The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

the episode was fine to me

-BETH

-Noah and the doctor are pretty cool

-CAROL'S IN THE HOSPITAL, SHIT'S GOING DOWN MOFO'ING BITCHES

-Abraham episode next week, cool

-What if in this season or the next, whenever Negan appears, instead of killing Glenn, Negan kills Daryl? Shit'll be getting real

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Emily Kinney is not a good enough actress to carry an episode by herself. Boring episode for a boring character. Only decent thing is

Carol coming in at the end.

but now I think the black kid is gonna be the one Daryl has hidden in the bush.

Emily Kinney is not a good enough actress to carry an episode by herself. Boring episode for a boring character. Only decent thing is

Carol coming in at the end.

but now I think the black kid is gonna be the one Daryl has hidden in the bush.

shit, never thought of that. bet you're right

The main theory is that Noah finds Daryl and Carol after escaping the hospital. Perhaps Daryl sees him leaving and interrogates him slightly so Noah lets on that he tried to escape with a young blonde named Beth so Daryl and Carol devise a plan. Daryl takes Noah back to the church to warn the others hence the "come on out" and Carol devises a way to infiltrate the hospital by pretending to be injured. Trojan horse style.

Thats what I think is happening anyway.

Last nights episode was great. Everybody Hates Chris !

And this was Beth's big episode, not that shit with Darryl from last season. Her character finally had that moment of evolution. In which she actually saved someone else and for once, she wasn't the burden. She saved Noah and he got out alive, she was on point with that gun, straight headshots, and used her brain to dispose of that asshole, rapist "cop". She's finally able to hold her own. And with the new her and Carol now being there, they're going to make it out of that hospital.

What Peezus said. Plus, I also surprisingly enjoyed this episode quite a bit. Not as good as the rest of Season 5 of course.

Well yeah apparently everyone is a *censored*ing deadeye in the zombie apocalypse. And she would be deaf af for a while at least shooting that much in a closed tunnel full of metal.

That's just nitpicking.

I mean yeah, that scene wasn't realistic but the entire escape was just to show how much Beth has grown as a person by killing a bunch of walkers and helping Noah escape.

The very notion that there is a hospital functioning almost normally in the midst of the zombie apocalypse is completely laughable to begin with. I think that's why I hated that episode so much. So...there's a prison and people blow it the *Censored* up in an attempt to take it over and gain the resources within. BUT...no attempts have been made to claim possession of a *censored*ing hospital with medicine and functional electricity? Riiiiiiight...

How the *Censored* did Beth get cuts from a *censored*ing slap?

She got the cut from something else. When they found her alone, she had the cut and they stitched it up. When ho cop slapped her, it re-opened the stiches. Uhh.. but if you mean at the end of the episode, maybe Dawn didn't cut her nails? I dunno.. I wondered that too. Must've been one heck of a slap.

The very notion that there is a hospital functioning almost normally in the midst of the zombie apocalypse is completely laughable to begin with. I think that's why I hated that episode so much. So...there's a prison and people blow it the *Censored* up in an attempt to take it over and gain the resources within. BUT...no attempts have been made to claim possession of a *censored*ing hospital with medicine and functional electricity? Riiiiiiight...

Yeah I found that kind of odd, but how many survivors are really in Atlanta though? The city got napalmed to shit so whoever was left after that probably left to go elsewhere like the main group did. I doubt many people would venture back into it either. Still, you have to think atleast someone has tried to attack them at somepoint for what they have. Maybe they have and they just haven't mentioned it yet.

It looked more like a makeshift hospital in a shell of a hospital (Dr. Edwards making it clear he doesn't have enough resources.) The episode still asked more than it did answer, though.

It's *censored*ing funny how much Carol resembles early-series Daryl more than ever. I swore it was him on the bed at the end, but that would have made even less sense :lol:

Please use spoilers in this thread if it's a spoiler. People watch the show a bit slower than others due to work but still would like to say something about the show in general. Or if someone hasn't seen the show at all and wants to ask questions then it's possible for them to come in here asking without the risk of huge spoilers.

Archived