The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morgan definitely won't die. That prediction comes way out of left field. They just put an entire episode into further developing his character. Why would they kill him off after that? I also don't think Carl will get shot. I think they're playing it up that way to make it seem obvious that he will...but, I think that kid is actually going to save Carl by shooting right over his shoulder at a walker or something. Either that, or he aims at Carl and accidentally shoots Enid...then Carl puts him down.

Other predictions:

-A ton of the Alexandrians definitely die.

-Maggie might die. Having Glenn come back just feels like one of those "could have been bad, but now it's worse" situations...especially with Maggie being pregnant. That just screams "perfect set-up for making Glenn lose his shit". And, would they really have a second baby on the show?

-Daryl sacrifices himself to save a bunch of other people. I dig Daryl, but I feel like he's coming to a close. He'll go out in a similar fashion that his brother did...drawing all of the attention to himself and getting swarmed.

-Carol goes to get Judith back amidst the chaos and she finds either just Judith stabbed to death, or maybe Judith and Jessie both stabbed to death by the kid who wouldn't go downstairs. And then he says something like "I killed. I won't be a bad person now."

Most of my predictions are based on what occurs in the comics. Yeah, yeah, yeah... the TV series strays from the comics a lot but if you're familiar with the comics, what's occurring now is pretty similar.

I felt like last week's episode established that Morgan won't budge and it'll stay that way. Also, the fact that he received massive character development makes him a prime candidate of getting killed funnily enough. lol

Here's how I think it will play out: Morgan and Carol will have a small talk about his philosophy early in the episode; the herd breaks into the community, they help, at some point Morgan gets bit during the chaos, and maybe gets his arm amputated. Eventually, he takes shelter, lives on for a little while, and then shares an emotional moment with Rick, who will kill him at some point.

After all this is over, both Rick and Carol will learn a thing or two from Morgan and will develop a stronger moral compass, although I don't think it will be to Morgan's degree. Maybe it's too much, too soon -- but I think they could pull it off now in this episode (and maybe the next). If not now, then I GURANTEE Morgan will not live past this season; he will die for sure.

Carl getting shot is probably the 2nd thing I'm most confident about (the first being Deanna will die; if that doesn't happen, I'll be greatly surprised). Is the Ron thing a swerve and they're just messing with our expectations? Possibly. I can see that. But I still think there's a good chance he'll shoot him since I feel the story there is better than some fake-out.

I think Daryl and Maggie are pretty safe. Carol I thought about it, but I think she'll make it out a live and maybe end up taking the kid under her wing if my prediction about Jessie is correct, which is the least one I'm confident about since they still need to build up her and Rick's relationship. But man, I hope I'm wrong. I want her dead because the way she dies in the comics is terrific and I would like to see the show replicate it.

Hmm. Reading all this over, I'm beginning to think the zombie assault will continue onto the next episode...

I agree that Morgan isn't making it out of season 6. I kinda think this episode and possible the returning episode might be used to show Rick and Carol that perhaps you don't have to kill all the time giving them a bit more of a moral compass like you said. However i do ultimately think it'll bite him in the ass. Maybe literally.

Morgan definitely won't die. That prediction comes way out of left field. They just put an entire episode into further developing his character. Why would they kill him off after that? I also don't think Carl will get shot. I think they're playing it up that way to make it seem obvious that he will...but, I think that kid is actually going to save Carl by shooting right over his shoulder at a walker or something. Either that, or he aims at Carl and accidentally shoots Enid...then Carl puts him down.

Other predictions:

-A ton of the Alexandrians definitely die.

-Maggie might die. Having Glenn come back just feels like one of those "could have been bad, but now it's worse" situations...especially with Maggie being pregnant. That just screams "perfect set-up for making Glenn lose his shit". And, would they really have a second baby on the show?

-Daryl sacrifices himself to save a bunch of other people. I dig Daryl, but I feel like he's coming to a close. He'll go out in a similar fashion that his brother did...drawing all of the attention to himself and getting swarmed.

