Paul London
Queen Sharmell
Randy Orton
Robbie McAllister
Rory McAllister
Sandman
Santino Marella
Shad
Shawn Michaels (Not know when he will be back currently injured)
Shelton Benjamin
Snitsky
Stone Cold
Super Crazy
Trevor Murdoch
Triple H (Due back in August for SuperShow)
Umaga
Val Venis
William Regal

[b][u]Tag Teams[/u][/b]
Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch
Cryme Tyme (Shad Gaspard and JTG)
The Hardys (Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy)
The Highlanders (Robbie McAllister and Rory McAllister)
The World's Greatest Tag Team (Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas)
DX (Triple H and Shawn Michaels)

[b][u]UKPWF Raw GM: [/u][/b]Matt Block(me)
[b][u]Raw Commentators[/u][/b]: J.R and Jerry the King Lawler
[b][u]Ring Announcer[/u][/b]: Lillian Garcia

[b][u]UKPWF Smackdown Champions[/u][/b]
[b]UKPWF Smackdown World Heavyweight Champion: Bastista
UKPWF Smackdown United States/United Kingdom Champion:Kane
UKPWF Smackdown Tag Team Champions: TBD
UKPWF Smackdown Cruiserweight Champion: Chavo Guerrero[/b]

[b][u]Smackdown Roster[/u][/b]
Ashley
Batista
Brett Major
Brian Major
Chavo Guerrero
Cherry
Chris Masters
Dave Taylor
Deuce
Domino
Edge
Eugene
Finlay
Funaki
Gregory Helms
Hardcore Holly
Hornswoggle
Jamie Noble
Jimmy Wang Yang
Kane
Kenny Dykstra
Kristal
Mark Henry
Maryse
Matt Hardy
Michelle McCool
Montel Vontavious Porter
Rey Mysterio
Ric Flair
Shannon Moore
The Great Khali
Torrie Wilson
Undertaker
Victoria

[b][u]Tag Teams[/u][/b]
Deuce 'N Domino with Cherry
The Major Brothers (Brett Major and Brian Major)
The Hardys (Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy)

[b][u]UKPWF Smackdown GM[/u][/b]: Theodore Long and Vickie Guerrero

[b][u]Smackdown Commentators[/u][/b]: Michael Cole and JBL (John Bradshaw Layfield)

[b][u]Smackdown Ring Announcer[/u][/b]: Tony Chimmel

[b][u]UKPWF ECW World Heavyweight Champion : CM Punk[/b][/u]

[b][u]UKPWF ECW Roster[/u][/b]
Balls Mahoney
Boogeyman
Brooke
CM Punk
Elijah Burke
Johnny Nitro
Kelly Kelly
Kevin Thorn
Layla
Marcus Cor Von
Matt Striker
Mike Knox
Nunzio
Rob Van Dam
Stevie Richards
The Miz
Tommy Dreamer
Viscera

[b][u]Weekly Shows[/u][/b]
RAW-Every Monday
Smackdown-Every Friday
ECW-Every Tuesday hopefully in the future if i can be asked to write 3 shows

UKPWF © 2007

[b][/b]Updated[b][/b]

[quote name='unforgiven316' post='692392' date='Sep 26 2006, 03:46 PM']sorry wanna kick the cheerleader chicks hides on raw[/quote]

well we will have to see.

[b]RAW[/b] 25th September 2006

*Fireworks go off while the RAW theme tune is Playing in the Arena*

[b]J.R[/b]: Welcome to the first night of UKPWF'S Monday Night Raw live here in Greenbay, Wisconsin. Im good old J.R and next to me is Jerry 'The King' Lawler, King what a exciting night of wrestling we have for all these fans here tonight and the ones at home watching tonight.

[b]King[/b]: yes welcome wrestling fans we do have one hell of a show tonight so J.R lets kick it off.

Matt Block's Entrance Music fills the arena and he walks down to the ring while Lillian introduces him to the fans. Matt enters the ring and grabs a mic

[b]Matt[/b]: I would like to welcome you to the newest wrestling federation of today, i would like to welcome you to UKPWF Monday Night Raw, I am the new owner and the Raw GM.
There are a load of exciting matches here for you tonight:
There will be a Six-Pack Challange for the vacant UKPWF Women's Championship it will be Lita, ickie James, Torrie Wilson, Melina, Candice and Victoria facing each other later here tonight.
Also there will be a couple non title matches with Johnny Nitro taking on Ric Flair and also 2 members of the Spirit Squad will take on Charlie Haas and Viscera.
The other matches will be Kane vs Umaga cause we will see who the monster of wrestling tonight, D-X will take on Randy Orton and Chris Masters where the winners will take on the Spirit Squad for the UKPWF World Tag Team titles next week here on Raw, and not forgetting the Main Event will be a Steel Cage Match.

