Paul London Shoots Hard on Matt Hardy

AustinFan

[quote]One name that springs to mind immediately is Matt Hardy. James acknowledges that Paul London and Hardy have a pretty well documented past. But regardless, Matt is an example of The Twitter Effect. It seems that, even to his own professional determent, Matt jumps on Twitter because he seems to relish in getting attention from his fans. Recently, he's been speaking out against internet rumors and it doesn't seem to be doing him any favors. London responds…

[i]"Matt Hardy, he's definitely one of those guys who's very phony to his fanbase. I think he tells them what he thinks they want to hear so they continue to kiss his ass. But he's very much one of those guys who won't even take his sunglasses off to talk to somebody, like if he ran into a fan at an airport or something like that. It's disgusting. When the camera's on you and people are watching, of course they're going to be fan friendly and 'I love my fans! Hey!' and all that stuff. But when it gets down to it, they couldn't be nastier about their fans and talk nastier about their fans. And it's not just that goof, but most of those guys."[/i][/quote]

For more on the shoot click the following [url="http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/16376"]link[/url]

Credit:Prowrestling.com

[url="http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/16376"]http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/16376[/url]

Damn. Just damn. London is just plain venomous right there, but you know what? It may probably be true about quite a few wrestlers out there. Cheap heat isn't just for promos anymore, now guys have the internet as well.

I'm a little torn of if Matt is two-timing though, because his fanbase has always been supportive dating back to the whole Edge & Lita thing. If this is the case though...wow.

a cuople of years ago i go t a SmackDown house show. When the superstars are on his way out of the arena, fatt hardy look at all the fans waiting, smile, and go out without any autograph or picture with the fans. Then come kane, he stopped and take pictures and sign autographs to everybody.
So yeah, hardy didn´t give a crap about all the hardy´s fans.

[quote name='Cross Rhodes' timestamp='1284584517' post='7567182']
[b]Paul London's PO'd because Matt Hardy broke a bro-rule[/b]. Don't date any ex-girlfriends. That's why Matt Hardy doesn't get along with Edge and CM Punk.
[/quote]

Shouldn't it be the other way around? After all Matt was dating Ashley before Paul did. Either way they both have bad taste for getting mad over Ashley lol.

[quote name='AustinFan' timestamp='1284588799' post='7567364']
[b]Paul London's PO'd because Matt Hardy broke a bro-rule[/b]. Don't date any ex-girlfriends. That's why Matt Hardy doesn't get along with Edge and CM Punk.
[/quote]

Shouldn't it be the other way around? After all Matt was dating Ashley before Paul did. Either way they both have bad taste for getting mad over Ashley lol.
[/quote]
I thought Paul London dated Ashley first and Matt Hardy got sloppy seconds.

[quote name='Cross Rhodes' timestamp='1284589139' post='7567380']
[quote name='AustinFan' timestamp='1284588799' post='7567364']
[/quote]

[/quote]
I thought Paul London dated Ashley first and Matt Hardy got sloppy seconds.
[/quote]

other way around, because Matt was dating her shortly after she won the Diva Search. Then after they ended things that's when Paul started dating Ashley, I mean that was kinda the reason behind Ashley being London & Kendrick's manager, because of their relationship outside of the ring.

[quote name='BFTdrmucko' timestamp='1284593500' post='7567607']
It was a bit funny, but tbh I think London is a complete jerk for doing that.
[/quote]
Lol oh no no, if its true(and im sure there's truth to it) then all Paul is doing is exposing the truth.If you dont want to be called out on being an asshole its simple don't behave like one. Its disappointing to me tbh id like to think Matt doesn't act like this.

[quote]Twitter concerning former WWE talent Paul London, who made some negative remarks regarding him during an interview this week.

"You know the deal, you know me. When someone becomes obsessed with jealously it's sad," Hardy wrote.

"I kinda feel sorry for the guy, he's a mess."

"He's not important or significant enough to me to even dignify his absurd, delusional comments."

Hardy also said he has an autobiography in the works and that he plans on posting videos on YouTube more frequently. [/quote]

Credit:Prowrestling.com

[url="http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/16391"]http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/16391[/url]

Archived