Roster better than SVR (updated)

вlueprint

Since this video game is dropping early next year, I can imagine all the superstars many have complained about not being in SVR2011 will be in this game. Think about it, although it is more cartoonish animated it may draw more interest with the roster being revealed at some point.

I can imagine they left out Daniel Bryan on SVR just so that he can be apart of this game which will draw all those Daniel Bryan fans' interests to this game with ease.
[i]
Hey, it worked with Legends of Wrestlemania when many of us found out Ultimate Warrior, Jake the Snake, Mr. Perfect and others were going to be in that game. Many instantly pre-ordered :hqhq:
[/i]
Now the only thing I can imagine about this game being somewhat faulty is if Daniel Bryan is same size as the Cena and Rock thats been revealed :hqhq:

Another note, Imagine all of NEXUS in this game... that alone may gain the interest of most SVR fans. :nod:

Alberto with his new entrance in these current graphics for the game could be quite entertaining... an overly-exaggerated Bentley parks near the entrance way...

I would indeed feel the roster will top the one of SVR if all of this takes place.. Which is why I think they decided to wait until SVR2011 is released and then they give info on the AL STARS game... because the info might be EPIC :hqhq:

[quote name='.radom' timestamp='1284248241' post='7557306']
If we get Daniel Bryan in this game, this game will be mine. I will kick John Cena's and The Miz' *censored*ing heads in over, and over, and over, and over, AND OVER, AND OVER, AND OVER, AND OVER.
[/quote]
& over :hqhq:

[quote name='choas eagle' timestamp='1284304725' post='7558782']
tbh i just don't like the look of this game at all and no matter who they put in it i wouldn't get it, it doesn't have enough people in it also we dont know enough yet.
[/quote]

This is the sentiment most folks have, but it's worth at least keeping track of to find out if it winds up being worth a damn.

Right now, it looks kind of like the first Def Jam game, with WM2K style controls and hyper-exagerated moves (like the stunner where the kick would send the guy airborn, then you'd catch him with the stunner on the way down, and the jumping vertical suplex where the guys went above the height of the ropes before they landed). It'll be great for little kids and people that aren't looking for anything realistic.

[quote name='Diablo.' timestamp='1284272222' post='7557961']
There are only like 40 superstars in the game. 20 current and 20 legends. Nexus has no chance.
[/quote]
+1 My thoughts exactly, they're probably gonna try to get some of the biggest names in the game since it'll only be 20 current wrestlers, and Nexus is not really a big name that'll impact the sale of the game that much..lol.

[quote name='۩ suЯge ۩' timestamp='1284240588' post='7556977']
Since this video game is dropping early next year, I can imagine all the superstars many have complained about not being in SVR2011 will be in this game. Think about it, although it is more cartoonish animated it may draw more interest with the roster being revealed at some point.

I can imagine they left out Daniel Bryan on SVR just so that he can be apart of this game which will draw all those Daniel Bryan fans' interests to this game with ease.
[i]
Hey, it worked with Legends of Wrestlemania when many of us found out Ultimate Warrior, Jake the Snake, Mr. Perfect and others were going to be in that game. Many instantly pre-ordered :hqhq:
[/i]
Now the only thing I can imagine about this game being somewhat faulty is if Daniel Bryan is same size as the Cena and Rock thats been revealed :hqhq:

Another note, Imagine all of NEXUS in this game... that alone may gain the interest of most SVR fans. :nod:

Alberto with his new entrance in these current graphics for the game could be quite entertaining... an overly-exaggerated Bentley parks near the entrance way...

I would indeed feel the roster will top the one of SVR if all of this takes place.. Which is why I think they decided to wait until SVR2011 is released and then they give info on the AL STARS game... because the info might be EPIC :hqhq:
[/quote]

Yeah loads preordered when Warrior and the others were announced till we bought the game and realised what shit it was. 20 Legends and 20 WWE just sucks. SDvsRAW has a bigger better roster. I for one wont be paying a penny for this all stars crap. Come august it ll be 9.99 in the cheap section. Warrior had better come out on sd .

IMHO i am furious that apparently this will have a better roster than the SDVR series?!!........ive been throwing money at the series for years now hoping that we get a roster as dreamy as the HCTP roster and many a year ive been disapointed and would still pick HCTP as the most complete theyve made.........

so how unfair is it that in its first year AllStars looks set to have better superstars than the main series which us as fans have been religiously purchasing and giving THQ the success they have now because of this??!!..........way to repay your fans THQ..........

I hope the Legends make up for it this year because if i look at the roster of AllStars and love what i see it will infuriate me as ALLSTARS looks incredibly crap and childish compared to SDVR.

Whats with the pathetic oversized figures.......i knew that WWE programming has become PG13 but i didnt realise that extended into there videogame franchise too.......

SDVR>Allstars

[quote name='Statusâ„¢' timestamp='1284303661' post='7558738']
[quote name='.radom' timestamp='1284248241' post='7557306']
If we get Daniel Bryan in this game, this game will be mine. I will kick John Cena's and The Miz' *censored*ing heads in over, and over, and over, and over, AND OVER, AND OVER, AND OVER, AND OVER.
[/quote]
& over :hqhq:
[/quote]

..Again :hqhq:

[quote name='fairy_goth666' timestamp='1284752415' post='7571061']
IMHO i am furious that apparently this will have a better roster than the SDVR series?!!........ive been throwing money at the series for years now hoping that we get a roster as dreamy as the HCTP roster and many a year ive been disapointed and would still pick HCTP as the most complete theyve made.........

so how unfair is it that in its first year AllStars looks set to have better superstars than the main series which us as fans have been religiously purchasing and giving THQ the success they have now because of this??!!..........way to repay your fans THQ..........

I hope the Legends make up for it this year because if i look at the roster of AllStars and love what i see it will infuriate me as ALLSTARS looks incredibly crap and childish compared to SDVR.

Whats with the pathetic oversized figures.......i knew that WWE programming has become PG13 but i didnt realise that extended into there videogame franchise too.......

[b]SDVR>Allstars[/b]
[/quote]
That's not a fair comparison, seeing as you only played SvR, and none of us have played All-Stars.

[quote name='God's Son' timestamp='1284846354' post='7573651']
Theres probably only going to be like 30 or 40 people on the roster. They aren't going to throw jobbers or midcarders (which Daniel Bryan fits under for now anyway) in with legends.
[/quote]
Rhodes is in. Dashing.

[quote name='Vegeta-Nick' timestamp='1284847978' post='7573727']
[quote name='God's Son' timestamp='1284846354' post='7573651']
Theres probably only going to be like 30 or 40 people on the roster. They aren't going to throw jobbers or midcarders (which Daniel Bryan fits under for now anyway) in with legends.
[/quote]
Rhodes is in. Dashing.
[/quote]

He's only in because of his daddy and the theme is today vs. legends.

Guest RavenRose
this time next year we may all be saying that All Stars was the best ever WWE game!, and that week would have been topped by Cody Rhodes winning the WWE Title...who firetrucking knows..

Archived