[b]J.R[/b]: Wow what a lot of matches Raw's new GM has set for tonight King.

[b]King[/b]: I know i can't wait to see who wins the Six-Pack Challenge for the vacant Women's Title and i wonder who will be in the main event which is a Steel Cage Match.

[b]Matt[/b]: Since i have been the owner and Raw GM, there has been one wrestler that has been moaning about losing the UKPWF Title to John Cena at Unforgotten and won't stop moaning about wanting a rematch for the title.
That person is Edge, so Edge why don't you bring your sorry ass to the ring right now.

*Edge's music fills the arena* and Edge comes out with Lita and a mic and stands on the Ramp

[b]Edge[/b]: I should still have that title but i lost it to that sucker John Cena and he soesn't deserve to wear that title around his waist that should be me.

[b]Matt[/b] : Edge why don't you shut the hell up i know these fans and i don't want to hear about you moaning about losing the title to John Cena.Frankly i'm glad Cena beat you for the title cause Edge you always cheated and got yourself disqualified so you would retain the title and if it wasn't you that got disqualified it would be that slut of a girlfriend of yours Lita would interfere on your behalf, so tonight Edge you will be facing someone who can beat you and that person is Me, i will be taking you on in that steel cage later on and also before i forget there are two other things i have to say, Lita will be banned from ringside and i have chosen a special guest referee for this match and it will be none other that the UKPWF Champion John Cena.

[b]Edge[/b]: You can't do that, thats not fair at all. Your asking for a beating.

[b]Matt[/b]: well i just did so Edge why don't you go to the locker room with your slut and get ready for tonight.

Edge leaves the ramp with Lita and Matt leaves the ring.

[b]J.R[/b] wow i never expected that and i know who i want to win that tonight. So lets get started.

[b]Match 1: Kane vs Umaga[/b]

*Kane's Music hits and he walks down the ramp to the ring and does his pyro*

*Umaga's music fills the arena and he runs down to the ring to start this match*

Kane grabs Umaga by the throat and gives him a vicious chokeslam and pins him for the 1...2...3
and the winner is Kane

[b]Winner[/b]: Kane

[b]Match 2: Carlito vs Johnny of the Spirit Squad[/b]

Carlito wins by DQ after the other spirit squad members intervene and hit Carlito with the Tag Team Belts which forces the ref to disqualify Johnny

[b] Winner[/b] : Carlito by DQ

[b]Match 3: Johnny Nitro w/ Melina vs Ric Flair[/b]

Johnny Nitro wins after Melina distracts the ref while Nitro slides out of the ring and grabs his IC Title belt and hits Ric Flair in the face with the title and also gives him a superkick for the win

[b]Winner[/b] : Johnny Nitro

[b]Match 4: Charlie Haas and Viscera vs Nicky and Mitch of the Spirit Squad[/b]

Before this match gets underway,Matt the Raw GM comes out and says the other members of the spirit squad are banned from ringside.

Charlie Haas and Viscera win after Haas locks in the Haas of Pain on Mitch to force him to submit, and Viscera hits Nicky with a Big Splash

[b]Winners[/b]: Charlie Haas and Viscera

[b]Match 5: Lita vs Mickie James vs Torrie Wilson vs Melina vs Candice vs Victoria (Six Pack Challenge for the vacant UKPWF Womens Title)[/b]

[b]Order of Elimination[/b]

1. Lita eliminates Torrie after she hits her with the Twist of Fate
2.Lita eliminates Melina with the Leg swing snap DDT
3.Candice eliminates Lita with the Go Daddy Elbow Drop
4.Victoria eliminates Candice with the Widow's Peak
5. Victoria eliminates Mickie James after Mickie misses Victoria with the Mick Kick and Victoria hits Mickie with the Black Widow for the win.

