The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

Daryl is a boss, Shane is starting to annoy me.

Episode 5 related.

I just knew that Hershel was stashing that zombie in the well just like all those in the barn.

Overall episode 5 was another slow one but i enjoyed the character development of Daryl.

I'm looking forward to see how this all plays out.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode 5 spoiler...

I raged when I saw Andrea headshot Daryl. I was so happy when I saw it only grazed. Looks like they need to revoke her gun privileges again. Overall last episode was great with a great ending.

Holy shit

at the end of of the last episode. What a twist. The last few episodes being kinda lame really paid off with this one.

I wow'd at the ending too.. dang man, I did not see that coming. That preview for the second half of the season looks pretty sweet too.

Man, I hated waiting a week for each new episode, now we have to wait until February 12th? Damn it all...

I know! It sucks. Although.. when it returns,

Searching for Sophia took up a lot of Daryl's time and it looks like when they come back, Shane will be taking up a lot of his time. It looked like they were going at it in the preview for the second half of the season.

^

Daryl is my favorite character but I think Shane could kick his ass.

He's mine too, there's something else I need to say regarding your comment.. I don't know if you watched The Talking Dead or not but if not, whether you watch it later or not...

Norman Reedus (Daryl) was on it as a guest, somebody asked if he got injured doing stunts and he said Jon Bernthal (Shane) hurt him, beat him up.. so, it sounds like Shane does end up kicking the crap out of him.

Agreed though, with Tsel. I had chills too.

^

He's mine too, there's something else I need to say regarding your comment.. I don't know if you watched The Talking Dead or not but if not, whether you watch it later or not...

Norman Reedus (Daryl) was on it as a guest, somebody asked if he got injured doing stunts and he said Jon Bernthal (Shane) hurt him, beat him up.. so, it sounds like Shane does end up kicking the crap out of him.

Yeah I did watch it, but I don't remember him saying that. Must've missed that.

^

Yeah I did watch it, but I don't remember him saying that. Must've missed that.

Yeah, he said he sprained his knee when they were shooting the Church scene, when they were running out after the bell was ringing. He said they had to shoot it so many times and he got hurt shooting it. He said he's dislocated his shoulder and he said 'Jon Bernthal, who plays Shane, beat the sh- out of me.' and he was speaking in context of the show, so they must go at it some point during the season. I don't mind, seeing as how Shane's my least favorite.. I don't know if Daryl can do anything to him physically, but it'd be entertaining.

Archived