Legends reveal is this Thursday

wcool

Legends Reveal Is this Thursday source :

Check out this bit of news from the official Smackdown vs Raw facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/WWEgames

"Check them all out and stay tuned for Thursday for our next Legends reveal!"

There ya go. Legends time, on Thursday. Straight from THQ's mouth.

If already posted then sorry please delete.

[quote name='choas eagle' timestamp='1285789896' post='7599917']
awesome, hope we get SCSA (as he's one of few legends i'd use cause i like his move set) and then the rest i aint bothered about, shame they'll be no eddie or owen (highly doubt anyway) :(
[/quote]
I agree, the best thing about legends is the Move Sets and Entrance Animations. And I for one am hoping for Rock and Austin to be in. Other than that, I don't mind, as I never use legends in-game.

[quote name='AJ Approved (Y)' timestamp='1285790502' post='7599940']
Hoping for the British Bulldog & Jim Neidhart.
[/quote]

I hate to break it to you fella,

But British Bulldog had already been announced as part of DLC package 2, and won't be out for a few months, but you'll get him, and Anvil is slim to none as per his recent drug arrest

I'd love it to be Macho Man, Roddy, Warrior, Sid, Andre, Bossman, Stone Cold and Flair, but

A: Has nit not already been confirmed that SCSA and The Rock won't be in as to give others a chance? So that won't happen, nit that I care much about losing the Rock, as I dislike him anyway.

B: Flair in TNA

C: Not sure on whether or not Warrior has a merch deal with video game usage thats still valid.

[quote name='spinal_tap06' timestamp='1285792821' post='7600057']
[quote name='AJ Approved (Y)' timestamp='1285790502' post='7599940']
Hoping for the British Bulldog & Jim Neidhart.
[/quote]

I hate to break it to you fella,

But British Bulldog had already been announced as part of DLC package 2, and won't be out for a few months, but you'll get him, and Anvil is slim to none as per his recent drug arrest

I'd love it to be Macho Man, Roddy, Warrior, Sid, Andre, Bossman, Stone Cold and Flair, but

[b]A: Has nit not already been confirmed that SCSA and The Rock won't be in as to give others a chance? So that won't happen, nit that I care much about losing the Rock, as I dislike him anyway.
[/b]
B: Flair in TNA

C: Not sure on whether or not Warrior has a merch deal with video game usage thats still valid.
[/quote]

Its been confirmed no where that Stone Cold and The Rock are not in. There is 80/20 chance there in or else who are they gonna add.

How about [u][b]Razor Ramon [/b][/u]why haven't they ever mentioned him ??

His trunks, hair, and accessories where in LOWM looked like they wanted to add him in LOWM but never got to for some reason.

This guy has never even been in a WWF/WWE game as Razor Ramon on the next gen consoles even the Playstation 2.

I think he was in WWF Wrestlemania Arcade for the Playstation one and In Your House???

Those games sucked for the Psone

[quote name='AJ Approved (Y)' timestamp='1285793133' post='7600099']
@stdorseygametime, why would I be? Would be nice to have Bret, Davey Boy, and Jim vs. The Hart Dynasty.

...oh wait, complete forgot about DLC2. :lol:
[/quote]
yeah that's what I meant. lol. Hey we all make mistakes. Definetly a great idea to have them all in.

I doubt Razor Ramon or Scott Hall will be in the game. But now that he's not in TNA anymore, he might be in the next game.

As for Jim Neidhart, his arrest was fairly recent. I'd imagine if they were gonna put him in, they would have already added him and it'd be too late to take him out. And with Bret Hart and the Bulldog, and his daughter in the game, he does have a chance.

Anyway, I hope they release all the legends tomorrow. I pretty much only plan on using legends and CAWs, so the more info they put out, the better.

Archived