[b]Winner and New UKPWF Women's Champion[/b]: Victoria

[b]Match 6: D-X (HBK Shawn Michaels and HHH) vs Chris Masters and Randy Orton (No DQ Match with the winners facing the Spirit Squad nex week on Raw for the UKPWF Raw Tag Team Titles)[/b]

Orton attemps the RKO on HHH, but HHH reverses it and hits Orton with Pedigree and HBK hits Masters with Sweet Chin Music for the win.

[b]Winners[/b]: HHH and HBK

[b]Match 7: Matt Block vs Edge in a Steel Cage Match. (Special Referee: John Cena)[/b]

Lita runs to the ring and hold open the cage door for Edge to climb out and win but before he does, Jeff Hardy runs down and shoves Lita and slams the cage door into Edge's face busting him open, John Cena then hits Edge with the F-U and Matt hits Edge with his own finisher the Edgecution and pins him. Cena slaps the mat 1...2...3

[b]Winner[/b] : Matt Block

[color="#3333FF"][b]UKPWF Smackdown[/b][/color]

29th September 2006

[b]Match 1: Sylvan vs Matt Hardy[/b]

Winner: Matt Hardy, after Matt reverses Sylvan's DDT and hits him with the Twist Of Fate and pins him for the victory.

[b]Match 2: Gregory Helms vs Paul London[/b]

Winner: Gregory Helms after he hits Paul London with the Shining Wizard.

[b]Match 3: Number 1 Contenders Match for the UKPWF Smackdown Tag team titles:
Scotty2Hotty and Funaki vs K.C James and Idol Stevens[/b]

Winners and New Number 1 Contenders: K.C James and Idol Stevens

[b]Match 4: Chris Benoit vs Chavo Guerrero[/b]

Winner: Chris Benoit, after Chavo misses with the Frog Splash, Chris Benoit locks in the Crippler Crossface and makes Chavo tap out for the win.

[b]Match 5: Batista and the Undertaker vs King Booker and Ken Kennendy[/b]

Winners: Batista and the Undertaker by DQ, after King Booker hits Batista with a chair.

[b]Match 6: Rey Mysterio vs William Regal[/b]

Winner: Rey Mysterio, after Rey hits William with the 619 followed by the West Coast Pop for the win.

[b]Match 7: Bobby Lashley vs Finlay[/b]

Winner: Lashley by DQ, after Little :censored: comes from under the ring and hands Finlay the Shilliagh and Finlay hits Lashley with it and the Ref disqualifies Finlay.

NIce 4 posts in a row. U know, when people dont post that there interested you should really take a hint instead of posting on your own topic...!!
Its a good idea, but taking the EXZACT same champions that are on the ACTUAL raw and smackdown is borring! *yawn*
try something different mabye?

[quote name='paynexkiller' post='728866' date='Oct 5 2006, 03:39 PM']NIce 4 posts in a row. U know, when people dont post that there interested you should really take a hint instead of posting on your own topic...!!
Its a good idea, but taking the EXZACT same champions that are on the ACTUAL raw and smackdown is borring! *yawn*
try something different mabye?[/quote]

I was only using the exact same champions as a base to start my federation off

[color="#FF0000"][b]UKPWF RAW[/b][/color]
2nd October 2006

*Fireworks go off while the RAW theme tune plays in the Arena*

[b]J.R[/b]: Welcome to UKPWF Monday Night Raw, I'm good old JR and next to me is Jerry 'The King' Lawler and we're live from San Antonio, Texas.
King what a night we have in store tonight with the Intercontinetal Championship on the line in a Ladder Match,also the Tag Team Titles will be on the line tonight in a NO DQ Elimination Tag Team Match.

[b]King[/b]: Yes J.R it will be the Intercontinental Champion Johnny Nitro defending his title in a Ladder Match against someone that has been in Ladder Matchs before that person is Jeff Hardy, hopefully we might see Jeff finally win the Intercontinental Championship.

[b]J.R[/b]: Thats sure to be a good match also Edge will be using the rematch clause he has in his contract to try and that back the title he lost to John Cena at Unforgotton, but it won't be any match it will be a Last Man Standing Match and the Special referee will be none other than Matt Block. I wonder what will happen after what happened last week when Cena helped Matt beat Edge in the steel cage match last week, will Matt Block repay the favour, we will have to wait and see. Lets get tonight's show on the road.

