The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

I really enjoyed the finale. I've never cared for Sasha so I won't miss her, her death was expected but it was cool how it actually went down. I'm surprised there weren't one or two more deaths of minor known characters though. Guys like Tobin and Scott or Eric, I definitely thought he was going.

Loved Negan's running commentary on the battle. Shiva was cool, would've liked Jerry to have been wielding his axe too but I guess that one's coming. I expected a bigger betrayal (as in one from inside Alexandria) than the Heapsters but I was fine with that. I did kind of expect their whole deal to be a facade after they turned on Alexandria though.

What does everybody think of Dwight's intentions after the figurine?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wondering what the scenes with sasha and maggie means..looking out on the Horizon..

Those were the scenes from season 5 just before they meet Aaron. Sasha is wearing Bob's jacket. It's just showing them both at peace.

Wondering what the scenes with sasha and maggie means..looking out on the Horizon..

It showed how close they both were. Sasha and Maggies friendship in the series was the only female friendship that were really strong. They went both through several loses of Family, friends and lovers and were always there for each other.

Sasha saved Maggie twice in the series while Maggie helped Sasha through a very hard time when she was almost lost, wanting to die. Sasha was one of the most complex characters in the Show that People underrated because she wasn't front stage most of the time.

A small Tribute to their friendship (there are a few Videos on YouTube, I just picked one):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpWstY0IPLc

A Tribute to Sasha. :)

Nobody underrates her character. She's very popular. Some people just don't like her.

... and if zombie Sasha happened to chew off Negan's face after he opened the casket, I would've done a complete 180 degree turn on her character. LOL

Nobody underrates her character. She's very popular. Some people just don't like her.

... and if zombie Sasha happened to chew off Negan's face after he opened the casket, I would've done a complete 180 degree turn on her character. LOL

And have a worthless character kill off one of the best? Hell nawww.

Ha. My reaction would be the total opposite of yours. I would despise that character even more than I do now. Negan is the greatest thing to have happened to The Walking Dead. Milk him as long as possible. :D

On a side note: I liked how they protected Negan from killing Sasha. I can see that being helpful to his character in the future.

Ha. My reaction would be the total opposite of yours. I would despise that character even more than I do now. Negan is the greatest thing to have happened to The Walking Dead. Milk him as long as possible. :D

On a side note: I liked how they protected Negan from killing Sasha. I can see that being helpful to his character in the future.

Well actually the best thing is King Ezekiel, but I'll let that slide.

Love Eugene. His episode may have been my favorite this season. I love the direction they're going with him. He's become such a compelling character. He's so much better than his comic book counterpart. I think Josh McDermitt plays a significant part in that. That guy is fantastic.

Sasha the character was actually very good but highly underutilized this season and partially in previous seasons. The actress also received lots of praise from the critics for several scenes she was in through the seasons.

The main Problem was how she was partially written this season and the lack of screentime in my opinion. Her ending was handled very well and was Fitting to her character.

However, you can't leave such a character out like half of the season and await most people that they could otherwise care for her, care now only because it was the finale. :/

Sasha the character was actually very good but highly underutilized this season and partially in previous seasons. The actress also received lots of praise from the critics for several scenes she was in through the seasons.

The main Problem was how she was partially written this season and the lack of screentime in my opinion. Her ending was handled very well and was Fitting to her character.

However, you can't leave such a character out like half of the season and await most people that they could otherwise care for her, care now only because it was the finale. :/

I genuinely don't care. I thought her character sucked and she was boring throughout her entire tenure. Not sure why you have to try and change peoples opinions everytime they say they don't like something. It's fine that people don't like things, deal with it.

I genuinely don't care. I thought her character sucked and she was boring throughout her entire tenure. Not sure why you have to try and change peoples opinions everytime they say they don't like something. It's fine that people don't like things, deal with it.

Nobody asked you to care and this is called a DISCUSSION so you should start dealing with it instead of immediately jumping on someone everytime they are posting something you don't like.

I only pointed out the poor writing, lack of screentime this character suffered (though a few others had the same fate).

If you wanna talk about boring you can take the whole season 7 and stamp it as boring cause except of like 3 - 4 episodes, it was rather boring in General and turned away a lot of Viewers (one of them is my boyfriend as example that stopped to watch).

Heh, I just wanted to hear him cry more than Carl did when he lost an eye. Well... that, and I also wanted to see Trevor... sorry, Simon... possibly take over the Sanctuary.

Nobody asked you to care and this is called a DISCUSSION so you should start dealing with it instead of immediately jumping on someone everytime they are posting something you don't like.

I only pointed out the poor writing, lack of screentime this character suffered (though a few others had the same fate).

If you wanna talk about boring you can take the whole season 7 and stamp it as boring cause except of like 3 - 4 episodes, it was rather boring in General and turned away a lot of Viewers (one of them is my boyfriend as example that stopped to watch).

Except you quoted me, so don't YOU want me to care about what you have to say? You didn't have to quote me. I don't have to discuss, I don't want to have a discussion with you about it because you always try and rationalise peoples opinions and I don't like that. I've said what I wanted to about Sasha and that's that. I didn't jump on you, I simply expressed displeasure with you trying to generalise my opinions.

Also I didn't find season 7 boring. Clearly millions of people didn't, so stop generalising. Stop speaking for other people and stop replying to me please god damn you're so tedious.

Except you quoted me, so don't YOU want me to care about what you have to say? You didn't have to quote me. I don't have to discuss, I don't want to have a discussion with you about it because you always try and rationalise peoples opinions and I don't like that. I've said what I wanted to about Sasha and that's that. I didn't jump on you, I simply expressed displeasure with you trying to generalise my opinions.

Also I didn't find season 7 boring. Clearly millions of people didn't, so stop generalising. Stop speaking for other people and stop replying to me please god damn you're so tedious.

Not generalizing anything and the quotes of the Show says it all. Other than that I said how People I know found it and why some stopped watching.

Besides you quoted me first and secondly I never asked you to change your opinion, just typed what I found to be wrong with some characters in the Show, heck even critics already stated that.

That's why you were annoying towards me on different topics the whole time? Because I'm the tedious one? Pfft Don't wanna replies then stop replying or quoting my posts in the first place. Thanks!

Archived