Podcast last night

stephensonmc

Hey everyone,

I wanted to apologize to all of you for last night's podcast. I'm sorry that I couldn't answer everything that you guys asked. I was at home, with Skype and didn't have the game in front of me. Some of the questions you guys ask are super detailed, and it's just a fact that when you're working on an area of the game all year, you don't see other areas.

With that said, if you guys want to ask some questions here, I'll do my best to answer them.

Hope you still managed to enjoy the show last night!

Marcus

[quote name='stephensonmc' timestamp='1284573022' post='7566634']
Hey everyone,

I wanted to apologize to all of you for last night's podcast. I'm sorry that I couldn't answer everything that you guys asked. I was at home, with Skype and didn't have the game in front of me. Some of the questions you guys ask are super detailed, and it's just a fact that when you're working on an area of the game all year, you don't see other areas.

With that said, if you guys want to ask some questions here, I'll do my best to answer them.

Marcus
[/quote]

This is the real Marcus. :)

I know you can't answer anything about online, so I want to know how has the AI been improved from last year. In 2010 the AI rarely attempted their finishing move and would simply pin you after the first available signature. Not to mention when they tossed you to the corner they would just turn you back and forth on the TB without attempting to grapple.

[quote name='Loneshøt' timestamp='1284573836' post='7566656']
I know you can't answer anything about online, so I want to know how has the AI been improved from last year. In 2010 the AI rarely attempted their finishing move and would simply pin you after the first available signature. Not to mention when they tossed you to the corner they would just turn you back and forth on the TB without attempting to grapple.
[/quote]

The AI has been improved in this area for SvR '11. I gave an example the other day of me playing Big Show. He did his signature on me, taunted as I got up, then hit his finisher -- it was awesome.

[quote name='The MRN' timestamp='1284573891' post='7566660']
Sup man?

Just wondering when the rest of the roster will be revealed?
[/quote]

This week (probably Friday)

I asked this on the podcast but couldn't hear you well.

Will the AI know where a table is in the ring and attempt to throw you through it, or will he just do a move and might accidently hit a table and put you through it?

and btw, thanks for answering our questions, we appreciate it.

Hey everyone,

Marcus
[/quote]

Will Eddie Guerrero ever to going to be in any svr series? or will he be in svr 2012?? :cry:

[quote name='skranser' timestamp='1284574244' post='7566672']
Is there a limit of matches per show in wwe universe mode?
[/quote]

Yes. SD and RAW = 4 matches, Superstars = 3, PPV = 6

[quote name='invisible man' timestamp='1284574343' post='7566674']
Can we defend titles on Raw/SD! and Superstars in Universe mode or just on PPV's?
[/quote]

You can defend titles whenever you want in WWE Universe.

Hey, I would like to say that this year, you at THQ have been really good to us, by answering questions much more than other years, and have put a lot of requested stuff into the game. This looks like a great game from what's been shown. Well done to you guys, & Yukes!

I would like to know if there are more tag team animations? Entrances, double team moves, etc?

[quote name='Statusâ„¢' timestamp='1284574397' post='7566676']
What are the hair styles on caws?
Snooki Poof? :hqhq:
[/quote]

HA, we do not have the Snooki Poof

[quote name='Ernez' timestamp='1284574412' post='7566677']
I asked this on the podcast but couldn't hear you well.

Will the AI know where a table is in the ring and attempt to throw you through it, or will he just do a move and might accidently hit a table and put you through it?

and btw, thanks for answering our questions, we appreciate it.
[/quote]

Oh that was you? Nice

Anyway, the AI will absolutely focus on throwing you through a table, or any other object if they are present.

[quote name='Diviyan95' timestamp='1284574433' post='7566679']
Hey everyone,

Marcus
[/quote]

Will Eddie Guerrero ever to going to be in any svr series? or will he be in svr 2012?? :cry:
[/quote]

I definitely want him in too, but when it comes to Legends and our roster -- we can only have so many because of time and budget. We hear various requests each and every year, and it's hard to nail down WHO a majority wants in the game. That's why I said last night on the podcast, we need a big voice speaking to us. A bunch of threads and topics asking for a guy, randomly placed on different message boards is hard to gather data on. Get with Charles, voice who you want, and he'll send it to us.

[quote name='stephensonmc' timestamp='1284574186' post='7566670']
[quote name='stlpage6' timestamp='1284573526' post='7566646']
For diving Caf has the landings been fix? When you’re about to hit an opponent it looks as if your flying, in the air. Thank you
[/quote]

Yes, we let you control a lot of things in CAF this year to "fix" the wonky animations.
[/quote]

Great, cant wait to see it. Thanks for your time.

[quote name='eMasson' timestamp='1284574601' post='7566688']
Hey, I would like to say that this year, you at THQ have been really good to us, by answering questions much more than other years, and have put a lot of requested stuff into the game. This looks like a great game from what's been shown. Well done to you guys, & Yukes!

I would like to know if there are more tag team animations? Entrances, double team moves, etc?
[/quote]

Thanks, but let me know how you truly feel when you play it :)

We have a ton of new animations in the game, but to select out those would be difficult at this point since I didn't motion capture them (I wasn't here). Bryan Williams was the guy who directed the mo-cap shoot, so he would know best. I would turn my head and ask him now about it, but he's on vacation. Off the top of my head though, I KNOW I've seen some new ones.

Archived