[b]Match 1: Six Man Battle Royal for a chance at the Intercontinental Championship
Kane vs Charlie Haas vs Super Crazy vs Chris Masters vs Umaga vs Shelton Benjamin[/b]

[b]Order of Elimination[/b]
1.Charlie Haas Eliminates Chris Masters by Pinfall.
2.Charlie Haas Eliminates Super Crazy by Pinfall.
3.Charlie Haas Eliminates Shelton Benjamin by Submission after locking in the Haas of Pain.
4.Umaga Eliminates Charlie Haas with the Somaon Spike for the Pinfall.
5.Kane Eliminates Umaga with a vicious Chokeslam for the victory.

[b]Winner and the New Number 1 Contender[/b]: Kane

[b]Match 2: Ric Flair vs Randy Orton[/b]

[b]Winner[/b]: Randy Orton, after hitting Flair with a chair when the Ref was knocked down and gave also gave Flair the RKO for the victory.

[b]Match 3: Ladder Match for the UKPWF Intercontinental Championship[/b]
Johnny Nitro(Champion) vs Jeff Hardy

[b]Winner and New Intercontinental Champion[/b]: Jeff Hardy, after Jeff gives Johnny Nitro the Twist of Fate off the Ladder and climbs back up the ladder to grab the title.

[b]Match 4: Victoria vs Lita (non title match)[/b]

[b]Winner[/b]: Lita, after Edge interferes and distracts the Referee and Lita uses the Women's Championship belt and hits Victoria with it and also gives her the Twist of Fate.

[b]Match 5: No DQ Tag Team Elimination match for the Tag Team Titles[/b]
D-X (HHH and HBK) vs Mikey and Kenny of the Spirit Squad (Champions)

[b]Eliminations[/b]:

HHH eliminates Mikey with the Pedigree.
HBK eliminates Kenny with Sweet Chin Music and pins him for the victory.

Winners and New Tag Team Champions: D-X

[b]Match 6: Last Man Standing match for the UKPWF RAW Title[/b]

John Cena(Champion) vs Edge. Special Referee:Matt Block

Winner and still champion: John Cena, after Matt hits Edge with a chair and gets Cena to give Edge the F-U onto the chair and Matt counts to 10 for the victory

[color="#3333FF"][b]UKPWF Smackdown[/b][/color]

[b]6th October 2006[/b]

*Fireworks go off while the Smackdown Theme Tune is Playing into the Arena*

[b]M.Cole[/b]:Welcome to UKPWF Friday Night Smackdown live from Alberta, Canada. I'm Michael Cole and next to me is JBL.
JBL what are you looking forward to here tonight?

[b]JBL[/b]:Well Cole i can't wait to see how Chris Benoit gets on tonight against Sylvester Terkay, this will be one fight that will see 2 superstarts that have never faced eachother until tonight. The Main Event will be King Booker taking on not 1 but 2 men tonight in a Triple Threat Match.

[b]M.Cole[/b]:Booker's opponents are Batista and Bobby Lashley, hopefully will we see either Batista or Lashley get revenge on King Booker tonight or will it be King Booker's night again tonight? We will have to wait till later tonight. Also we are 2 weeks away from the [b]Smackdown[/b] October's PPV which is [b]No Surrendering[/b], will we see some matches made for that ppv made here tonight, we will have to wait and see lets get tonights show started.

[b]Match 1 : Ashley vs Jillian vs Michelle McCool (Triple Threat Match)[/b]

[b]Winner[/b]: Ashley, after hitting Michelle with a Tornado DDT.

[b]Match 2: Chavo Guerrero vs Matt Hardy[/b]

[b]Winner[/b]: Matt Hardy, after sliding out of Chavo's Gory Bomb and turning Chavo and giving Chavo the Twist of Fate for the pinfall and victory.

[b]Match 3: Paul London and Brian Kendrick vs Sylvan and Scott2Hotty (Non Title Tag Team Match)[/b]

[b]Winners[/b]: Paul London and Brian Kendrick, after London put Scotty in a backstrech and made him give up for the victory, while Kendrick gave Sylvan a Hurricanrana to the outside.

[b]Match 4: Chris Benoit vs Sylverster Terkay[/b]

[b]Winner[/b]: Chris Benoit, afterr locking in the Crippler Crossface on Terkay in the middle of the ring, Terkay tried to get to the ropes but the hold was too strong and he tapped to make Benoit the victor by Submission.

