The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm calling for the preacher dude sacrificing himself in the next part of the season. The one kid will be killed for sure, but maybe the preacher dude pushes the other kid out of the way and takes the oncoming walkers. That's my guess. Wish I could remember who was in the front of the line and who was in the back. I think everyone was in front except for the two kids, the preacher and Michonne. I'm guessing that Sam gets mauled, the preacher pulls the other kid back and takes the walkers, Michonne grabs the other kid and gets separated...Rick pulls Jessie back, and those are the new groups for the time being. Just Michonne and Ron off on their own...Rick with Carl, Jessie and Judith...at least for an episode or two...until they all meet up with Glen and Enid.

Rick was at the front. Michonne was likely in the back guarding the rear. I could see Gabriel sacrificing himself, although not so soon. He seems to have a lot more confidance now, he even killed some walkers in the last episode. I wanna see him go on for a bit with the new turn in his character.

Also Carl mate, you're what ... 14/15 now? Time to lose the freakin' sheriff hat.

Rick was at the front. Michonne was likely in the back guarding the rear. I could see Gabriel sacrificing himself, although not so soon. He seems to have a lot more confidance now, he even killed some walkers in the last episode. I wanna see him go on for a bit with the new turn in his character.

Also Carl mate, you're what ... 14/15 now? Time to lose the freakin' sheriff hat.

I still want a Gabriel episode where he finally goes Rambo on people/walkers with this playing in the back

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Today, Telltale Games announced that the first installment of The Walking Dead: Michonne will drop later this month, and take place within the continuity of Robert Kirkman and Charlie Adlard’s ongoing Walking Dead comic. Specifically, the game will begin during the post “All Out War” time jump and follow Michonne’s activities after she left Rick’s group and reveal why she decided to come back.

Telltale also revealed that the description of the first episode, “In Too Deep.”

“Michonne joins Pete and his crew on the sailing ship The Companion as they cruise the coast for survivors and supplies. When a desperate signal for help draws them to a scene of horrific massacre, Michonne and the crew are lead further to the floating survivors’ colony of Monroe, which may just be harboring the person responsible for the carnage.”

The Walking Dead: Michonne “In Too Deep” will roll out on February 23 for Mac, PC, Playstation 3 and Playstation 4, with Xbox One and Xbox 360 versions of the game arriving on February 24. Android and iOS versions will hit on February 25. The second chapter, “Give Me Shelter” will be released in March, with the third part, “What We Deserve” finishing up the story in April.

Additionally, the first five minutes of The Walking Dead: Michonne will be unveiled this Sunday on the Telltale Games YouTube channel.

Source: http://nerdist.com/telltale-reveals-the-walking-dead-michonne-story-details-and-release-date/

Today, Telltale Games announced that the first installment of The Walking Dead: Michonne will drop later this month, and take place within the continuity of Robert Kirkman and Charlie Adlards ongoing Walking Dead comic. Specifically, the game will begin during the post All Out War time jump and follow Michonnes activities after she left Ricks group and reveal why she decided to come back.

Telltale also revealed that the description of the first episode, In Too Deep.

Michonne joins Pete and his crew on the sailing ship The Companion as they cruise the coast for survivors and supplies. When a desperate signal for help draws them to a scene of horrific massacre, Michonne and the crew are lead further to the floating survivors colony of Monroe, which may just be harboring the person responsible for the carnage.

The Walking Dead: Michonne In Too Deep will roll out on February 23 for Mac, PC, Playstation 3 and Playstation 4, with Xbox One and Xbox 360 versions of the game arriving on February 24. Android and iOS versions will hit on February 25. The second chapter, Give Me Shelter will be released in March, with the third part, What We Deserve finishing up the story in April.

Additionally, the first five minutes of The Walking Dead: Michonne will be unveiled this Sunday on the Telltale Games YouTube channel.

Source: http://nerdist.com/telltale-reveals-the-walking-dead-michonne-story-details-and-release-date/

I don't think it matters with the first 2 seasons of the game, but its interesting that this is in the comic book universe of TWD.

Yeah, not sure how I feel about that. I've only read the first two compendiums of the comic series, and I'm not too sharp on remembering what even happened in there anymore. Guess I'll need to brush up on those, and then buy the third compendium.

Also, I think I just prefer the game having new characters...not bound by preconceived notions about who they are and why they do what they do. I think a big part of enjoying the first two WD games is because they had really relateable characters that you felt connected to. Not to mention, the show and the comic do enough with Michonne's story. I feel like it's a bit of a missed opportunity to have a game about her when it could introduce even more original characters to the world. But...oh well.

Yeah, not sure how I feel about that. I've only read the first two compendiums of the comic series, and I'm not too sharp on remembering what even happened in there anymore. Guess I'll need to brush up on those, and then buy the third compendium.

Also, I think I just prefer the game having new characters...not bound by preconceived notions about who they are and why they do what they do. I think a big part of enjoying the first two WD games is because they had really relateable characters that you felt connected to. Not to mention, the show and the comic do enough with Michonne's story. I feel like it's a bit of a missed opportunity to have a game about her when it could introduce even more original characters to the world. But...oh well.

Michonne is one of my favourites so I'm a bit biased, but I agree. I would have much preferred new characters.

That felt like that should've been the mid-season finale. But I can see why they saved it for the premiere. This episode left no cliffhanger whereas the finale left you wondering what would happen to the group in the herd of walkers. Now it's like a whole new start.

Great mid-season premiere

- lmfao at the bikers blowing up

- literally laughed out loud when Sam got eaten, but then same thing happened to Jessie ...

a family died in 3 minutes lol

- CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARL

- wonder if they're introducing Negan next week

Pretty obvious that:

They literally just cleared Alexandria of all the walkers, so Neegan will roll in and take it over. I haven't read the comics up to Neegan, but that seems obvious to me. Btw, I'm over Carol as a character. Would really not mind her dying at this point. I was digging the progression for the Wolf, and she just shot that dude down in typical Carol style. When that happened, I seriously just went "ahhhh...dammit, Carol!" :lol:

Pretty obvious that:

They literally just cleared Alexandria of all the walkers, so Neegan will roll in and take it over. I haven't read the comics up to Neegan, but that seems obvious to me. Btw, I'm over Carol as a character. Would really not mind her dying at this point. I was digging the progression for the Wolf, and she just shot that dude down in typical Carol style. When that happened, I seriously just went "ahhhh...dammit, Carol!" :lol:

I really enjoyed the Wolf as a whole. I kinda wanted to see him keep Denise and she develops some sort of Stockholm syndrome. Didn't expect that to happen, but it would have been neat. Also its Negan with one E :P

Carol & Morgan are clearly building up to a romance. Morgan asked her about Ed and Sophie for a reason. I imagine they might pull each other into a middle ground because they complete each other or some shit. I'll be surprised if that doesn't happen. I'll also be surprised if Rick & Michonne dont screw each other's brains out somepoint soon. They been eye-*censored*ing each other for seasons now :lol:

Archived