The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

Just saw S2 playing on a channel besides AMC, was surprising.

I was surprised to see TWD on another channel a while back too. It wasn't even a cable channel...it was network television...like, one of the single digit channels that people can get for free with one of those digital adapters.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, you're the only dude who never uses spoiler tags. :lol:

A thread for a show that is currently airing, I expect people to not be morons and go snooping through it. Especially not even 24 hours after an episode.

If a mod wants me to use them then I shall.

International airtime :cool:

The point is just courtesy. Like I said...it isn't a rule, it's just something we do here...out of respect for others. Some people are just starting season one or two on Netflix or whatever...they might still want to share their feelings about those episodes without seeing the discussion of what's currently happening. Everyone is entitled to discuss whatever point of the show that they're currently viewing. There's no reason to ruin things for them when typing a spoiler tag takes 1.5 seconds. Can we not all agree that respect is a good thing to have for fellow fans?

Season 1 was short because originally Frank Darabont booked for 6 weeks on AMC because they weren't sure how well the show would do. I think since season 3 they have been 16 episodes? Cant really remember how many season 2 had.

Really enjoying Season 5 so far.

Im actually disappointed that they already killed off Gareth's whole squad considering they literally just introduced the tainted meat concept earlier that episode. Now we won't know if they would've turned for eating Bob's leg. It was super badass how Rick killed him though.

Another good episode and I really liked the slow pacing of it.

Not sad to see Bob go tbh, the guy was nothing special and was always an expendable character. Still, the tainted meat line was done amazingly. Kudos to that, because that really had me going.

Wasn't surprised that Gareth died either, it was announced that Andrew J. West didn't sign on as a season regular so to those who saw that knew he wasn't going to be around for long.

As for the end, I believe a new character is with Daryl. He wouldn't have told Carol to "come on out". Could have been Beth as she is quite a timid character, but I still don't think its her. Doubt its Morgan. Guess we'll find out.

Always Michonne got her sword back! That made me smile.

(Happy for the spoiler tags Generations? Just for u

A couple of Beth episodes for the time being then. Personally think both she and Carol will be alive, but maybe one is disfigured somehow or seriously *censored*ed up in some kind of way. Only other option I can think of is that Daryl had to choose between Beth and Carol in some kind of life or death situation.

Sigh

I was really enjoying this episode, more so than the rest of the Season so far, but then Gareth, whom I found to be a great, interesting character... DEAD ALREADY.. GOD. DAMN. IT!!!

Oh well, I thought this episode was much better overall. The atmosphere and tone was so much better in this episode than it has ever been in the series.

I'm relieved that Gareth and his cannibal group are no more but at the same time, he was a damn good villain (arguably my favorite).

I knew the priest wasn't yet another monster ... well, in a way he was but I meant Governor/Gareth-like where he killed a shitload of people or abducted them (such as Beth). He didn't seem nearly as treacherous as them.

I'm confused as to why Maggie and Glenn left, especially Maggie; doesn't she want to know what happened to Beth?

Daryl's either with someone from that hospital where Beth is with Carol staying there; if next week's trailer was a flashback, it could be Beth who got her memory cleared. It'd be cool if it was Morgan, too.

Maggie and Glenn went to satisfy the deal with Abe. Tbh you may say "well Abraham could have waited another day," but the dude is a soldier through and through with a huge objective in mind. He didn't know any of these people before he met Glenn and Tara (which is only about 2 weeks ago in the timeline if that) and got caught up in all their shenanigans. His mission with Eugene quite honestly takes priority over the happenings of a random group of people in Georgia.

Archived