The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spoilers for Seasons 1 - 5 of The Walking Dead. If you wanna look at them, feel free to. I took some notes when I re-watched the series in the beginning of the year while Season 5 was on hiatus for the holidays and I thought you guys might like some of them. I have way more than this, these don't even begin to scratch the surface on what I have.

iYgyebM.jpg

D5S4LKw.jpg

Pu3Dceu.jpg

DQeR4x0.jpg

SjgRA3B.jpg

You did that stuff Viper? Really well done IMO. Its cool to see weird facts on a show like this.

It also disgusts me that Beth has more episode appearances than most of the cooler characters. She was the worst.

Tbf the main show is filled with dumb actions. I'm just used to that by now.

Oh yeah, it's not Walking Dead without the idiocy. :P

Lmao exactly. Honestly, if you go into watching TWD with low expectations its a much better show. I mean, thats a shame, but its true.

Just finished watching the first two episodes of Fear and I enjoyed them alot actually.

Way more than TWD's first episodes.

Got to know the characters in their semi-daily life - which will lessen the amount of flashback episodes later - and I thought it did a good job at building up the apocalypse. Looking forward to more

Just finished watching the first two episodes of Fear and I enjoyed them alot actually.

Got to know the characters in their semi-daily life - which will lessen the amount of flashback episodes later - and I thought it did a good job at building up the apocalypse. Looking forward to more

Looking back on the pilot episode I appreciate it more now that we got to know the characters before shit started hitting the fan. If things really went bad like it did this week, last week, then why should we have cared about Maddison or Travis? I'm glad we got to know them in the 90 minutes of last week.

But did you prefer it over the original TWD episode? That episode was damn near perfect television.

Looking back on the pilot episode I appreciate it more now that we got to know the characters before shit started hitting the fan. If things really went bad like it did this week, last week, then why should we have cared about Maddison or Travis? I'm glad we got to know them in the 90 minutes of last week.

But did you prefer it over the original TWD episode? That episode was damn near perfect television.

Yes, I did. I just like seeing the beginning of a zombie apocalypse, I guess

Archived