The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone hear the theory Breaking Bad is a prequel to to Walking Dead?

Here's one https://au.beamly.com/exclusives/2014/10/09/breaking-bad-prequel-walking-dead/

BTW even tho I know how it end should I watch it? Heard it was good

It's not a prequel, the two are in no way linked. It's only the producers of whatever of AMC's 2 biggest shows just stirring up the internet.
Pinkman's blue dealt to Mearle man

Episode was pretty meh.

I'm fairly indifferent to Tyreese dying. I didn't think he was a great character or anything, though, he was one of the more solid ones. Way too many commercials. Also, lots of flashback stuff, which was cool to an extent, but, mostly just felt tedious. As for the zombies from the town being dismembered...it seemed like someone was trying to keep them from walking and grabbing, but was keeping them alive for some reason...hence the truck full of torsos.

Damn. Sad ass episode with way to long commercials

Watching The Walking Dead is the equivalent of the producers giving you the middle finger while killing you're favorites, just like WWE

Walking Dead backlash is nothing like WWE. The fact that we get so upset about character death is a compliment to the show for how in depth their stories are to the point we get so attached. WWE just won't shut the *Censored* up about their glorified Youtube channel being 10 bucks, and bury self-made talent for the sake of showing who's boss.

The "W"s on those walker heads... are the Whisperers near?

Like Gen said, I'm a bit indifferent towards Tyreese dying. Though he was a solid character, his character quite frankly gotten too soft (and I mean that in the most non offensive way). Ever since he forgave Carol, he changed. He didn't want to kill anymore. Morally right, but in the current state of that world you can't be that way. You have to do what's necessary in order to survive. He wasn't built for that world anymore. His role turned into what Dale was in the earlier seasons.

Btw, what had him so shook at seeing that twin picture in the house? It seemed as though he recognized them.

Great episode and very well put together, but I agree with Gen'.

I would have been sadder about Tyreese if the character had been better. I understand he became the moral compass of the show ever since Hershel died, but the dude could have hardened up a bit. A very well done death and it did make you think that he was at peace when he did eventually die. Nice to see The Govenor a full season later!

Btw, what had him so shook at seeing that twin picture in the house? It seemed as though he recognized them.

It may have been the fact that they were siblings...the thought of him losing his sister. Here he could see the one kid on the bed, and the other was in the other room as a walker. He's staring at this picture where they're both alive and happy. He was probably putting himself in their situation...especially after the group recently lost Beth (the sibling of Maggie). I think that entire episode was about siblings, basically.

Did anyone else notice "the wolves are far away" spray painted on the wall in the town? Also the torsos that come out of the car at the end have a W on them

I believe it actually said "Wolves Not Far"...but, yeah...it's obviously a group who call themselves the Wolves.

It may have been the fact that they were siblings...the thought of him losing his sister. Here he could see the one kid on the bed, and the other was in the other room as a walker. He's staring at this picture where they're both alive and happy. He was probably putting himself in their situation...especially after the group recently lost Beth (the sibling of Maggie). I think that entire episode was about siblings, basically.

Did anyone else notice "the wolves are far away" spray painted on the wall in the town? Also the torsos that come out of the car at the end have a W on them

I believe it actually said "Wolves Not Far"...but, yeah...it's obviously a group who call themselves the Wolves.

Yeah you're right I think. Plus Greg Nicotero said the thing with the bodies is to be an ongoing thing so we might actually see who these Wolves. Maybe its a way of introducing the infamous Negan? Who knows.

For real though...Walking Dead needs to stop following the same pattern so much. Group finds shelter, shelter proves to be a trap, group finds new survivors, group loses old survivors. Group finds new shelter, new shelter proves to be a trap, group loses old survivors, group finds new survivors. Group finds new shelter, new shelter proves to be a trap. You get the point...

Why does there always need to be a super villain in each season? Would there really be that many super villains in the apocalypse? I know there would be bad dudes...but would there be that many highly organized bad dudes? I think the Governor should have been a bit of an exception. Now he's just a drop in a bucket.

For real though...Walking Dead needs to stop following the same pattern so much. Group finds shelter, shelter proves to be a trap, group finds new survivors, group loses old survivors. Group finds new shelter, new shelter proves to be a trap, group loses old survivors, group finds new survivors. Group finds new shelter, new shelter proves to be a trap. You get the point...

Why does there always need to be a super villain in each season? Would there really be that many super villains in the apocalypse? I know there would be bad dudes...but would there be that many highly organized bad dudes? I think the Governor should have been a bit of an exception. Now he's just a drop in a bucket.

Now I do agree, but Negan should be the exception. Negan is the main villain of the entire comic book series so far so he's a big deal. It's only right that he gets on the show too. The Governor was the first man villain therefor he earned his place also. It's just those between that are unnecessary.

Archived