The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great mid-season premiere

- lmfao at the bikers blowing up

- literally laughed out loud when Sam got eaten, but then same thing happened to Jessie ...

a family died in 3 minutes lol

- CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARL

- wonder if they're introducing Negan next week

He's only signed on for 1 episode this season.

Probably the best episode of the show yet. Unfortunately I spoiled a few of the major events for myself a little while ago so I didn't get as big a pay off as most did, but it was still epic. The scene near the end when it was quickly switching between every character was really cool. Seems to have been very well received by show only watchers and comic book readers alike which isn't always the case with what I'd consider to be majorly important episodes.

Wanted to mention...

We've seen Michonne become a bit softer as the show has progressed...but Carl getting shot was the first time we've really seen her in a full panic. She usually keeps her wits about her.

I thought that too. She didn't know what to do. I'm surprised Rick was clear-headed enough to know to take him straight to the infirmary. Might have been better if Michonne was the one to drag them both to the infirmary, but I guess then we wouldn't have had the difference (good difference) in character to her. It shows just how natural her love is for that kid and a testament to how damn good Rick is at surviving. Would've been good either way.

I think this weeks ep is a Rick & Daryl duo episode looking at the promo photos. I'm surprised that hasn't happened before.

Also there was a car spotted in the back of the shot of the opener where Daryl wasted the bikers. Seems to be making the rounds on the web. It's either a continuity error or Negan be watching his boys

Solid episode.

I didn't really buy that Rick and Daryl could be so stupid though, regarding...

The first encounter with Jesus and the truck. It was obvious what was happening from the second they ran into him, and I have a real problem believing that R&D would be so naive and outright stupid regarding a truck full of supplies.

Solid episode.

I didn't really buy that Rick and Daryl could be so stupid though, regarding...

The first encounter with Jesus and the truck. It was obvious what was happening from the second they ran into him, and I have a real problem believing that R&D would be so naive and outright stupid regarding a truck full of supplies.

I also don't buy that they'd just cruise around some more and check out some random farm without taking the truck back first.

Weird episode. I liked it, but I felt more soap opera-y than most. It was cool though, Jesus was cool and the walker Deanna moment was alright. Carl and Enid's stuff was boring though.

I guess the Tumblr thing of Rickshonne thing is true. Not sure how I feel about that. Apparently if you look back on it it feels more warranted, but idk. Atleast mourn Jessie a bit more. I suppose there was a time jump. 2 months?

Archived