The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great season premier. It both set up and closed a lot of storylines and angles. We just finished watching FearTWD wanting more and more zombies and in this episode we have the most we've ever seen in one go. Glad to see everyone is doing okay right now and we've had some interesting character turns (depressed Abraham being one of the more interesting ones.)

Who do we think was honking that horn at the end? A bunch of options. Pete and Jessie's rebellious kid, Father Gabriel wanting to help, The Wolves, that Enid girl or just Eugene tripping on a cable to landing on it.

I personally think it might be the kid Ron.

Great season premier. It both set up and closed a lot of storylines and angles. We just finished watching FearTWD wanting more and more zombies and in this episode we have the most we've ever seen in one go. Glad to see everyone is doing okay right now and we've had some interesting character turns (depressed Abraham being one of the more interesting ones.)

Who do we think was honking that horn at the end? A bunch of options. Pete and Jessie's rebellious kid, Father Gabriel wanting to help, The Wolves, that Enid girl or just Eugene tripping on a cable to landing on it.

I'm gonna guess the Wolves, I don't think they're actually at Alexandria maybe out past camp, just trying to lure the hoard there. Maybe they've been watching the camp, an seen that they left.

I'm gonna guess the Wolves, I don't think they're actually at Alexandria maybe out past camp, just trying to lure the hoard there. Maybe they've been watching the camp, an seen that they left.

I'm not sure I want it to be The Wolves just yet. I kinda figured we were gonna hold off on them until the mid season, but I suppose it very well could be. We've seen them use traps before.

I'm not sure I want it to be The Wolves just yet. I kinda figured we were gonna hold off on them until the mid season, but I suppose it very well could be. We've seen them use traps before.

We saw Enid in a car covered in blood. Maybe something happens to Carl thanks to Ron and she shoots herself, falling onto the steering wheel causing the horn to go off.

We saw Enid in a car covered in blood. Maybe something happens to Carl thanks to Ron and she shoots herself, falling onto the steering wheel causing the horn to go off.

Oh, well, I didn't watch any previews.

Oh, well, I didn't watch any previews.

Hopefully I'm wrong, because it's lame, but I mean where there's a car there's a possibility

And the preview did indicate

it's going to be an episode from the point of view of those who stayed behind at Alexandria

I really hope that isn't the end of The Wolves already. I imagine next week the horde will show up and they'll have to deal with them, but there is still some Wolves running around that need to come back again.

That being said I really enjoyed the episode. I expected it to be a slow character building episode whilst the core cast was doing the quarry thing, but suddenly that smoking chick got hacked down. Loved the contrast of Carol mercilessly ending them whilst Morgan was doing his best to scare them off. Really well done.

think The Wolves motives were said during this episode. They said "you're not supposed to live like this" or whatever, they probably think humans aren't meant to live in community anymore and be civilised.

At this point, Glen being dead is pure speculation. Given how he fell and that someone was on top of him. Its completely possible that Glen somehow survived. If he did survive I do imagine he is not in a good way. So, at this point its wait and see on Glen's fate.

At this point, Glen being dead is pure speculation. Given how he fell and that someone was on top of him. Its completely possible that Glen somehow survived. If he did survive I do imagine he is not in a good way. So, at this point its wait and see on Glen's fate.

Guts were spilling everywhere.

I am fuming.

Guts were spilling everywhere.

I am fuming.

Nic was kinda on top, not positive though.

Archived