The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched episode 1 of season 2. What a great way to start it off. This show just gets better and better.

When is the next episode on in the states?

The first episode of season 2 airs in the UK tonight, I watched it online because i'm impatient like that.

It aired last Sunday.

I watched the new episode up to the part where (spoiler'd for those who haven't seen it)

the guys went through the zombie's stomach

and then had to leave after that. Pretty legit

Really? It wasn't even that graphic.

Spoilers are related to episode 2:

It's pretty obvious that...

T-Dog got infected when the hillbilly hid him under that walkers corpse, While the herd passed by.

When it was happening in episode 1, i was like...

He's gonna get infected by that walkers blood entering his open wound.

I watched the new episode up to the part where (spoiler'd for those who haven't seen it)

the guys went through the zombie's stomach

and then had to leave after that. Pretty legit

Really? It wasn't even that graphic.

No I was at a friends house and it was pretty late so I had to go home after that scene

Does anyone else hope that...

Sophia is a zombie when the find her?

I was actually thinking that would happen. It'd also open up a way to

kill off the mother. I could see her committing suicide if that were to happen. I'm not saying they're trying to write off her character, but if they were, this would be the best way to go about it.

But yeah, episode 4 was pretty lame.

The dialogue leading up to the sex scene was pretty funnny. I hope those too stick together. We need more personal relationships.

Personally, I thought Episode 4 was decent. The ending is gonna set up some future drama.

kill off the mother. I could see her committing suicide if that were to happen. I'm not saying they're trying to write off her character, but if they were, this would be the best way to go about it.

The dialogue leading up to the sex scene was pretty funnny. I hope those too stick together. We need more personal relationships.

I'm actually hoping for a happy ending. I hope they find her and she's not a zombie.

Personally, I thought Episode 4 was decent. The ending is gonna set up some future drama.

I'm actually hoping for a happy ending. I hope they find her and she's not a zombie.

Me too, so she can start dating Carl. I think this is setting up for that. (I'm not even joking here. It happens in the comics)

Archived