The Ultimate Warrior

wcool

I am really annoyed and pissed that The Ultimate Warrior has not made it in as a legend in SVR 2011.
All these people revealed have already been in a smackdown game

Terry Funk - SVR 2008 (Same Model)
Jake Roberts - SVR 2006 ( Same Model from LOWM)

No problem with these guys but this guy yes
Jimmy Super fly Snuka - WWE Smackdown Here Comes The Pain. Why add him just because is *censored*ing daughter is currently with the WWE wow.

The thing I don't understand is how hard is it to take the same in game model of The Ultimate Warrior from LOWM and add him. They did it with Jake Roberts and British Bulldog. Also the same for SCSA and The Rock last year.

He is on the official WWE alumni page for *censored* sake. My legends guess list no goes down the drain.

DISCUSS

[quote name='Dazman' timestamp='1286481293' post='7620470']
He will probably be in WWE All Stars.
[/quote]

That game looks mental and crazy and chances are Snuka and Roberts will also be in that game.

I don't like The Warrior as a wrestler, but it's fun to squash superstars with him. So I hope he's one of the legends revealed later today, doubt it though. Yeah, there's always WWE All-Stars.

[quote name='Dazman' timestamp='1286481293' post='7620470']
He will probably be in WWE All Stars.
[/quote]
Yeah, and he will actually look accurate along side the HUGE body morphs :hqhq:

Anyway: Still 2 spots left dude, 1 is definitely Steamboat in my opinion, the other may well be Ultimate Warrior, who knows. It's not all that bad man

[quote name='brienj' timestamp='1286481456' post='7620483']
You'll be disappointed even further I guess, when the last two legends are revealed to be Ricky Steamboat and ...

[b]Marty Jannetty[/b] or Giant Gonzalez

The Warrior won't be in, sorry to break it to you.
[/quote]
I would just LOVE to have Marty Jannetty in SVR11. Just because I can reunite The Rockers. :D

You'll be disappointed even further I guess, when the last two legends are revealed to be Ricky Steamboat and ...

Marty Jannetty or Giant Gonzalez

[/quote]

Marty Jannetty who ???? lol only joking you serious????

Other guy why should I shut up

FACT : He has never been in a Smackdown game ever.

[/quote]

Lol Giant Gonzalez, he was a horrid wrestler, I hope that THQ isn't stupid enough to put him in.

[quote name='.MrWrestleMania.' timestamp='1286481893' post='7620513']
Marty Jannetty, now I think of it is very possible - if I remember correctly, we are getting a HBK alt attire in the holiday DLC at the end of the year. That alt attire could very well be a Rockers attire to go with Jannetty?
[/quote]
God, I hope not.

I wanted the heart tights.

[quote name='Ashkihyena' timestamp='1286482014' post='7620518']

[/quote]

Lol Giant Gonzalez, he was a horrid wrestler, I hope that THQ isn't stupid enough to put him in.
[/quote]
More than likely Marty Jannetty will be the one revealed and Giant Gonzalez will only be a NPC or hidden or possibly cut from the game, but I don't think they will cut him for some reason.

Marty Jannetty, now I think of it is very possible - if I remember correctly, we are getting a HBK alt attire in the holiday DLC at the end of the year. That alt attire could very well be a Rockers attire to go with Jannetty?
[/quote]
Would be nice, eh? But I think that your dreams WILL come true. ;)

[quote name='Kimuraâ„¢' timestamp='1286482027' post='7620519']
[/quote]
God, I hope not.

[/quote]

Heart tights are in the main game... It was confirmed on twitter.

[quote name='the_monkfish' timestamp='1286482420' post='7620545']
[/quote]
God, I hope not.

[/quote]

[/quote]
Seriously? Who confirmed that?

Anyway, if Marty Jannetty and Giant Gonzales are in the game that would be pretty gay. Well, actually Marty is ok with me as long as the last legend is somebody epic like Savage or Warrior.

Roberts and Funk are deserving their spots in the game. We will never forget the Warrior, espacially his "great" promos:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1JoGv2zl30[/media]

Seriously there are much more wrestlers out there deserving a space in this game then the warrior. The most of his matches sucked and you don't hear anybody of his fellow colleges talking anything good about him he was the most hated guy backstage and even let the kids from make a wish foundation stand before his room and not even talk to them. Sick *censored* letting kids with cancer wait forever and then just leave without meeting them.

EDIT: I want Janetty in too! Would be cool.
EDIT2: and Steamboat of course.

I found it, here is my post from way back in April proving I've known all along who can and can't be in, before I knew for sure who they would cut:
[url="http://caws.ws/forum/topic/368185-legends-for-svr-2011/page__view__findpost__p__7240999"]http://caws.ws/forum/topic/368185-legends-for-svr-2011/page__view__findpost__p__7240999[/url]

The only ones in my list, that aren't in the game and which were just cut, are:
Bob Orton
Dusty Rhodes
Million Dollar Man
RVD

Oh, and the DLC people, but how in the heck could I know who the DLC people would be, since they were made AFTER I had the cut list? ;)

Although something inside me keeps telling me that they possibly kept RVD in the game.

Well anyway, the haters can keep hating, but I've known since cut time, who could possibly be in, the only thing I couldn't predict for sure, is who they would cut. :hqhq:

[quote name='Kimuraâ„¢' timestamp='1286482546' post='7620551']
[quote name='the_monkfish' timestamp='1286482420' post='7620545']
[/quote]
God, I hope not.

[/quote]

[/quote]
Seriously? Who confirmed that?

Anyway, if Marty Jannetty and Giant Gonzales are in the game that would be pretty gay. Well, actually Marty is ok with me as long as the last legend is somebody epic like Savage or Warrior.
[/quote]

Someone posted a quote on here but I can't remember who it was. Assuming it was a genuine quote, its the best news (attire wise) I've heard so far. Can't wait to get that bad boy in the thread editor.

Archived