[b]Match 5: Rey Mysterio vs William Regal[/b]

[b]Winner[/b]: Rey Mysterio, after hitting Regal with the 619 and the West Coast Pop for the victory.

[b]Match 6: Undertaker vs Finlay[/b]

Winner: Undertaker, after Little :censored: tried to grab the Shilleagh and use it on the undertaker, but the undertaker kicked it away and gave Little :censored: a Chokeslam. Finlay managed to use the Shilleagh after the Referee was distracted by Ken Kennedy, but before Finlay managed to pin the undertaker, Undertaker grabbed Finlay by the throat and gave him a vicious Chokeslam and then finished him off with a Tombstone Piledriver for the win.

Match 7: Batista vs Lashley vs King Booker (Non title Triple Threat Match)

Winner: Lashley, after King Booker hit Batista with the Scissors Kick, he tired to do the Scissors Kick on Lashley but it got reversed by Lashley, Lashley hit Booker with the Dominator and pinned him for the 1...2...3

[b][color="#CC0000"]UKPWF RAW[/color][/b]

9th October 2006

*Fireworks and Pyro's go off and the Raw Theme Tune is played in the Arena*

[b]J.R[/b]:Welcome Everybody to Monday Night Raw live from West Newbury, Massachusetts, home of the Champ John Cena.
Next to me is Jerry 'The King' Lawler, King what do we have in store tonight?

[b]King[/b]: Well J.R the UKPWF Champion John Cena is here tonight, D-X the new UKPWF Raw Tag Team Champions will be on a Triple Threat Tornado Tag Hardcore Match against the Highlanders and the Spirit Squad, also the titles won't be on the line.

[b]J.R[/b]: Thats true King, hopefully DX will be ready for this kind of match also there will be 2 Pick Your Poison matches where John Cena and Edge pick each others opponent's and we will see who they chose later tonight, so lets get the show rolling.

[b]Match 1: Victoria and Mickie James vs Lita and Melina[/b]

[b]Winners:[/b] Victoria and Mickie James by Double Count Out

[b]Match 2: Super Crazy vs Shelton Benjamin [/b]

[b]Winner[/b]: Shelton Benjamin, after Super Crazy tried to give Shelton the Crazy Bomb but Shelton slid out of it and turned it into a T-Bone Suplex for the victory

[b]Match 3: Carlito vs Randy Orton[/b]

[b]Winner[/b]: Randy Orton, after Carlito kicked out of 1 RKO, Carlito tried to hit Orton with the Backcracker but Orton reversed it and gave Carlito another RKO and pinned him for the 1.2.3

[b]Match 4: Edge vs Kane(picked by John Cena) (Pick Your Poison Match 1)[/b]

[b]Winner[/b]: Kane, after lita tried to hit Kane with a steel chair, Kane managed to duck the chair shot and kicked the chair into Lita's face and moved out of the way of Edge's spear and gave Edge a Vicious Chokeslam for the win.

[b]Match 5: D-X(HHH and HBK) vs The Highlanders(Rory and Robbie McAllister) vs Spirit Squad (Mikey and Kenny)
(Triple Threat Tornado Tag Hardcore Match)[/b]

[b]Winners[/b]: HHH and HBK, after HHH hits Rory with the Sledgehammer and then gives him the Pedigree for the victory, while HBK hits Mikey with a Steel Chair busting him open.

[b]Match 6: John Cena vs Umaga (Steel Cage match) (Pick Your Poison match 2) [/b]

[b]Winner:[/b] John Cena, Cena hits the F-U on Umaga and is about to climb out of the Cage when Edge runs down to the ring with a steel chair in hand and get the cage door open and goes to hit Cena with it, Luckly Matt runs to the ring and grabs the chair off of Edge and hits him over the head busting him and locks in the Figure 4 Leg Lock. while Cena climbs to the top of the cage and climbs down the outside to be declared the winner

[b][color="#3333FF"]UKPWF Smackdown[/color][/b]

[b]13th October 2006[/b]

*Fireworks and Pyro's go off while the Smackdown song is played into the arena*

[b]M.Cole[/b]: Welcome to Friday Night Smackdown, live from Houston, Texas. I'm Michael Cole and next to be is John Bradshaw Layfield (JBL). JBL what a night we have the main event will be a [b]Money In The Bank Ladder Match[/b] where the winner will face the [b]UKPWF World Heavyweight Champion King Booker[/b] at [b]No Surrendering[/b] for the Title.

