I hope this game has fatal 4 way matches?

marinofan

[quote name='StephenSilkySharp' timestamp='1284312842' post='7559163']
I don't think this game even has pins.

I thought the thread was "I hope this game has fatalities," and I was going to laugh pretty hard.
[/quote]
Fatalities would be awesome. I recently started playing Mortal Kombat again, and I love the Spine Rip. It would be cool if Undertaker or Danielson did that to John Cena in the game.

[quote name='Dazman' timestamp='1284323912' post='7559747']

I thought the thread was "I hope this game has fatalities," and I was going to laugh pretty hard.
[/quote]
Well I sure hope the game has pins.
[/quote]

So do I! That would be odd if it didn't!

[quote name='SlimJim' timestamp='1285192827' post='7583602']
[quote name='Vegeta-Nick' timestamp='1284921315' post='7575561']
The game has pins, it's in multiple gameplay videos.
[/quote]
That's good. Now WWE All Stars is: Def Jam on steroids, plus pins. Sounds good.
[/quote]

Is that the one I was thinking of? I saw something on this recently, and all I could think is "this looks like that wrestling game that controlled a little like No Mercy, but had health bars like a fighting game...."

I wouldn't be suprised to see weird modes like the Gamecube games had, where you'd have to slam 25 construction workers in bonus rounds.

Guest devilboy7899
[quote name='.radom' timestamp='1284318024' post='7559429']

[/quote]
Fatalities would be awesome. I recently started playing Mortal Kombat again, and I love the Spine Rip. It would be cool if Undertaker or Danielson did that to John Cena in the game.
[/quote]
That would be Freakin' epic, i could just imagine it now * Undertaker rips Cena's spine out *Announcer in deep voice* [b]FATALITY[/b]

• 3 weeks later...
I love the idea of fatalities [which was mentioned.] It would be epic to have finishing moves turned gruesome...like Orton kicking someone's skull off with like, screams in the background. :D Fatal four ways ought to be in; just because it makes the multi-player aspect far more fun...but I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't.

Archived