WoooW... 1st Signs of THQ being Lazy

Binky Barnes

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOP-UZYRczI&feature=sub[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO5KEGvYbpc&feature=sub[/media]

i have just noticed that there is only ony default dual title entrance.... wooow...
(quess that means that we wont b seing mvp's epic entrance...
also if you observe closely. dont both da hart dynastys entraces look like big daddy v's entrance from svr 09 except with just one title.. i mean notice it, kidd is going over the top rope. and well i guess dh smiths entrance is a bit different different... i knoee that these are just minor details, but i was a bit disapointed..

[quote name='Stoned Clown' timestamp='1284812220' post='7572519']
im more fed up about the belt floating over the shoulder, how hard is it to make a belt with weight that folds in the right places? ever belt so far (every svr game) looks like there made or cardboard and plastic instead of leather and gold
[/quote]

"how hard is it" It's very hard to make video games, just look at some of the character models from the past, they don't have time to make every little detail perfect, just look at Shad's entrance in SVR 2011, it's his Cryme Tyme one from SVR 2010, if you don't like the game because of these little details, don't buy it, simple as, you just have to appreciate what they have done, they have done a hell of a lot for 1 year in my opinion

[quote name='nando97' timestamp='1284812454' post='7572522']
ya i quess i just noticed tht but... i quess you cant win them all... the qame is already qood enough as it is..
[/quote]

The real question I would like the answer to is why do you use a "q" for the word "Guess" or "Good" instead of a "g"? That is really odd...

[quote name='mattylag' timestamp='1284814858' post='7572553']
[quote name='nando97' timestamp='1284812454' post='7572522']
ya i quess i just noticed tht but... i quess you cant win them all... the qame is already qood enough as it is..
[/quote]

The real question I would like the answer to is why do you use a "q" for the word "Guess" or "Good" instead of a "g"? That is really odd...
[/quote]
lol it's internet slang. u 45? and i dont it's thq being "lazy". i think it is the fact that they dont have enough time to include alot of things. plus they cant mo-cap the actual superstars(entrances and all) since wwe is on the road 24-7

I would take something like Cena waving around the two belts like a hankering idiot instead of this Big Daddy V entrance. Yeah, no doubt I'm going to de-unify the titles and give one to one team and one to the other, like I always did in each game and I will until we get some new entrances.

Meh, I'll strike this under as BETA. Like with Story designer when they had 10 Caws and they only tried it for one year, Highlight reel one year; Entrance movie next, no CAW minitron this year, one next. maybe it will be mind blowing next year [TT entrance].

[quote name='Mr. Moyd' timestamp='1284818972' post='7572653']
I would take something like Cena waving around the two belts like a hankering idiot instead of this Big Daddy V entrance. Yeah, no doubt I'm going to de-unify the titles and give one to one team and one to the other, like I always did in each game and I will until we get some new entrances.

Meh, I'll strike this under as BETA. Like with Story designer when they had 10 Caws and they only tried it for one year, Highlight reel one year; Entrance movie next, no CAW minitron this year, one next. maybe it will be mind blowing next year [TT entrance].
[/quote]

They could give us a DLC Entrance patch and Entrance DLC.

[quote name='ablewhite91-13' timestamp='1284813393' post='7572540']
[quote name='Stoned Clown' timestamp='1284812220' post='7572519']
im more fed up about the belt floating over the shoulder, how hard is it to make a belt with weight that folds in the right places? ever belt so far (every svr game) looks like there made or cardboard and plastic instead of leather and gold
[/quote]

"how hard is it" It's very hard to make video games, just look at some of the character models from the past, they don't have time to make every little detail perfect, just look at Shad's entrance in SVR 2011, it's his Cryme Tyme one from SVR 2010, if you don't like the game because of these little details, don't buy it, simple as, you just have to appreciate what they have done, they have done a hell of a lot for 1 year in my opinion
[/quote]

THIS IS BULLSHIT. THQ is just lazy and THEY ADMIT IT. There, case closed. And it's not hard by the way. I've been playing WWE games since wrestlemania on nintendo bitch ass, and now we've been playing on supposed "next-gen" consoles for a few years and shit's been left out that was in SUPER NES games... It's just laziness on THQ's part. But then again look who they're making games for - the WWE. The king of taking your money and giving you nothing in return.

[quote name='J_Ritty' timestamp='1284822012' post='7572709']
I've been playing WWE games since wrestlemania on nintendo bitch ass
[/quote]

Sorry, was that one of those knock off versions you can play pirated games on, I missed that one. I had a SNES you could play carts off floppy disc though

[quote name='nando97' timestamp='1284811773' post='7572511']
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOP-UZYRczI&feature=sub[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO5KEGvYbpc&feature=sub[/media]

i have just noticed that there is only ony default dual title entrance.... wooow...
(quess that means that we wont b seing mvp's epic entrance...
also if you observe closely. dont both da hart dynastys entraces look like big daddy v's entrance from svr 09 except with just one title.. i mean notice it, kidd is going over the top rope. and well i guess dh smiths entrance is a bit different different... i knoee that these are just minor details, but i was a bit disapointed..
[/quote]

The only thing this shows is why THQ should stop listening to fans, lol. You see one title entrance, (they are a team) and thats proof to you that they are lazy.
They have more than one entrance, but why would you expect alot, when its their first time with the feature. All your doing is prove they should have just left it out of the game, and made you live with it.

Oh the hilarity. It's been explained to you numerous times that WWE gave THQ/Yukes a heads up that the tag titles would be merged, hence they didn't feel it was urgent to mo-cap double championship entrances. You should be grateful of the new weapon physics along with the new muscle flex system and the numerous other updates put into the game year after year. But all you people do is whine and complain about the small issues. Don't like entrances? Turn 'em off. Hate the fact there's only one commentary theme? Turn on your iPod when you're playing. Yes there's important issues like the number of superstars on screen, but I am grateful that each year a team of people gets a game ready, a game that 9 times out of 10, is a pretty damn fine game. You people wonder why guys like Marcus and Tank never come back. I wouldn't if all I saw was a wall of topics doing nothing but complain about the work I was putting in for a bunch of ungrateful whiners. If you so badly want to make a statement, leave this section and don't buy the game. Simple as.

Stop *censored*ing complaining, jesus christ. Marcus said in the podcast last night there ARE championship entrances. Until you have the game in your PS3/360/PS2/Will STOP COMPLAINING. Its a freaking entrance, how many times are you gonna watch the same one?

Archived