[b]JBL[/b]: That's right Cole and we are only just over a week away from Smackdown's own PPV [b]No Surrendering[/b] and with 6 men fighting for that title shot contract which will be in the briefcase hanging over them where they will have to get and use a ladder and climb up and grab the briefcase that has the contract inside. I wonder who will be in this main event to want to take
away the title from King Booker.

[b]M.Cole[/b]: Yes JBL we will finally see who will try and take the World Heavyweight Title from around the waist of King Booker and what a load of other matches we have to look forward to tonight, So lets get it started.

[b]Match 1: Scotty2Hotty vs Gregory Helms (non title match)[/b]

[b]Winner: [/b] Gregory Helms, after hitting Scotty with a Spinning Reverse DDT for the win.

*Matt Hardy's Theme song plays and Matt Hardy comes out to a great ovation with microphone in hand.*

[b]M. Hardy[/b]: Gregory you seem to think your the greatest cruiserweight champion here on smackdown, why don't you put your title on the line against me at No Surrendering.

[b]Helms[/b]: Fine Matt i accept your challenge and i can't wait to beat you and retain this title of mine and walk out No Surrendering still the Cruiserweight Champion.

*Matt Hardy walks away from the ramp and Helms walks out of the ring*

Match 2: Ashley vs Jillian

[b]Winner[/b]: Ashley, after hitting Jillian with a tornado DDT for the pinfall and victory

*Michelle McCool comes out onto the ramp*

[b]M.McCool[/b]: Well done Ashley you show what a slut you are and that you can win against women, well maybe we'll see about that at No Surrendering in a Bra and Panties match.

[b]Ashley[/b]: Michelle thats fine i can't wait to beat and embarres you at No surrendering and after i win the fans will see me strip down to my bra and panties.

*Michelle McCool walks off in a angry mood*

[b]Match 3: Sylvester Terkay vs Matt Hardy[/b]

[b]Winner[/b]: Matt Hardy, after hitting terkay with the Twist of Fate and pins him for the 1...2...3... Helms comes out while Matt Hardy is celebrating and hits him in the back of the head with the cuiserweight belt.

[b][u]Match 4: U.S Championship match[/u]
Ken Kennedy© vs Chris Benoit [/b]

[b]Winner and new U.S champion[/b]: Chris Benoit, after hitting Ken with a flying headbutt, Benoit locked in the Crippler Crossface to make Kennedy tap out and make Chris Benoit the new U.S Champion and the winner of the match.

Match 5: King Booker vs Chavo Guerrero (non title match)

Winner: King Booker, after Chavo went for the gory Bomb on Booker, Booker reversed it and hit the Scissors Kick on Chavo for the win.

[b]Match 6: Money in the Bank Ladder Match for the contract to face at No Surrendering for the UKPWF World Heavyweight Chmpion King Booker [/b]

[b]Winner and new number 1 contender[/b]: Lashley, after he managed to knock off Regal on the ladder to grab the briefcase to win the match and the contract to face King Booker at No Surrendering for the Heavyweight Championship.

We are just a week away from No Surrendering which will take place on sunday 22nd October 2006

The PPV theme tune will be Going Under by Evanescene

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3b/NoSurrender05.png[/img]

[color="#FF0000"][b]UKPWF RAW[/b][/color]

[b]16th October 2006[/b]

*Fireworks and pyro's go off while the raw theme tune is played into the arena*

[b]J.R[/b]:Welcome to Monday Night Raw live from Phoenix, Arizona, I'm good old J.R and next to me is Jerry 'The King' Lawler. King what a night we have in store with D-X taking on Edge and Randy Orton in a tag team match.

[b]King[/b]: Yes J.R DX will finally take on the 2 superstars that think they can beat DX, but will DX lose their first tag team match or will they beat Orton and Edge later here tonight.

[b]J.R[/b]: Well King Edge and Randy Orton will have Edge's Girlfriend Lita in their corner so she could get herself invovled in the match. Also the UKPWF Women's Championship will be on the line in a triple threat match and there will be a match to decide the number 1 contender for the UKPWF Intercontinental Championship where the winner will face the champion Jeff Hardy next week on Raw. but thats then so lets get tonight's show started.

