Best promo in the last decade..

.DUB

Thought this could be a good little topic, but your favourite WWE promos from the last decade. I only added a decade to keep it recent-ish enough and add some sort of limit on time frame. What promos do you remember most? Be it for its comedy, intensity..or all the wrong reasons. Post away!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hunVTAbsUg[/media]
[i][size="1"][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hunVTAbsUg"]Ric Flair confronts Carlito[/url][/size][/i]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk2bDiXDezI&feature=related[/media]
[i][size="1"][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk2bDiXDezI&feature=related"]The Rock's concert[/url][/size][/i]
[i][size="1"][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZPOq90fZRI"]The Rock burns Toronto[/url][/size][/i]

[quote name='Wrestling4Ever' timestamp='1283288790' post='7528008']
People are already overrating Punks promo from last night. Hate to say it.
[/quote]
Say what you will, but CM Punk killed that promo. Epic from start to finish.

[quote name='.Highlightâ„¢' timestamp='1283290184' post='7528064']
[/quote]
I was thinking that also. But only because it's Punk and all of his heel promos are good.
[/quote]

WHAT?!?!?!?! You f*cking morons. That promo was [i]the [/i]promo of the f'n year. It absolutely rapes anything Miz has done, if that's where you too f*ckheads are going.

[quote name='Officer P. Awesomeness' timestamp='1283290398' post='7528075']
[/quote]
I was thinking that also. But only because it's Punk and all of his heel promos are good.
[/quote]

WHAT?!?!?!?! You f*cking morons. That promo was [i]the [/i]promo of the f'n year. It absolutely rapes anything Miz has done, if that's where you too f*ckheads are going.
[/quote]
I like Punk a lot more.

[quote name='.Highlightâ„¢' timestamp='1283290544' post='7528079']
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
I like Punk a lot more.
[/quote]
Well then how can you in your right mind say that promo was over-rated? It was gold from start to finish. In fact if Punk keeps going at this rate, his promos will get better than Raven's.

[/quote]

Just because I said people are overrating the promo doesn't meant it wasn't good or I personally didn't like it. Thats not how you feel so why bother getting all worked up about it and calling us a f*ckhead and morons. You seriously need to chill out.

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

GTFO.

[quote name='Crowley' timestamp='1283292521' post='7528147']
[b]Raven. [/b]

Everything that he has done in the past decade blows anyone else's promos out of the water. I'll give an honorable mention to Kane though.

[/quote]
I'm assuming that the topic poster was talking about WWE promos, but you're right, Raven's promos blow every other promo out of the water.

[quote name='Off The Wall.' timestamp='1283292845' post='7528170']
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

GTFO.
[/quote]

nou

The Punk promo from last night was almost an exact rip off of the HBK promo from Montreal in 05, except that HBK's promo was actually good. Punk just said he's better than SCSA and The Rock and everyone else cause he's straightedge, which, by the way, he's been saying for the past year or two.

Anyway, I don't know if there is any one promo that can qualify as "promo of the decade," but I like to think that the HBK (biased, sure, whatever) promo of him in the graveyard talking about Taker's streak from before WM 25 was really god.

Archived