Roster Reveal Sucks

wcool

Come on man we basically knew who would be in SVR 2011 this year only one great news we got 3 members of Nexus is in and British Bulldog and Luger as DLC .

But what about the two most popular legends ever in the WWF/WWE

[b]STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN
THE ROCK
[/b]
If it wasn't for The Rock there would of never ever been a tv program called Smackdown his catchphrase, and then there would of never ever been a Smackdown videogame also he is a legend.

Who in the blue hell Vance Archer, know one cares about Shad's alternative attire???

At least Oolies are not in .

Discuss

[quote name='!_LiTaCaNrAnA_!' timestamp='1284031751' post='7549684']
[i]Stone Cold & The Rock do not need to be featured in every game to make it a decent roster ffs![/i]
[/quote]

Don't you know anything about the WWF/WWE???

No Stone Cold / The Rock come on there legends bigger than Cena, Orton, Nexus, anyone else on that dam roster

the roster doesnt suck lol, its infact very close to the real one. for non spoiler reasons and reasons of promoting released superstars or legends(like stone cold and the rock) they didnt reveal them all because wwe would be promoting them as actors, and to wwe they dont care who knows there in the game. aslong as they dont give them too much free advertising.

Are you serious?
1. Go to WWE's website and look at the superstars on both shows. Match them up to last nights roster reveal and you'll see they only missed off the obvious new comers (The Uso's, Alberto, etc) everyone else is included! It's spot on

2. There are still people yet to be confirmed and has already been rumours of Austin being in and my guess is the rock will be too. Also with DLC future packs and even more superstars, surely they can satisfy your whining!

I Just knew this would happen on here today - people moaning again. I personally believe the roster is as close as it can be when you match it up to the real life roster. I understand opinions but to say "It Sucks", well that's just ignorant.

[quote name='wcool' timestamp='1284031873' post='7549687']
[i]Stone Cold & The Rock do not need to be featured in every game to make it a decent roster ffs![/i]
[/quote]

No Stone Cold / The Rock come on there legends bigger than Cena, Orton, Nexus, anyone else on that dam roster
[/quote]

dude...WHO GIVES A SHIT.....The Rock doesn't give a damn anymore...He's an actor..And every year we get 1999 Rock anyways so I just assume leave him out. Now, if they want to put in Hollywood rock, I'd love it.

But they don't need to be in every game...lol

although the roster itself seems pretty good, i do agree that the actual roster reveal sucks, but not for the same reason as him. all that hype surrounding it, plus the countdown, and we still have to wait for 14 more superstars to be announced. i could understand it if the 14 were some nice surprises, but if its just guys we already expect to be in, or people who have been released, then whats the point? thq and wwe really do like to drag things out don,t they?

[quote name='xlxcigaroxlx' timestamp='1284032112' post='7549693']
[quote name='wcool' timestamp='1284031873' post='7549687']
[/quote]

[/quote]

dude...WHO GIVES A SHIT.....The Rock doesn't give a damn anymore...He's an actor..And every year we get 1999 Rock anyways so I just assume leave him out. Now, if they want to put in Hollywood rock, I'd love it.

But they don't need to be in every game...lol
[/quote]
[i]A lot of fans would rather see them come back every so often, or see other attitude era stars have a return to WWE games - rather than have SCSA & The Rock featured in the games year after year.
So what if there not in, they'll most likely be in 2012 anyway. :spas: [/i]

hmm im guessing hes comenting on the fact the roster reveal show was crap? which it was kinda lame i would have liked to have seen the good old stats and finishers. but im guessing thats hats coming on their website as we move closer. 25 2day i think? however im sure itll be 25 from past games and noone who hasent been mentioned :(

Some say that The Rock and SCSA shouldn't be in cause they're in every single game and should open slots for other legends

Now you say they should be in...

Surprise THQ is still standing, you all mumble and start getting all over THQ because they chose "A" instead of "B" or "B" instead of "A".

Come on, this year we have an improved, unlimited use of CAWS, in Story Designer, free-roaming RTWM, new and improved CAW, one of the best and biggest Rosters in Sports Video Games, and in Smackdown Series alike, models that look just like the wrestlers, new physics. But WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2011 Roster Reveal sucks? Come on, give me a break, enough with trying to be pleased all the time, and be happy with the loads of stuff that we have.

[quote name='The-Pseudonymically-Name' timestamp='1284032489' post='7549705']
[img]http://a.imageshack.us/img441/743/punk66.gif[/img]
[/quote]
Saved.
Anyway i do not want them in, simply because they do not wrestle anymore.

[quote name='wcool' timestamp='1284031546' post='7549677']
Come on man we basically knew who would be in SVR 2011 this year only one great news we got 3 members of Nexus is in and British Bulldog and Luger as DLC .

THE ROCK
[/b]
If it wasn't for The Rock there would of never ever been a tv program called Smackdown his catchphrase, and then there would of never ever been a Smackdown videogame also he is a legend.

Who in the blue hell Vance Archer, know one cares about Shad's alternative attire???

Discuss
[/quote]
What are you basing your info off? Cos it hasn't been announced that they're not in...and there's about 8 legends still to be named.

Also, Tank hinted at Austin being in. I think you posted before thinking.

[quote name='вrаndоn.' timestamp='1284032610' post='7549708']
[font="Georgia"]Go play Legends of Wrestlemania if you want them so bad!
New games are about the future generation; not old legends.

I'm pleased that we have some legends in the game, but their not even needed.[/font]
[/quote]

Already have its boring played it to death rubbish arcade gameplay, chain grappling quick time button pressing.
People say get All stars they will be in that that game, but that game looks crazy, and once again Cena is in that.

Please could someone please tell who said that 10 legends are in ???? Link

Bret Hart how do we get him in the uk???

[quote name='wcool' timestamp='1284031546' post='7549677']

THE ROCK
[/b]

Discuss
[/quote]

:facepalm: EVERY1 was saying the rock and stone cold are i to many games now thier not in u want them bak u know some of u guys are noobs.... (not all of u like lol)

Archived