The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't really like that much. Personally for it to be a season finale, I just felt like I watching a regular episode.

I know what you mean, I kind of felt the same.

I was waiting for a huge, shocking death...

Lennie James in talking dead said Morgan went through something big and thats why he's now peaceful rather than the batshit crazy he was in season 3. So lets hope we get a Morgan flashback episode in season 6.

I didn't really like that much. Personally for it to be a season finale, I just felt like I watching a regular episode.

I know what you mean, I kind of felt the same.

I was waiting for a huge, shocking death...

People bitched about that when Beth died saying "they don't need to kill off major characters just for the sake of killing off major characters." Reg and Pete died, with near deaths of Glenn, Nicholas, Sasha, Daryl, Aaron, Rick, Morgan and Gabriel. That was good enough for me.

Yeah I agree this season has been the best the show has been since season 1.

It's weird when people consider season 1 "the best" considering it was only 6 episodes :P

I hate that argument tbh. Just because it was shorter doesn't make it any less quality.

It's weird when people consider season 1 "the best" considering it was only 6 episodes :P

I hate that argument tbh. Just because it was shorter doesn't make it any less quality.
Infact...it prevents it from drifting away from the important things

Infact...it prevents it from drifting away from the important things

Exactly, like every single season since then. 16 episodes is way too much.

What episode this season "drifted away from the important things"? The length of the season only limits drifting if the writers aren't good enough to write more important episodes. You could also just as easily argue that shorter seasons don't allow as much time for "important things".

Archived