The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So...Bob was obviously bitten. Story arc follows the similar one from the comic where he tells them that he was infected after they eat him. Which is why he was wandering off crying. Unless they just made it seem that way as a swerve. But why else would he be crying just moments before being captured?

^ Is this the first episode you watched or something? Obviously not going to make sense if you start now. You're not invested in the characters at all. Just saying. And the episode right before this one was nuts.

I've watched all 4 Seasons. No idea why I keep watching, and complaining haha, it's very counter productive but whatever. I really liked Season 1 and the ending was awesome and I thought it was going to set up a great story... I was wrong however because in my opinion Season 2,3,4 were just awful. I kept on watching with hope that it would get better, and it never did.

I will say, I like Season 5 better so far than all of Season 2,3,4 put together, but I just cannot get into it because I hate all of the characters with a passion except Carol, Tyrese, and the guy who looks like Sheamus.

Another good episode although a little slower than the season premier.

My thoughts about Bob at the end was that he got bitten secretly and now Gareth and the Termites are now eating that infected leg. Glad to see them taking on the role as The Hunters from the comics, a nice combination of the show and the books.

The sooner they got onto Washington DC the better for me. I much prefer them on the road rather than sticking to a location.

You know, you're the only dude who never uses spoiler tags. :lol:

Well to be fair they're kind of useless in a thread discussing an episode that has aired. Anyone who comes into a thread discussing a show and is mad they got spoiled is their own fault. Like Wrestling, once it's aired, it should be fair game to discuss without the use of spoiler tags.

You know, you're the only dude who never uses spoiler tags. :lol:

A thread for a show that is currently airing, I expect people to not be morons and go snooping through it. Especially not even 24 hours after an episode.

If a mod wants me to use them then I shall.

People watch shows at different speeds though. It's done out of courtesy for people who might be watching the show at a different season and still wish to discuss what they're watching without having future story elements spoiled. Just saying. Doesn't both me, because I'm up to date on everything. Same protocol was used in the Breaking Bad topic and Sons of Anarchy topics.

So...Bob was obviously bitten. Story arc follows the similar one from the comic where he tells them that he was infected after they eat him. Which is why he was wandering off crying. Unless they just made it seem that way as a swerve. But why else would he be crying just moments before being captured?

I thought that as well. I don't see any other reason why he'd be in that state otherwise. That being said,

what a *censored*ing dumbass for walking off out of the shelter in the forest alone. Go cry in the toilet or some shit. Bob is definitely taking Dale's role though. I can see them dragging it out for a bit (maybe a few prequel episodes will air in the middle of the season involving Father Gabriel) and then Bob will do the TAINTED MEAT shit and Rick shows up.

Badger and Tyreese on Talking Dead were awesome.

So, has anyone actually thought that Tyreese might have let the dude that he beat the crap out of go? It never actually showed him dead and when they tried to go in the house, Ty told them not to go in there because the guy was dead. I say this because he wasn't ready to kill again. I think I'm overthinking it because I would kill the dude if I was in Tyreese's place.

You're right. They confirmed on Talking Dead that that guy was with Gareth and the others at the end during the Bob-B-Q.

I doubt Bob will be another Hershel. I think he's almost done ... which is a shame, because I like him.

^

If that's the case, then I think Tyrese will finally snap and kill a whole bunch of those dudes when they catch them...especially if they harm his sister. I bet that guy he let go ends up killing his sister...then Tyrese has his shit-flipping moment where he tears 3 or 4 dudes limb from limb with his bare hands.

Tyreese

for me is definitely expendable. Obviously in the comic he died ages ago and has taken up parts of other people's stories. However, I think Rick is going to turn into a full on cold blooded killer this season and if the scenario somebody suggested above happens then Tyreese would be a perfect right hand man.

Comic spoilers so click at your peril

I wonder if we get to see Rick and co torture the hunters when they find them. Obviously isn't shown in the comics but is very clear that's what happened. Tyreese ripping a few people apart could be an alternative but I hope we get to see a real dark side to the group.

Badger and Tyreese on Talking Dead were awesome.

So, has anyone actually thought that Tyreese might have let the dude that he beat the crap out of go? It never actually showed him dead and when they tried to go in the house, Ty told them not to go in there because the guy was dead. I say this because he wasn't ready to kill again. I think I'm overthinking it because I would kill the dude if I was in Tyreese's place.

You're right. They confirmed on Talking Dead that that guy was with Gareth and the others at the end during the Bob-B-Q.

I doubt Bob will be another Hershel. I think he's almost done ... which is a shame, because I like him.

I'm putting all of this stuff together now. What's funny is I started watching this show when there was two episodes left in the last season. I watched all of the episodes in one week. Kind of a no life. Glad I did though because this show is epic.

I feel like it will never end or just have a terrible ending kind of like the series "Lost".

I never really liked or cared for Bob, so I'm not too sad to see him eventually go. I would've preferred the group stayed together without a death/seperation another ep, but this sets I guess a tainted meat story up so that works for me.

Archived