The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought the last episode was pretty slow. Still can't believe there is only one episode left. Half seasons are bullshit.

Yeah, this season went by way too fast...I like the slow episodes personally, I just hope the ratings are good so we can get another season.

Breaking Bad is also an awesome show from AMC

Thought the last episode was pretty slow. Still can't believe there is only one episode left. Half seasons are bullshit.

Yeah, this season went by way too fast...I like the slow episodes personally, I just hope the ratings are good so we can get another season.

Breaking Bad is also an awesome show from AMC

Second season was confirmed after second episode.

Also, i love this show.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/the-walking-dead-writers-not-fired-says-producer_1187961

Six-million people tuned in for Sunday night's season finale which was the highest audience for the show so-far. Hurd confirmed that season-two will probably air in October 2011, adding, "I think Frank and Robert Kirkman will sit down early next year, to begin mapping it out".

huho.png

Wait we have to wait a year for the next season!? I don't remember ever hearing that.

A year! I can't wait a year! I'm going to invent a time machine like Eric Cartman did in the "Go God Go" Southpark episode where he can't wait for Nintendo Wii to come out.

Same here dude. I can see why it would take so long though. Every episode an hour long, 13 episodes equals 13 hours. Most zombie movies (well any movies) are anywhere from an hour and a half to maybe 3 hours long, and they take a while to make. This show is kind of one big huge zombie movie, in a way.

• 7 months later...

Archived