Should i get this?

Alex.

I'm heading to GameStop this weekend and i've been wanting to pick this up for a while, the demo is mad fun and the roster is great. I guess it's not for hardcore gamers, because i like the fastpaced gameplay, it's a break from SvR.

[quote name='Muur' timestamp='1286637442' post='7625474']
If you have 2009 you can also import the roster from it and use those guys in the game.
[/quote]

Except i dont, and that game was baaaad. I wouldn't spnd some money on it to import them

Just download a SvR09 save from this site. I'm an old school fan, so I never used the SvR roster, but I imported them so I'd have more moves/entrances for my created wrestlers.

Again, the game isn't perfect at all, there are a lot of flaws.. but if you're a fan of '85-'94 wrestling, and if you can get the game pretty cheap, I'd get it. If nothing else, it's great for nostalgic purposes. And I actually like the Royal Rumble mode better than in SvR.

[quote name='WWE WrestleFest' timestamp='1286651028' post='7626067']
Just download a SvR09 save from this site. I'm an old school fan, so I never used the SvR roster, but I imported them so I'd have more moves/entrances for my created wrestlers.

Again, the game isn't perfect at all, there are a lot of flaws.. but if you're a fan of '85-'94 wrestling, and if you can get the game pretty cheap, I'd get it. If nothing else, it's great for nostalgic purposes. And I actually like the Royal Rumble mode better than in SvR.
[/quote]

You were right bro, got the characters unlocked.

[s]Yeah, i got this for PS3, and i'm pretty sure Ps3 saves are locked :/

[/s]

Archived