-Carol goes to get Judith back amidst the chaos and she finds either just Judith stabbed to death, or maybe Judith and Jessie both stabbed to death by the kid who wouldn't go downstairs. And then he says something like "I killed. I won't be a bad person now."

Oh bro I could totally see that coming. I could totally see little Sam going complete psycho (given whats happened to him in his short life.) makes a lot of sense actually. Although I really hope they don't make Carol put him down like she did in Season 4 with Lizzie. Thats seems a little too played out, but she obviously does have this weird relationship with the kid so she could have to do it for a second time. However I could also see Carl blasting the kid upon seeing Judith's body.

That being said I don't see this show killing a baby or perhaps showing a babies body.

Did anyone feel the way they shown Glenn surviving a bit rushed? It was less than two minutes long. The amount of walkers there it seems impossible he should've survived, they should of had the other guy shoot himself and die and Glenn find shelter inside the bin and still have the series run as normal with us wondering if he survived or not. Least that way his surviving doesn't seem silly.

Hoping for a Carol death.

Did anyone feel the way they shown Glenn surviving a bit rushed? It was less than two minutes long. The amount of walkers there it seems impossible he should've survived, they should of had the other guy shoot himself and die and Glenn find shelter inside the bin and still have the series run as normal with us wondering if he survived or not. Least that way his surviving doesn't seem silly.

Hoping for a Carol death.

That's almost exactly what they did...

...for the past several episodes we were left to wonder whether he was alive or dead whilst we caught up with everyone else. Then this episode we saw how he escaped from the walkers and the aftermath of that.

Anyone else think that Mike Colter would be a great Lee Everett (from the game)?

Mike Colter is Luke Cage right?

I could see that. Are they doing a show version of Lee? I remember reading something about having a Clementine on the show, but as a adult.

I kind of just want Glenn or Maggie to die. The amount of times they've been apart and/or at least one of them on the verge of death and they miraculously survive and find each other is too damn high. Like disproportionately higher than any other character in the show.

Was kinda waiting for shit to drop in this episode and it never quite did. We got some great scenes no doubt and it wasn't a bad episode, but I don't appreciate it being a mid-season finale. It's clearly going to be a two-parter with the next episode in February. It'll be good on the binge watch, but not so good when the shows in season.

Deanna went out in a awesome way haha.

Eugene was on the radio it seems. Apparently that had leaked online anyway

Also I cant *censored*ing wait for Negan!.

It felt like a filler episode, or it at least needed another 30 minutes.

The Wolf makes no sense to me at this point; is he an asshole or not? Where is Tobin and Aaron? The final scene was just a recycled scene from season 1, except you have douchebag Sam :lol:

Makes perfect sense to me. He's just going to do whatever he needs to survive. He never seemed like an overly malicious dude...just a dude who would have no problem killing you if he had a reason to. I think he took the doctor chick because he's going to throw her to the walkers as bait while he escapes. I think he didn't shoot anyone on his way out because he wants to save the bullets he has. He's a no-strings-attached survivor. Also, I think his sole purpose for existing, was to create tension between Morgan and Carol...that's it.

The Wolf makes no sense to me at this point; is he an asshole or not? Where is Tobin and Aaron? The final scene was just a recycled scene from season 1, except you have douchebag Sam :lol:

Makes perfect sense to me. He's just going to do whatever he needs to survive. He never seemed like an overly malicious dude...just a dude who would have no problem killing you if he had a reason to. I think he took the doctor chick because he's going to throw her to the walkers as bait while he escapes. I think he didn't shoot anyone on his way out because he wants to save the bullets he has. He's a no-strings-attached survivor. Also, I think his sole purpose for existing, was to create tension between Morgan and Carol...that's it.

Nah I think the reason he kept the Doctor chick was because he was injured and he still needed to be patched up. Just not in that basement.

I like that dude though. I kinda wish he would stick around for a while. I like the actor.

Nah I think the reason he kept the Doctor chick was because he was injured and he still needed to be patched up. Just not in that basement.

I like that dude though. I kinda wish he would stick around for a while. I like the actor.

He reminds me of a rock star from some band that I can't put my finger on.

Archived