The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope her and Sasha die in the same episode. And I hope nobody mourns them.

Well I find both interesting and they both brought a different dynamic in several occassions in the group.

They also were good additions to the group in past Seasons and gained some depth as characters so we can understand them better.

I also find that people taking the easy way out with Rosita instead of really trying to understand her for the most part.

Of course the writers made them both look the dumbest they could in the last Episode only so they can pull off a certain death from the comics in the show since one of the characters has a lead role in the new start trek series and she is leaving the Walking dead because she can't keep both schedules going on at the same time.

As about your comments about "the saviours are everywhere and see everything" from before, I must say that from what we noticed in the series so far, is that they are way too certain that no one will dare to cross them so they don't really have People everywhere 24/7.

Also like Creep already said, Sasha and Rosita overcame many other difficult situations until now so they are experienced and know how to stay out of the enemys Radar.

Well... at least until a stupid writer thinks they can have a "Party" next to the saviours, being loud and having a girls talk without anyone noticing at all. :P

Also wondering why nobody is pissed off about eugene but rather only going after Rosita and Sasha? I guess that many think he has a "ultimate plan" while he is just a coward (proven several times) that takes Advantage of the safety given by the saviours instead.

Also wondering why nobody is pissed off about eugene but rather only going after Rosita and Sasha? I guess that many think he has a "ultimate plan" while he is just a coward (proven several times) that takes Advantage of the safety given by the saviours instead.

Basically, because Eugene hasn't done anything wrong. Why should we be pissed at him?

They were dumb for trying to make him leave. Leaving would definitely get him killed.

If he stays there, he can act like he had nothing to do with any of it, and simply remain there until someone does succeed at killing Negan...then walk free with the entire group of people who don't want to be there. Running off during an attack, an attack that is very likely to end in a huge failure for Sasha and Rosita...that would be stupid. And Eugene is not stupid. He can lay low until the Saviors fall, and then walk off without risking much at all. Maybe he can even help from the inside, but he's going to do that by being smart...not by randomly running off when two people attack the compound.

Basically, Sasha and Rosita's plan is the dumbest plan ever conceived...

And everyone sees this except them, because they're blinded by revenge.

Eugene does have a plan. His plan is to do all he can to survive and that means doing shit for Negan and sucking up to him. Is he a coward? Yes, but that's all part of his ultimate plan.

Ain't no doubt about that and if you can't see that then open your eyes a bit.

Basically, because Eugene hasn't done anything wrong. Why should we be pissed at him?

They were dumb for trying to make him leave. Leaving would definitely get him killed.

If he stays there, he can act like he had nothing to do with any of it, and simply remain there until someone does succeed at killing Negan...then walk free with the entire group of people who don't want to be there. Running off during an attack, an attack that is very likely to end in a huge failure for Sasha and Rosita...that would be stupid. And Eugene is not stupid. He can lay low until the Saviors fall, and then walk off without risking much at all. Maybe he can even help from the inside, but he's going to do that by being smart...not by randomly running off when two people attack the compound.

Basically, Sasha and Rosita's plan is the dumbest plan ever conceived...

And everyone sees this except them, because they're blinded by revenge.

I understood why he wouldn't go with them or why he wouldn't help them (even though with his help they could had been successfull).

Even though Negan wouldn't even really kill him but only teach him a "lesson" and Keep him since his skills are valuable to him.

What I meant is that some people around the net thinking that he has a "masterplan" to take out negan from the inside even though it's obvious that he just enjoys his time there, taking advantage of everything given letting others do the dirty work and after the others took negan and his people down, he can still be safe without having contributed anything in the process (except of taking care of himself of course).

Anyone else wishing Sasha would just take the pill? Lmao.

Pretty good penultimate episode, this show excels when they bounce from storyline to storyline.

It looks as if they are indeed going to give Sasha Hollys death from the Comics. :(

It would also explain why they make Rosita and Sasha act as dumb as they did in the previous Episode cause they needed Sasha to follow storyline and go inside for things to take place.

I would had let it play out different to reach the same outcome so at least the characters won't look like idiots all of sudden. :/

If she would take the pill then her death would be probably less painful.

Question: Negan said to Sasha that a "little birdie" told him that Rick and company were up to no good. Who do y'all think that is?

Popular consensus is someone in the Junkyard crew, Gregory or some no-name in one of the several communities. I guess it doesn't have to be a named character.

I don't think it's Gregory, to me that scene where he asked to be taken somewhere seemed like it would be the first time he met up with the Saviors/Simon after making that agreement with Simon.

I guess it could be the Heapsters but I think it's someone within Alexandria. Enid? Eric? I don't know.....

Question: Negan said to Sasha that a "little birdie" told him that Rick and company were up to no good. Who do y'all think that is?

Maybe Dwight did it by cause so Negan thinks he knows everything while Dwight already informed Rick and the others about the plan?

This way Negan could be fooled easier overconfident as he is.

If not then it could be Gregory or a "no name" character.

I understand that relatively recently Negan's backstory was revealed in the comics. I think next season we could have an episode or two focussing on that. I especially want to see Steven Ogg in those, I get the feeling that Negan and Simon have been apocalypse buddies for a very long time, perhaps Simon was one of the first Saviors or a founding member and that's why Negan gives him such a high position within the "company". Plus any amount of Steven Ogg is a damn treat!

Because he has a sweet mullet.

I think Eric does it to save himself and Aaron. I hope it is not a "redshirt".

Nobodies pissed off at Eugene because we know his character. Yes he's a proven coward, hence why people are willing to accept that he's accepting being "Negan". Plus Eugene hasn't done anything to piss anyone off, why would the fans be pissed off at him? Both Rosita and Sasha are acting out of character, acting brash and are doing something that can very easily harm everyone else.

Eugene isn't, the fans have absolutely no reason to be pissed off him.

Rosita's not really acting out of character imo.

I'm not one to bitch about Walking Dead getting shitty or whatever. I've been entertained. But I will say that I understand why a lot of people are complaining about this season being all build-up.

Like I can't imagine ever being excited to re-watch Season 7 or recommending it to someone who isn't a fan.

SASHA GOTDAMN

Happy she had no meaningless death though.

Surprising Negan like that helped the others to react and fight back which was a good thing.

So she achieved what she wanted and prevented Negan from using her to stop the others from fighting. :)

Not sad in any way that Sasha is gone. She was always a bland character to me and her scowl has pissed me off for years. Badass death though. Not many of these characters go out on their own terms.

Archived