Caws Making for Smackdown vs Raws 2011 for PS3 (Lets Talk PS3)

Marshall-97

[quote name='The ArmorGon' timestamp='1284243682' post='7557124']
What are you talking about? PS3 or not this is about 2011 so use the [url="http://caws.ws/forum/forum/243-smackdown-vs-raw-2011/"]2011 section[/url]. This is the 2010 section so keep 2011 stuff to its own section.
[/quote]
watch what you say or marshall mikght take over caws again.. :hqhq:

Not your worst idea Marshall,

so I will submit mine.

CAW.ws to change the way that they keeps wrestler CAWs.

update to a wiki type system.

then have a caw makers section containing eventually all skin textures and tattoos etc

caw makers could then add advice about how they have used these tattoos to make their CAWs better...

• 2 weeks later...
It's so pathetic how you ppl will spend all of those posts to criticize the guy instead of being useful. I see nothing has changed. No wonder a lot of the best CAW makers have left this site. You ppl need to check you gd egos. None of you ever concidered to just be helpful and contribute to the topic, and just let a mod move it. Instead here is another wasted topic full off a bunch of children whinning and crying. Let the mods correct the mistakes ppl make in their posts and either help out, or shut the fugg up.

[quote name='Steelers86wr' timestamp='1285586960' post='7593850']
It's so pathetic how you ppl will spend all of those posts to criticize the guy instead of being useful. I see nothing has changed. No wonder a lot of the best CAW makers have left this site. You ppl need to check you gd egos. None of you ever concidered to just be helpful and contribute to the topic, and just let a mod move it. Instead here is another wasted topic full off a bunch of children whinning and crying. Let the mods correct the mistakes ppl make in their posts and either help out, or shut the fugg up.
[/quote]
[IMG]http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac293/ArmorGon/punk66.gif[/IMG]

It Aint A Bad Idea.....Plus, If People Dont Like It Dont Reply Simple.

[quote name='The ArmorGon' timestamp='1285596858' post='7594058']
[/quote]
[/quote]
Are You Serious? That Punk Pic Is Getting Used A Bit To Much On Your Part (Or Whoever Keeps Using It)

[quote name='The ArmorGon' timestamp='1285596858' post='7594058']
[/quote]
[/quote]
This.

[quote name='JoeyMagnumRyan' timestamp='1284313730' post='7559202']
:facepalm: Marshall leave
[/quote]

You guys allways have something bad to say to everything i post. SvR11 i will post just my Caws.I might dont post my Caws.Just leave me along. I you dont have something to say just not say anything.

[quote name='Marshall-97' timestamp='1285606952' post='7594389']
[quote name='JoeyMagnumRyan' timestamp='1284313730' post='7559202']
:facepalm: Marshall leave
[/quote]

You guys allways have something bad to say to everything i post. SvR11 i will post just my Caws.I might dont post my Caws.Just leave me along. I you dont have something to say just not say anything.
[/quote]
Marshall Post What You Want I Agree With You On This One, Every-time You post something they always have something to say.....Anyway @Joey: Why should he leave he started a topic, GET OVER IT!

I am getting so fed up with all the pissing and moaning on CAWS.WS

This is my idea to all the people in here who do nothing but bash on people or peoples caws. If you do not like the caws people are making then I got a simple explanation for you

1. shut your mouth
2. actually make the caw you do not like yourself
3. quit being so rude and negative.
4. grow up

Yes I agree with everyone in here in some way. I am just getting tired of all the dang pissing and moaning.

I am sure people are going to take this the wrong and I am sorry to those people

Archived