The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

I get that, but why did Glenn and Maggie want to go after just being reunited with their original group? I mean yeah, for better protection I guess but it's still odd (especially with Beth missing ... unless Maggie really don't give a *Censored* about her anymore lmao). Anyway, it's gonna lead to Tara trying to steal Glenn and Maggie *censored*ing her up.

----------------------------------------------------

2ngxxg0.jpg

ORWvgCc.jpg

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ultimately I think Maggie and Glenn just want to be together at whatever cost. Which is probably why she doesn't really question what he wants to do.

Plus it doesn't make for a great show when you have a massive group of 15ish people all the time, easier to make it interesting when they are split into groups and paired off. I get the feeling there has to be a decent amount of deaths this season given where the story is headed.

Finished with Season 2, waiting on 3 in the mail. Then I'll buy 4 the 3rd and I can finally catch up to season 5.

Why not netflix? All the seasons up to the current one are on there...

Depends where he lives/he might not have Netflix.

Heck he might just like to collect DVDs/Blu-Rays.

Netflix UK doesn't have any TWD.

Also @Sy; I don't see Tara trying to steal Glenn from Maggie, because if memory serves me correct shes a lesbian? No? They could have her be bisexual or whatever, but I think shes just loyal to Glenn for saving her life. Hell, she might fall in love with Maggie in a little twist.

I dunno, I just noticed her looking at Glenn all the time as of late. I forgot she was/could be lesbian. Then I guess she could end up doing what Carol did in the comics with Rick and Lori and fall for both.

Yeah it's not out of the realm of possibility, but they might like to pull the lesbian twist on us

Thats what I feel like, theres no way that shes "normal" anymore.

But anyway as long as she dies soon then I'm good. Beth is a terrible character whose only use was to look after Judith. She had her big episode last season and I'm sure shes gonna have one this week as well. Emily Kinney is a crappy actor too.

Basically she sucks

What was the deal with that card Beth found while looking for the key? Must have missed something there.

I didn't catch that.

Maybe it was an ID card for the guy who died...(that stated he was a doctor)? I was very loosely paying attention to tonight's episode, because I found it boring.

What in the HELL did I just watch? Oh well next week...

Abraham episode = Yay

Glenn is in it = Nay

Christ I hate the character of Glenn. More than perhaps anyone else on the show. He offers nothing, and his character hasn't developed since at least when the Dinosaurs were walking the Earth.

Edit: Also them jumping from different plot to different plot each episode is probably going to piss me off.

Also if anyone watched Talking Dead and saw the sneak peak from next week

Im surprised none of the people on TD noticed the guy Abraham beat the shit out of was the same guy that they brought into the hospital and that dude had Beth kill.

Archived