• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-Damnit Eugene, was starting to like him at the start of the episode

-Abraham was badass this episode, his character development was nice

-Walkers so sawft, they get obliterated from a giant water hose

-Legit thought Abraham was gonna kill Glenn out of anger

-CARYL NEXT EPISODE

Fire truck hoses have a turn of pressure and would do serious damage to you if you got blasted head on. Plus the walkers have rotting dead skin.

Abraham, one of my top characters so I am incredibly happy that he got some backstory and character growth.

Knew Eugene was full of shit due to being spoiled by someone a long time ago, but totally didn't expect him to confess this episode, but they explained why on Talking Dead and I completely understand why they did it this episode.

another good episode, no complaints. Dont like to nit pick too much, takes too much of the fun away.

The Abraham flashbacks were really good. Emotional Abraham is the best. When he discovered his family, you felt that sadness. And when he was about to kill himself, something about that was really well done. Good episode. Wish they would light a damn candle during dark scenes though.

I've liked every episode of this season so far. This is probably the most consistent they've been yet. It's great to have some backstories on Eugene and especially Abraham. I'm still on the first comics, so I didn't know Eugene was full of shit which was quite shocking. They better go back to Rick and the rest, although I bolieve some won't make it.

Dead at Abraham and Eugene on Talking Dead. :lol: 50 Shades of Graybraham lmao.

I've liked every episode of this season so far. This is probably the most consistent they've been yet. It's great to have some backstories on Eugene and especially Abraham. I'm still on the first comics, so I didn't know Eugene was full of shit which was quite shocking. They better go back to Rick and the rest, although I bolieve some won't make it.

Dead at Abraham and Eugene on Talking Dead. :lol: 50 Shades of Graybraham lmao.

Same here about liking ever ep of Season 5. It doesn't feel like we only have 3 eps left at all, it feels like we're only a couple in. I think Eugene drops the bomb in an issue that's... in the 60s? Issue 60 something? 70 something? I dunno, it's around there though. He dropped it way sooner in the show than he did in the book. I'm hoping they decide to go back to the church and regroup with Rick and company but we'll see.

Cudlitz and McDermitt were amazing on Talking Dead. By far the best episode it's had. That was absolutely hilarious, they gotta have those 2 on together more often.

Yeah, it was good to see at least some of the gang back in the city.

I didn't expect Carol to actually get hurt, I thought she was just faking it. I hope she doesn't die because Badass Carol is awesome, but I think it's gonna be either her or Beth. Two episodes left this year already, goddammit. :(

Good to see Punk back on Talking Dead. Him and Yvette Nicole-Brown (who had a shitload of notes lmao) are probably my favorite guests on the show. Next week's guests tho, dayum.

On a completely unrelated note:

TdDPvuL.jpg

:lol:

The van thing looked terrible and was hilarious...stunk of them only having one van and/or one take to get it done. No way that gets through the editing process otherwise.

Anyway, I enjoyed the episode. Carol is a bad ass and I'm looking forward to what she can do in the next two episodes.

A lot of people have been saying they think she will die in the next two episodes, but surely if anybody dies it has to be Beth? I mean I'm pretty sure she's stepping up her efforts in regards to her music career, and I'm not really sure what else she offers beyond this whereas Carol/Daryl can continue to do some of the stuff Andrea and Tyreese do in the comics. Both have been built up so much and have such a following that the writers would be taking a massive risk in killing either off.

The van thing looked terrible and was hilarious...stunk of them only having one van and/or one take to get it done. No way that gets through the editing process otherwise.

Anyway, I enjoyed the episode. Carol is a bad ass and I'm looking forward to what she can do in the next two episodes.

A lot of people have been saying they think she will die in the next two episodes, but surely if anybody dies it has to be Beth? I mean I'm pretty sure she's stepping up her efforts in regards to her music career, and I'm not really sure what else she offers beyond this whereas Carol/Daryl can continue to do some of the stuff Andrea and Tyreese do in the comics. Both have been built up so much and have such a following that the writers would be taking a massive risk in killing either off.

They said on Talking Dead they used 4 identical vans to film that.

Archived