[b]Match 1: Super Crazy vs Mikey (Spirit Squad)[/b]

[b]Winner[/b]: Super Crazy by DQ, after Mikey hit Super Crazy with a steel chair in full view of the referee

[b]Match 2: Johnny Nitro vs Ric Flair[/b]

[b]Winner[/b]: Ric Flair by Submission, after Nitro went to hit Flair with the SuperKick, Flair ducked it and gave Nitro a Shoulderbreaker to take out Nitro and then locked in his signature the Figure 4 Leg Lock to make Nitro tap out and hand Ric Flair the victory.

[b]Match 3:Triple Threat Match for the UKPWF Women's Championship[/b]
[b]Victoria(Champion) vs Lita vs Melina[/b]

[b]Winner and New Women's Champion[/b]:Melina, after hitting Victoria with the Melina-Go-Round and pinned her before Lita got back on her feet for the win and to be named the new women's champion

[b]Match 4: Number 1 Contenders match to determine the Number 1 Contender to face the Intercontinental champion Jeff Hardy(Fatal 4 way match)[/b]
[b]Carlito vs Kane vs Shelton Benjamin vs Chris Masters[/b]

[b]Winner and new number 1 contender[/b]: Kane, after giving Chris Masters a ChokeSlam after clearing house and pinned Masters for the win

[b]Match 5: DX(HHH and HBK) vs Edge and Randy Orton[/b]

[b]Winner[/b]: DX, after Randy Orton went to hit HHH with a Steel Chair but HBK hits the chair into Orton's face with Sweet Chin Music and HHH gives Edge the Pedigree and HBK pins Randy Orton for the victory

Match 6: John Cena vs Umaga (non title match)

[b]Winner:[/b] John Cena, after giving Umaga the F-U for the victory

[quote name='Goth_Matt' post='803726' date='Oct 24 2006, 06:47 PM']Sorry the PPV of No Surrendering the results will be on here asap sorry they haven't been on sooner is cause i haven't been very well[/quote]

[b][color="#3333FF"]UKPWF Smackdown[/color][/b]

[b]20th October 2006[/b]

*Fireworks and Pyro's go off while the smackdown theme tune is played into the arena*

[b]M.Cole[/b]: Welcome to Friday Night Smackdown live from Charlotte, North Carolina, I'm Michael Cole next to me is JBL. JBL the name of smackdown is changing next week what do you think that Matt Block the Chairman and RAW GM has thought of changing it too?

[b]JBL[/b]: Well i don't know Cole we will have to wait and see next week.

[b]M.Cole[/b]: Well we are also only a few days away from No Surrendering our PPV of the month, JBL do you think we will see a preview of whats to come on sunday here tonight?

[b]JBL[/b]: Well i hope so cause the line up for sunday looks huge and the matches we have here tonight will surely give a look at what to expect at No Surrendering this Sunday.

[b]M.Cole[/b]: I agree JBL, There will be a tag team match featuring King Booker and Ken Kennendy vs Bobby Lashley and the animal Batista. Will Lashley get a victory over King Bokker here tonight to take with him to No Surrendering or will King Booker have the edge come this Sunday? But lets open tonight's show.

[b]Match 1: Gregory Helms vs Sylvester Terkay (non title match)[/b]

[b]Winner[/b]: Gregory Helms, after hitting the Shining Wizard on Terkay and goes for the cover 1...2....3

[b]Match 2: Ashley and Jillian vs Michelle McCool and Sharmell[/b]

[b]Winners[/b]: Ashley and Jillian by DQ, after Sharmell grabbed a steel chair and hit Jillian with it to force the Ref to Disqualify the team of Michelle McCool and Sharmell.

[b]Match 3: Rey Mysterio vs William Regal [/b]

[b]Winner[/b]: William Regal by Submission, after Regal put Rey in the Regal Stretch in my middle of the ring and Rey could only tap out to make Regal the victor.

[b]Match 4: Undertaker vs Chavo [/b]

[b]Winner[/b]: Undertaker, after giving Chavo a Chokeslam and then the Tombstone Piledriver for the win.

Match 5: Matt Hardy vs Finlay

Winner: Finlay, after Little :censored: hit Matt Hardy with the Shillelagh and then Finlay hits Matt Hardy with the Celtic Cross and pins him for the 1...2...3

[b]Match 6: Chris Benoit vs M.V.P. (non title match)[/b]

[b]Winner[/b]: Chris Benoit after Benoit locked in the CripplerCrossFace on MVP who tapped out instantly.

