch her.

Andrea is exhausted. This is the end of the line. She can't carry her gun-bag any longer, her pistol is out of ammo -- she bashes in a walker's head with it -- now she's down to knives, another walker practically on top of her… enter Michonne to save Andrea at the last minute, towing two armless walkers in chains, samurai sword in hand.

The rest of the survivors set up camp in the middle of nowhere. They may have found each other again amid the chaos, but the group is still broken. Many are ready to run off into the dark and leave Rick behind, fend for themselves. They are on the verge of splitting up again, when Rick takes back control... he says they're not going anywhere; he killed his best friend for them. This isn't a democracy anymore.

The camera pans up… in the distance looms a prison facility.

There is one part I don't believe, and comic fans may know which part I'm talking about.

i wonder if they with elaborate more about those flash Shane was having as he layed there dead turning. it reminded me about the scne in S1 when Jenner was telling the group about his wife and showed them x-ray video of her brain as she turned.

When are we going to find out what Dr. Jenner whispered to Rick in the season 1 finale? If it's in Alex's spoiler, just tell me yes or no, don't tell me what he actually says. D:

I hate waiting till Friday to watch this but I don't want to watch it online, its funny how I started watching it at the start of S2, I don't know how I missed the first season I must of thought it was waking the dead which is a awful TV program lol anyway im gonna be watching S1 when I get my hands on the DVD which im gonna be borrowing from my sisters friend who lent it to his cousin lol I know a bit of what happened as they keep bringing up what happened

I want these questions answered

1: If Daryl knew Shane killed Otis why didn't he say anything or do anything

1: (continued) If Daryl worked it out why didn't anyone else

2: Why does Daryl distance himself but always with the group when there doing something example the non-execution of Randall

3: T-Dog might as well be dead, he doesn't volunteer for anything or do/say anything, all hes done is cut his arm and kill some barn walkers

4: Are the lookouts really that bad that they dont realise that people leave the farm, I understand Carl leaving but Lori left in a car yet nobody knew, how have they survived this long lol

5: Can someone tell me how long they have survived since it all kicked off because I haven't heard them say how long its been

To 1 and six

1. He didn't want to risk Hershel knowing and then kick them off. Dale also found out, and Lori and Rick recently did.

6. I'd say 4-6 months since Atlanta, probably a bit longer since the breakout, it hasn't even snowed yet

To 1 and six

6. I'd say 4-6 months since Atlanta, probably a bit longer since the breakout, it hasn't even snowed yet

The show is taking place in/around the Georgia area, so I wouldn't expect snow...

To 1 and six

The show is taking place in/around the Georgia area, so I wouldn't expect snow...

There was snow in the comics so I expect it to show up in the show. And they are mentioning it is getting a bit colder so it's getting to winter.

Woodbury? I god hope so. I think Randall would be from Woodbury.

He mentioned rape, The Governer does that shit, he mentioned heavy artillery, The Governer has tanks and stuff

I just wish it could be as violent and graphic as it was in the comics and that T-Dog takes the place of Tyrese if you know what I mean ;)

Am I the only one who finds this thing between Glenn and Maggie annoying? It's like, unnecessarily dramatic. Glenn even got Hershel's blessing and everything. It just feels so forced.

And I like both characters alot too, Glenn is probably my 2nd or 3rd favorite and I liked their relationship starting out, but it's kind've annoying t me now.

I got excited when it happened because it was one of my favorite pairings in the comics, however, I feel Hershel gave his blessing too soon, so yeah, I think it needs to be worked on. Hopefully they end up together, though.

Well who else is she going to go with? there was only Glenn, T-Dog and Dale lol Daryl and Shane are dodgy characters lol its not like she had a lot of options tho, I nearly actually forgot about T-Dog but whoever she went with would of looked bad, he didn't like that Glenn was asian, he probably would of complained about T-Dog being black and Dale being old lol either way shes screwed in a pharmacy lol

Anyone actually hate Hershel's family/people who live there, Patricia acts weird, Jimmy is distant, Beth is crazy, Hershel is confusing, Theres something about Maggie that just seems off, Otis only seemed like a normal person

I haven't read the comics but does the TV series represent the story ie Hershels farm and that

So those who have read the comic pretty much know what could happen in the next series yet its more then likely tinkered with abit but on the same premises ie they knew about the walkers and Sofia in the barn, certain people dying etcetera

Sophia never died in the comics. They're twisting tons of things. Daryl hasn't been in the comics (yet), Merle wasn't either.

What im trying to say is what happens after the farm because obviously leaving the inner city was series one and probably in the comic, you said about hershel and his farm is in the comic which is series two so obviously series three will be what happens next in the comic bar twists and edits

Archived