The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

The Alexandrians didnt make Carol bake cookies, she was putting on an act of a housewife. You got that, right?

Yes, I got that. Don't patronize me.

That doesn't change the fact that everyone was fine with her having a job as useless as what is essentially a housewife during the apocalypse. My point is exactly what you said yourself...the jobs are all retarded, and it was done to show how sheltered and incompetent the entire community is (which again, is the reason why Abe was used in such a pointless way).

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Alexandrians didnt make Carol bake cookies, she was putting on an act of a housewife. You got that, right?

Yes, I got that. Don't patronize me.

That doesn't change the fact that everyone was fine with her having a job as useless as what is essentially a housewife during the apocalypse. My point is exactly what you said yourself...the jobs are all retarded, and it was done to show how sheltered and incompetent the entire community is (which again, is the reason why Abe was used in such a pointless way).

I wasn't I was just making sure.

I was actually agreeing with your post Gen. The jobs make no sense which was the purpose i suppose. I just thought Abraham's usefulness was being wasted. Michonne was as well, sort of although she could've retained her badassness being a cop and it made sense because she did in fact want to stop being a savage and be a normal person again. Carol on the other hand was just hiding in plain sight and biding her time.

However the jobs haven't seemed to have lasted anyway.

They cast Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Negan yeaaaaaaahh boyyyy! Huge news for TWD comic fans and for TV show fans who don't know what is coming!

For those who don't know he played The Comedian in The Watchman (which is eerily similar to Negan as a character) and he's been in other things such as Supernatural and I believe Grays Anatomy. He's also going to be playing Thomas Wayne in Batman V Superman.

Good choice IMO.

Lmao...

The Glenn saga lives on. People are really saying that might have been Glenn asking for help on Daryl's radio. Hahaha. I can't take this drawn out nonsense anymore. Just let us know what happened to him. I'm still 99.9% sure he's dead. And if he isn't, that's just some "miracle of television" absurdity. From what I read though, Glenn is supposed to appear in the next episode. Might be as a real character...might just be as a flashback or dream. I think Maggie will probably see him in a dream where he tells her that he's gone, but he loves her, or something.

The captions of the show said that "Help" is what was said on the walkie-talkie. And Glenn is the only one that it even makes sense would say that, so yeah he's probably surviving.

But Norman Reedus also said it is not Glenn's voice so idk

The best part of the episode...

...Dwight! I didn't even pick up on who he was for most of the episode but Daryl handing over the crossbow is when I realised. I liked his introduction though and the fact that he took Daryl's crossbow rather than just having his own because Daryl will inevitably get it back down the line.

Glenn isn't the only one that makes sense to be asking for help...the last thing they showed inside Alexandria was that they were completely surrounded outside the walls, and the wall was leaking blood. Something could have easily happened in town, and that could have been Rick asking for help...which is honestly who it sounded like to me anyway.

Glenn isn't the only one that makes sense to be asking for help...the last thing they showed inside Alexandria was that they were completely surrounded outside the walls, and the wall was leaking blood. Something could have easily happened in town, and that could have been Rick asking for help...which is honestly who it sounded like to me anyway.

Yea, I forgot bout that. Maybe someone in town, didn't sound much like Rick to me though. We'll figured out soon enough hopefully.

The voice over the radio sounded like the dude Daryl met in this episode. We're not done with those people yet so that seems like the most obvious choice for me. He has Daryl's walkie from the bike and Daryl was using the cars.

Also that was Dwight Oresama? I didn't pick up on that at all. It makes sense though considering the crossbow thing.

I did enjoy the episode, mainly the Daryl side of things. I like world building and I like meeting other people and going new places, but we really need to pick up steam in the next few episodes (I'm sure we will.) also Abraham, really? You're going to pass up Rosita's fine ass for Sasha's incredibly monotonous self? Come on bro.

The voice over the radio sounded like the dude Daryl met in this episode. We're not done with those people yet so that seems like the most obvious choice for me. He has Daryl's walkie from the bike and Daryl was using the cars.

Also that was Dwight Oresama? I didn't pick up on that at all. It makes sense though considering the crossbow thing.

Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself a bit because they didn't even mention say his name. :lol: I did look it up afterwards in case I missed it and apparently a lot of people are thinking the same thing. It does all make sense and I hope it is him (and Sherry) and I'd like the trickling in of several other Saviors throughout the season before the big reveal of Negan at the end.

Lmao...

The Glenn saga lives on. People are really saying that might have been Glenn asking for help on Daryl's radio. Hahaha. I can't take this drawn out nonsense anymore. Just let us know what happened to him. I'm still 99.9% sure he's dead. And if he isn't, that's just some "miracle of television" absurdity. From what I read though, Glenn is supposed to appear in the next episode. Might be as a real character...might just be as a flashback or dream. I think Maggie will probably see him in a dream where he tells her that he's gone, but he loves her, or something.

Ready to eat your words? :hqhq:

I did enjoy the episode, mainly the Daryl side of things. I like world building and I like meeting other people and going new places, but we really need to pick up steam in the next few episodes (I'm sure we will.) also Abraham, really? You're going to pass up Rosita's fine ass for Sasha's incredibly monotonous self? Come on bro.

AMC's confirmed it's him now.

AMC's confirmed it's him now.

Nice. So it's pretty obvious he's coming back into the show. I still think he was the one who asked for help over the walkie.

Archived