The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

Regarding the first theory:

Personally, I hope it doesn't end up happening either. Not just cause it would cheapen Saddiq's speech, but also Carl's death too in a way. Carl's death was an emotional time during a low in the series when it drastically needed something like this. Saddiq isn't this big fighter or anything, but being a doctor is a great thing for the group. For him to turn out to be a piece of shit like this would be such a blow for a lot of fans that loved Carl.

For sure. It would make Carl look so naive and silly because he really vouched for the guy.

It's been 6 years since. And now that he has his own child to look out for its not that unplausable.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'The Walking Dead': Third Series Officially a Go at AMC

-Matt Negrete is showrunner.

-10 episodes

-Premieres in 2020.

-Will feature "two young female protagonists and focus on the first generation to come of age in the apocalypse as viewers know it."

-No title yet.

-Unclear if it will crossover with TWD and FTWD.

-Production begins this summer in Virginia.

• 1 month later...

The new show Lauren Cohan (Maggie) is on just got cancelled after its first season lol I know they started shooting season 10 already, is it too late to bring her back already?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Watched the first Episode of season 5 fear the Walking dead and it was great! :)

It is so refreshing and fun with the new Crew!

I like each and every character and don't want anyone to die. :P

Let's hope they keep the Quality up so we can enjoy another great season and more seasons to come.

BTW: there are rumours going on about the cast of fear having something to do with

rick and the helicopter

I think it's just the fans speculating what is or could had been.

You guys think it might be a possibility? The Shows are getting more and more connected timewise after all.

I kinda doubt it but who knows?

Not rumors:

The people wearing those black, wired suits are the same people who have Rick. When Al was looking through their documents at the end, the documents had the same symbol as the helicopter that had taken Rick away.

Personally, I thought the episode wasn't very good. Very exposition heavy. Characters acting dumb. Dull action sequences. And

yet another group trying to take over the good guys' camp. Although they admittedly did something clever this time by having the group that took over actually have legal ownership over the property!

Not rumors:

The people wearing those black, wired suits are the same people who have Rick. When Al was looking through their documents at the end, the documents had the same symbol as the helicopter that had taken Rick away.

Oh! You are Right! Didn't noticed it at first. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Fear 505:

So instead of establishing this group that has Rick as cold, ruthless mean-mother*censored*ers who will do anything to keep themselves in the shadows, we get an episode with a script from a romantic movie. They could have done something really dramatic here by establishing this group as people to fear and not mess with, but instead they went the cliche route that anyone with a brain could predict in the opening minute.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived