Festus or Luke Gallows

Luke Gallows or Festus in SVR 2010  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do you make a CAW of Luke Gallows or just use Festus as Luke Gallows?

• I Use Festus
    • Make a CAW/Use a CAW of Luke Gallows
    • Who cares I just use either or?

You know if you've been doin it for a year and it's working for ya then by all means keep using him. I'm just saying for me Festus and Gallows are like two different people. It's like when Smash from Demolition became The Repo-Man. Totally different personalities. They are so different that I wouldn't want to use one for the other. But hey man, it's your game so I say if you wanna use Festus as a Luke Gallows type personality then go for it. I assume you went in and changed Festus's entrance so he has a better theme and so he doesn't walk to the ring like he's handicapped anymore. Like I said, it's your game. People rag on Mike Knox all the time but on my game Mike Knox is like Goldberg w/ an undefeated streak and guys like HBK and Miz are jobbers.

Well yes I did switch his entrance and song to make him Luke Gallows in the entrance...but now I am thinking I should just creat Luke Gallows and just switch Festus's moves,entrance and that back to Festus and put him in the FA(Free Agent) part of the roster.

Well I have decided to make a Luke Gallows,I have had him for a few days now and currently useing him like so.Though I doubt I will be useing him for long.I have a feeling he will be released very soon.(Just a feeling).

I have put Festus on the FA"Free Agent" part of the roster.

Archived