What Will Be Your Final Match?

Verminator23

every year, people "say goodbye" to the previous SvR game and "say hello" to the new one. but before we move on to the next game, we all have one last match on the previous game. for example: the day SvR 2009 came out, me and my two friends had one last MITB match on SvR 2008 before we went to go get 2009

so, what final match on 2010 do you all plan to do before you get 2011? i'm planning on havin Randy Orton vs John Cena for the WWE Title in an Extreme Rules Match

[quote name='The Deep Boyz.' timestamp='1286344281' post='7616481']
[quote name='TotallySam' timestamp='1286343851' post='7616475']
I will have a royal rumble , give the Champion of Champions belt to the winner, and crown him the "Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 Champion"
[/quote]
[/quote]
or that.

[quote name='TotallySam' timestamp='1286344523' post='7616484']
[quote name='The Deep Boyz.' timestamp='1286344281' post='7616481']
[quote name='TotallySam' timestamp='1286343851' post='7616475']
I will have a royal rumble , give the Champion of Champions belt to the winner, and crown him the "Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 Champion"
[/quote]
[/quote]
or that.
[/quote]

Well, Sting and the Undertaker have an intense 10 year feud that dates all the way back to WWF Wrestlemania 2000(n64)(check out my story on it in this forum somewhere)

Right now I have Edge with the COC title, but Sting is going to win it back this weekend, and will have a serious date with the Undertaker as my final match and it will be contested under........IRONMAN MATCH RULES!!!!!

Here's a list of my PPV event on 10-25-10 (the day before svr11 is released)

Edge vs CM Punk (first blood)

IC champ Samoa Joe vs Sheamus (extreme rules)

World champ Stone Cold vs Goldberg vs Brock Lesnar vs Jack Swagger

World tag champs Kane and Abyss vs RVD and mystery partner

WCW champ David Otunga defends title in elimination chamber against Big Show, Mysterio, Jericho, Raven and CHavo

WWE champ Randy Orton vs AJ Styles

MAIN EVENT:

Sting vs Undertaker (IRONMAN)

Archived