[b]Match 7: Batista and Lashley vs King Booker and Ken Kennedy[/b]

[b]Winners[/b]: Batista and Lasley after Batista hit the Batista Bomb on Ken Kennedy and Lasley hit King Bokker with the Dominator for the win.

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3b/NoSurrender05.png[/img]

[b]Match1: UKPWF Cruiserweight Championship Match[/b]
[b]Gregory Helms(Champion) vs Matt Hardy[/b]

[b]Winner and still UKPWF Cruiserweight Champion[/b]: Gregory Helms, after a bloody fought match Helms hits Matt Hardy with the Shining Wizard for the win and to retain the Championship.

[b]Match 2: Bra and Panties Match[/b]
Ashley vs Michelle McCool

[b]Winner[/b]: Michelle McCool, after stripping Ashley down to her bra and panties.

[b]Match 3: UKPWF Smackdown Tag Team Championship Match[/b]
[b]Paul London and Brain Kendrick(champions) vs Idol Stevens and K.C James[/b]

[b]Winners and Still Tag Team Champions:[/b] Paul London and Brian Kendrick, after London hit K.C James with London Calling for the Victory.

[b]Match 4: Undertaker vs M.V.P.[/b]

[b]Winner[/b]: The Undertaker, after hitting MVP with a chokeslam and then hit him with not 1 but 2 Tombstone Piledrivers for the pinfall

[b]Match 5: UKPWF U.S/U.K Championship Match[/b]
[b]Chris Benoit(Champion) vs Finlay[/b]

Winner: Chris Benoit by DQ, after being hit by Finlay with the Shillelagh and the Ref disqualfied Finlay

[b]Match 6: UKPWF Smackdown World Heavyweight Championship match[/b]
[b]King Booker(Champion) vs Bobby Lashley[/b]

[b]Winner and New UKPWF Smackdown World Heavyweight Champion[/b]: Bobby Lashley, after King Booker went to hit Lashley with a steel chair, Batista tripped Booker and Lashley kicked the steel chair into King Booker's face and then hit the Dominator for the pin and to be crowned the new champion.

Raw and smackdown were cancelled last week due to a world tour

[b][color="#FF0000"]UKPWF Raw[/color][/b]

[b]30th October 2006[/b]

*Fireworks and Pyro's go off while the RAW theme tune is played*

[b]J.R[/b]:Welcome to Raw live from Oakland, California, I'm good old J.R next to me is Jerry 'The King' Lawler.
King what a night we have tonight with RAW GM Matt Block taking on Randy Orton 1 on 1 and HHH taking on Edge later on tonight.

[b]King[/b]L: Yes JR what a main event that will be that John Cena will face Umaga in a non title match. I wonder if RAW GM Matt Block will be able to overcome Randy Orton and defeat him tonight?

[b]J.R[/b]: Yes King and also will John Cena be able to defeat Umaga and register Umaga's first loss we will have to wait and see, but lets get tonight's show on the road.

[b]Match 1: Fatal 4 Way Number 1 Contenders Match[/b] where the winner will face Melina for the women's championship.

[b]Lita vs Victoria vs Mickie James vs Torrie Wilson[/b]

[b]Winner and New Number 1 Contender[/b]: Torrie Wilson, after hitting Mickie James with a Swinging neckbreaker for the win.

[b]Match 2: Rory and Robbie McAllister vs Kenny and Mikey(Spirit Squad)[/b]

[b]Winners[/b]: Kenny and Mikey by countout.

[b]Match 3: UKPWF Intercontinetal Championship Match [/b]
[b]Jeff Hardy (Champion) vs Kane[/b]

[b]Winner and Still Intercontinetal Champion[/b]: Jeff Hardy, after hitting Kane with the Twist of Fate for the win and to retain the Championship.

[b]Match 4: HHH vs Edge[/b]

[b]Winner[/b]: HHH, after hitting Edge with the Pedigree after the Edge went to hit HHH with a steel chair.

[b]Match 5: Matt Block(RAW GM) vs Randy Orton[/b]

[b]Winner[/b]:Matt Block, after hitting Orton with Orton's Finisher the RKO, Matt then hit Randy Orton with the F-5 for the win.

[b]Match 6: John Cena vs Umaga (non-title match)[/b]

[b]Winner[/b]:John Cena, after hitting the F-U on Umaga for the pin, Umaga recored his first loss.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived