Gene Snitsky

AC_untryBoy

I saw that video and aside from lulz being had at the Oscar-worthy acting, one thing came to mind: [spoiler]What the hell is up with TEH MISTUREE BOX?!?[/spoiler]

Still, I give him kudos for getting back into shape and looking like the monster of a man he was back when he debuted in '04, especially since he became a fat, acne-ridden, Sheamus-level skin toned joke before being released.

[quote name='Lumpy McRighteous' timestamp='1285495276' post='7591343']
I saw that video and aside from lulz being had at the Oscar-worthy acting, one thing came to mind: [spoiler]What the hell is up with TEH MISTUREE BOX?!?[/spoiler]

Still, I give him kudos for getting back into shape and looking like the monster of a man he was back when he debuted in '04, especially since he became a fat, acne-ridden, Sheamus-level skin toned joke before being released.
[/quote]

[spoiler]Maybe it was a free pass to Pregger & Footsie land in that box or some of Heidenreich's poetry that we all know Snitkey....likes, you never know.

I guess he gave the box away because he realised how heartbroken his other biker friends would be if he went down that path again so he gave it away & drove off shaking his head in shame....[/spoiler]

Yeah, I agree, he looks in real good shape even though his acting was [img]http://caws.ws/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/hqhq.png[/img].

[quote name='People Are Strange' timestamp='1285496553' post='7591353']
[quote name='Lumpy McRighteous' timestamp='1285495276' post='7591343']
[/quote]

[spoiler]Maybe it was a free pass to Pregger & Footsie land in that box or some of Heidenreich's poetry that we all know Snitkey....likes, you never know.
[/spoiler]
[/quote]
:lol:

[quote name='mrx796' timestamp='1285503046' post='7591471']
He looks to be in great shape. This got me to think, would've a biker gimmick worked for Snitsky when he was in WWE?
[/quote]
MrWrestleMania's right about the Palumbo thing in regards to Snitsky ever using the biker gimmick (it'd be unnotable). To be honest, the man honestly doesn't come off as a singles champion, but maybe tag team champion would fit him better.

Archived